twitter.com/AnonBabble

IT WAS PG-13! PG-13!

How will marvel white boys recover? DC pajeets win again baby

but Sup Forums hates Deadpool

more like the collapse of leddit

>but Sup Forums hates Deadpool
Since when?

>50M budget vs 150M budget

WW needs to break 800 million box office to matter.

Deadpool undoubtedly spent far more on marketing.

I'm so tired of it all

honestly, does anyone know anyone who's seen this?
i have not heard of a single person going to see this

Jinxed it. Now it'll make $800M.

Since other people outside of this board appreciated it

Misogynists BTFO'd, we did it sisters!

since the scene where the cuck main character lets his gf "peg" him

Needs $1 gorillion desu.

I was under the impression that Sup Forums loved pegging.

>147 millions production budget
>AAA SJW movie
>PG-13
>3 weeks since release in USA and China
>stillcannot beat R-rated movie for 58 millions which was banned in China and India
So this is the GIRL power?

Didn't know wonderwoman had a side career. Look how confident she is against those thugs

WW has better weekly holds than Deadpool (and 90% other capeshit). They're about at the same number in the 3rd weekend even though Deadpool opened at $30mil higher.

>WW has better weekly holds than Deadpool (and 90% other capeshit).
So what? It's almost out on main markets and it's still bellow Winter Soldier, Deadpool, Civil War, MoS etc

>50mil budget
>Only had that budget because the director and others worked for cheap as a passion project.
>Director's own VFX studio handled the special effects without charging a dime.
>Reynolds chases off Tim Miller for the sequel.
>Others start leaving due to Reynold's ego over his only successful film.
Deadpool 2 is

FUCKED
U
C
K
E
D

>AAA SJW movie
Femenzais hated it because it wasn't misandry enough for their taste & Gadot's IDF service turns off the muslim loving SJWs as they bitch about her taking part in what they deem as colonial oppression. Sup Forums hates it for Sup Forums reasons. It's honestly a mystery that this is making money at all.

>tfw still haven't seen it

>Winter Soldier
Passed already.
>Deadpool
On track to pass it.
>Civil War
Ensemble MCU movie with RDJ? That's not the goal.
>MoS
Passed already.

Take that, alt-right! Trumptards BTFO!

Last WW Sup Forums thread I've read people wanted to cum on Gal and laughed at Hillary because DC rejected her twice

This user is correct.

>Civil War
you mean Avengers 2.5?

I didn't even check The Numbers (the website, that is) because they're even later than BOM when it comes to updating their data. Nice to see it like that.

since its fucking awful with sub dane cook esque humor

I myself did not see Wonder Woman but I still want to sex with her armpits.
Two thumbs up!

Since we found out Reddit liked it.

Literally this

Deadpool had a bigger impact on film as a whole than any other capeshit. It singlehandedly resurrected R rated movies. It's crossed the line from subjectively good to being objectively good. Sup Forums just hates it because it's popular, instead prefering to jackoff to BvS.

What's with people wanting to fuck Gal's body parts?
I take the thighs

I think it's just one or two guys genuinely defending BvS at this point.

Everyone else like me just does it ironically to trigger Marvel fans.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I always defended Gaddot. Only people who'd hate her are THICCfags and muslims.

since poopy cowabunga

>Femenzais hated it
Nope. Movie was all about "world need feminazi"
>>Winter Soldier
>Passed already.
Is that some sort of special jew math where 573>714?
>>Deadpool
>On track to pass it.
We'll see it.
>That's not the goal.
Yeah, but 58 millions movies totally goal.
>Passed already.
So 573>668?

>capeshit

>Patty: We knew it was tricky. We wanted to find the balance between portraying her as confident and strong and feminine and warm. I didn’t want her to be a ball buster. I didn’t want her to be bossy. You can be powerful and also loving.

>Gal: Credit Patty for not turning [Wonder Woman] into a ballbuster.

I hardly felt WW was an SJW movie.
Besides Diana, it was mostly an all male cast after Themysira.
They could've made a feminist statement during the no man's land scene but they didn't.

Does WW prove that you just need a cute girl as the main character and your capeshit will make millions?

>I hardly felt WW was an SJW movie.
Because it wasn't. Ruskiboi with the awful grammar just likes to lose his shit in every WW thread.

>dat curve
Disney shills forever BTFO

>Besides Diana, it was mostly an all nu-male cast after Themysira.
fix
Also
>WW1 soldiers
>turk, jew, strong independant womyn, sand nigger, another turk who cosplaying scot
Is that BF1?

>DC rejected Hillary
Story here? They are already /ourguys/ but a little more doesn't hurt

>says shill from reddit
>>DC rejected Hillary
>meanwhile Time Warner was Hillary's official sponsor, just like main DCEU director

Good for them I guess?

I personally don't much care either way, I'm more just fascinated by how much this thing took off. Not because it's a female lead super hero film, but because it's a Wonder Woman film. She's always been extremely bland to me, with her position in pop culture being the only real reason she's remained relevant for all of these years. Her history is more interesting than any of the actual content of her comics. For some reason I was in the mindset that this film would flop because nobody in real life actually gave a shit about the character/story of Wonder Woman, and that they should have picked a stronger female hero to jumpstart a female lead franchise, but I guess I was dead wrong.

I guess it's just kind of funny to me that people wern't just pretending to like Wonder Woman for the sake of being progressive or whatever, but are actually flocking in droves to see a film about this boring ass character.

Am I just completely out of touch in this regard? Or is it just that the name alone was enough to sell people, regardless of the quality of the source material.

Jenkins says the kino's that way.

>comparing the entire worldwide gross with three weeks gross
>WW has already BTFO winter soldier in the US
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

tl;dr she compared herself to Wonder Woman HAHAHAHAHAHAHA and WB was like "no thanks".
A source at Warner Brothers, speaking on condition of anonymity, told Heat Street: “It’s great that Hillary Clinton will see the movie but her remarks aren’t particularly helpful and our publicity team certainly won’t be spreading them about.
“Wonder Woman doesn’t need Hillary Clinton’s endorsement—it will make $250 million by the end of this week. We’re anxious to keep politics out of Wonder Woman any way we can.
“[Treasury Secretary] Steve Mnuchin was an executive producer of the movie so if anyone should be talking about the movie, it’s him. But thankfully Mnuchin is not talking about it—he didn’t even go to the premiere. Wonder Woman is not a political film!”

You're replying to the russian. Just leave him be, he's retarded and can't into English or numbers.

>>WW has already BTFO winter soldier in the US
>movie about SJW makes a lot of money in 64% country
wow really makes me think

Won't even make it to 700 million, guaranteed. The last knight will eat this shitpile alive

>hurr russian
Hillary, please

>Pictured here, Patty points out some kino to a crowd of Moucecucks she found standing in a cave.

You said you were russian though.

Baykino is here to save us from the SJW scourge.

MY FUCKING SIDES
Meanwhile those marvelcuck actors were making videos shilling for hillary. No wonder (heh) WW is destroying marlel in white countries and struggling in the shitskin ones

Transformer is the SJW scoruge

>citing Salon
Salon will say anything for clicks.

>DC tries their best to keep politicd out of their movies and just deliver KINO
>marvel makes a BLM propaganda flick
Really activates the Almond Device

Well he really donated, isn't?

They should be happy that Ike the Kike was fired from the MCU because of that

>Surely this tired franchise with a FIVE DAY opening of $70mil will slow down Wonder Woman
LMAO desperation is setting in.

Official timeline for Wonder Woman
>trailers come out
>"AHAHAHAHAH SO SHIT OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE ROTTEN TOMATOES IS GOING TO BURY THIS TURD"

>critics first reactions on twitter were overwhelmingly positive
>"fucking shills I swear, look at this review on IMDb saying it's shit without talking about the movie at all, damn this is going to be hilarious!!"

>embargo drops, WW has more praise than Logan and anything in the MCU since Avengers or so
>"fucking SJW shills this movie is SHIT audience scores are going to crush it lmao"

>audience scores currently sit at 92% on a 4.5/5 rating, higher than anything Marvel
>"h-heh well who cares it's still going to fucking BOMB look at this picture of an empty theater (I swear this retards were posting those pictures here lol)"

>WW crushes all predictions and opens at more than $100M, beating Iron Man 1, GotG, Doctor Strange, Logan, Winter Soldier and more
>"w-well until you see the DROP, 80% at least, DC is dead bury it consider this mercy etc etc"

>WW has one of the smallest drop for a CBM ever and the third weekend drop is even smaller
>on it's third weekend it's making more than Civil War and AoU (Avengers movies)
>it has already outgrossed Winter Soldier and Doctor Strange entire domestic runs after two weeks and it's making more money overseas than domestic so far while no released yet in Germany and Japan and other markets

>"Cars 3 will bury it!"
>doesn't even make a dent

>"Transformers 5 previews will finish it!"
>Wonder Woman doesn't drop, actually rises 23%

dude chimichangas lmao

>white countries love WWI revisionism where the eternal jew saves them from the evil white man god
Really rewires my motherboard.

> U.K. broadcaster Jason Solomons wrote in a recent column that Bay had Ms. Megan Fox wash his (unspecified) Ferrari at his home as part of her audition for her role in the first Transformers movie.

Bay is absolutely /our guy/. Especially after he proved with pain and gain that he lurks here

The headline is baity, but everybody already knew Ike Perlmutter was an asshole.

Because he supports trump unlike joe sweden?

>>DC tries their best to keep politicd out of their movies

Its been beautiful...all those rare Evans that never got posted...

Honest question, is it actually any good? I don't watch capeshit so I have no interest in any of these films, but I wondered what it was actually like in comparison to other Marvel/DC Films

It's done what Marvel movies failed to do... Destroy the Patriarchy

>Cars 3 will bury it
LOL no way people actually said this

I loved MoS, adored BvS, hated sue sie skwad, and I think wonder woman was horrible, chris pine is without a doubt a great actor and the only good thing about the movie

I've watched it three times.

there's a ten minute stretch towards the end that kinda really falls apart and will remind you why you hate capeshit.

It's much better written and done than usual cape fair before then.

If you consider IM1 or Batman Begins good then, yeah this is good.

It's pretty good. Definitely worth a watch, especially if you've ever been a comics fan. It's got a nice, accessibly, fairly universal message too and it keeps the feminism tolerable by virtue of making it *real* feminism, which is about lifting women up, not dragging men down.

They did, check the archives. Literally everything was supposed to destroy WW and it didn't, it's a joke at this point. It's like this movie feeds on Sup Forums's hatres, it'll be meme'd into getting an Oscar or two.

Disregard the memes, it's a good movie. Third act could be better, but it almost seems mandatory that every cape movie needs to have a weaker third act.

Did transformers release on China?

Yeah and thats pretty much the only place is going to make money.

Is that really Gal? Looks lewd.

>Honest question, is it actually any good?
Nope, it's very-very average, generic etc modern capemovie
>*real* feminism,
TOP FUCKING KEK.
literally
>not all sjw...

>, it'll be meme'd into getting an Oscar or two.
>jews takes another oscar
really breaking nes, user

>It's like this movie feeds on Sup Forums's hatres, it'll be meme'd into getting an Oscar or two.

Can't wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=mxrC-DSG3oQ

Women don't deserve to be "lifted up". The character was created by a man, your entire power fantasy is a lie. Women are worthless beyond being baby factories and pleasuring men.

>the BTFO thickens

And these are the haters. They seem a reasonable sort, no?

Fuck off back to tumblr roastie

>t.proud cuck

imagine caring this much about the oscars and/or capeshit

I've got three grandkids, which is probably about three more than you're ever going to have with that attitude. But by all means, carry that massive that massive load of impotent rage till it breaks you.

You're the one who decided to pick it up in the first place.

>not dragging men down.
>?the whole movie is about feminazi and numales (both of course multicultural) killing white males to save the world

>I've got three grandkids
>lying on the internet

>Sup Forums shills for this movie
>Sup Forums U MAD YET KEKS?

Do you faggots hate this movie or not

Why is Gal Gadot so intimidating?

Is it the knowledge that she's killed hundreds of Palestinian children IRL?

wtf i love gal gadot now