What do you guys think about Abbey Lee Kershaw? Does she have a future in Hollywood or should she stick to modeling...

What do you guys think about Abbey Lee Kershaw? Does she have a future in Hollywood or should she stick to modeling? I thought she was pretty good in Neon Demon.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/7cSZi
youtube.com/watch?v=52bkJC2Ja4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She stole that movie and pretty much took it to the next level when she became the protagonist.

Funny how she is dwarfed by her costar, a superior model and actress with a better face.

fag

post her neck__

why??

Karlie Kloss is hotter

r-research purposes, n-nothing lewd haha~

ive seen her pusy!

giv giant gf

what if your head were that baseball

user are you havin a stroke?

wrong

looks like a very fucking big prolapse by the thumbnail

super hot and a good actress

more please mr. casting director

She looks like that Mr Robot guy in this photograph.
I like it.

What acting she did in the film I found believable. Wasn't stunted or wooden so if she can do more films then I think she'd be fine.

ugly bitch

>literal 10
>I don't get hit up at bars
Bitch you lying. You don't get hit up by Chad because even Chad knows bisexual = red flag

def resembles christian slater

theres nothing wrong with bisexual girls

damn I never understood the neckfaggotry, but those clavicles are making me feel funny

>boohoo I'm so beautiful I intimidate all the men I even glance at :(((((((((((((((
she's so brave, truly an example of a strong 21st century woman

would you pickup that ball and sniff it while u fap?

she is way intimidating... very few men would have the balls to hit on her

pretty girls get asked out less retard

imgur.com/a/7cSZi

112 images of her nude.

Enjoy.

meh, studio nudes don' have the same power as selfie nudes but much appreciated.

>giant puffies in the first few images
>tiny pepperonies in most of them

she needs to put some weight back on.

cute titties

pussies

*I don't get picked up by billionaire chads

I like the Diablo demonic hellspawn hair

Because her standards are so high that it's not even worth trying.

Chicks like that date like 3 types of guys
>artsy trust-fund dudes
>musicians/artists
>finance dudes

If you're not one of the above don't even bother.

Why do aviators look so good on qt girls

shlangahr!

>why do things look so good on qt girls

>tfw finance dude

me too senpai. too bad I'm still a fat slob.
should I get a personal trainer?

>tfw still in the bottom echelons making less that 100k per year, when she's gunning for the millionaires.

>tfw 150k
we stil gonna make it, right brehs?

reeeeeeeeee a famous chad don't hit me at bar every week.

fuckin roasties

you're gonna take your average wife and you're gonna like it.

I-I don't want an average wife, that's not what I'm killing myself in the office for

looks like an autistic amy smart

enjoy your slightly chubby 6/10

hope it was worth it

enjoy your slightly chubby 6/10

hope it was worth it

DELET

That's was Jena user.

youtube.com/watch?v=52bkJC2Ja4Y

>people want that fat cow from vikings instead of abbey as black canary

can someone pls tell me if she fucks black guys? asking for my wife's bull

that's why they use models

You seem to be so obsessed with black dick that maybe you should go out and sit on one instead.

>bisexual
why mention this, most women are bisexual, and water is wet

she lives in USA m8, the chances that she fucked a black guy are like 90%, for every white girl. For a girl that is in the celebriry circle that's 99% though.

delete this

>she's going to get melanined by idris in the dark tower

Too bad that movie looks like it's going to bomb, her career in big budget movies is going to be over before it began. Back to SVOD she goes.

if she can survive Neon Demon tanking she can survive anything.

DUDE I WANT A CHAD MILLIONAIRE LMAO

>Kathryn Winnick
>fat

You what? And I like Abbey but she doesn't have the look for Canary.

she deserves one desu

She was surprisingly excellent in Neon Demon, so excellent I was actually incredibly surprised when I looked her up and saw that she was just a model beforehand.

Also for those of you who didn't watch the commentary, the famous mirror scene in OP's pic was all because of her. They only had a day to shoot at that location, they brought in this big manly stuntman to try and destroy the mirror for the shot, and got nothing, he tried as hard as he could like 8 times and didn't even scratch it.
Abbey tried once and immediately broke it.

Do you think Freja Beha ever ate her out?

Another hot Australian that will be exploited by snivelling Jews.

Why isn't she married to a billionaire or a musician by now? Her ovaries only have like 5 years left, and we need her in the gene pool.

if u know they have one mental illness its likely they have more

It says something about her ideological views. I means that she thinks that eating a perfect 19 year old's pussy is an identity rather something that even the gayest man in the world would be willing to do. Girls like this are annoying.

She's lying. Women like this are ice queens - especially rich privileged models. She gets hit on all the time but just ignores you.

These bitches are the toughest nut to crack - the only way to get them is to say you have coke on you.

Abbey's a 10/10 but she's a pretty shit actress and Refn is a hack. She's better than Elle Fanning but who isn't? Other than KStew and Emma Watson.

>Why isn't she married to a billionaire or a musician by now?
She's bisexual, i.e. diseased slut.

A bisexual slut isn't much more likely to be diseased than a straight slut. Lesbians have the lowest rates of STDs.

Why are women who look like teenage boys considered so attractive nowadays? Wouldn't an ideal woman be one who had physical indications of high fertility, like wide hips and big tits?

>tall with an angular face and a strong jaw
this is male beauty

no

stay healthy givposter

I like androgyny, i'm just wondering how it became a beauty standard. Lanky, skinny women without any hips weren't all that desired before the 80s

She rocks a leather jacket, she'd make an amazing Canary.

at least she can stand up properly