Why those movies are so cynical?

Why those movies are so cynical?

Cynical?

Dark yes, but cynical no.

Yes they are, even Cap acts like a selfish idiot.

>Cap acts like a selfish idiot.
The fuck are you on?

I don't think you know what cynical means

Winter Soldier ends with everyone at shield refusing their orders to side with what's right. I didn't see Cival War, but Winter Soldier was about fighting back when the higher powers are corrupt. How did you get cynicism from that?

>ends with everyone at shield refusing their orders to side with what's right
They side with a fugitive after giving a pretty lame speech.

>y my engrish is so broken?

Cynical means dark, serious and not fun.

Cynical? A little dark yea but cynical no.
Cynical is if Winter Soldier has ended with SHIELD accepting HYDRA or their tactics as a necessary evil. Or if Cap died or something.

Only CW was

Wrong.

OP, you're thinking of the wrong movies.

Not cynical, but rather bringing the characters to situations they never thought themselves in and making them choose decisions and actions they will have to live with

In what way?

They don't know how to inspire hope, unlike the DCEU movies.

Cap, the main character in both, remains stubbornly idealistic and wins out against the forces of repressive and pragmatic government initiatives. He's arguably in the wrong in Civil War, but even then, he saves his friends from one another and from themselves by his steadfast dedication to the ideals of freedom and individual loyalty.

>He's arguably in the wrong in Civil War
Maybe if you're a globalist cuck.

>he agrees with Steve's hyperfaggotry

If Stark had taken five minutes to guarantee the safety of Bucky and Cap to explain that Bucky couldn't control his actions, the entire movie wouldn't have happened.

Because this is a long 3 act structure and those are low moments in act 2 to set up the rise.

They did.

They didn't really.