Russia expels US clergyman over plans to officiate gay wedding

>An American clergyman in the Ukraine was deported for planning to officiate a gay wedding.

>Jim Mulcahy, pastor of Metropolitan Community Church, was arrested at the LGBT center Avers in Samara. The Kremlin’s Vesti News Channel reported that Mulcahy intended to marry LGBT couples and engage in gay propaganda, a violation of his tourist visa.

>Mulcahy presents himself as an Orthodox priest, yet at his arrest he denied being a member of the Orthodox Church. He is actually a former Catholic priest who left all forms of organizational Christianity until he found the gay-affirming Metropolitan Community Church (MCC) and then, as an MCC pastor, became "ordained" by a renegade "Orthodox bishop."

Other urls found in this thread:

pravoslavie.ru/english/95862.htm
russia-insider.com/en/alt-right-antidote-neo-con-warmongering-against-russia/ri15981
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>Mulcahy presents himself as an Orthodox priest, yet at his arrest he denied being a member of the Orthodox Church.
liberal scum. why do i share the same countryas him?

Wait why is Russia able to deport people in Ukraine?

this.

>Gay Propaganda

my sides!

They should have kill him. Sad.

Putin's going to go on a massive raspberries-bender

Mulcahy was then ordained to the priesthood of the Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox Church on March 20, 2012, by "Bishop" Paul Peter Jesep.

Paul Peter Jesep is a lawyer and "bishop" in the Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox Church. Part breakoff and part self-startup, the Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox Church is not recognized by canonical Orthodox churches. As one critic termed them, "They're Protestants with a liturgical itch. ... They're NOT Orthodox, and we shouldn't allow them to usurp the title."

Like Mulcahy, Jesep is a gay activist. The uncanonical "bishop" penned a glowing introduction to the book, "Exploring Homosexuality in Eastern Orthodoxy," which was written by a former Orthodox student turned Episcopalian. In the introduction, Jesep espouses quite convoluted Trinitarian theology, calling the Holy Spirit, "She," and "God's constant companion," and "humanity's teacher." "She (the Holy Spirit) is logic, intuition, and commonsense," Jesep wrote.

Jesep goes on to blame the Church for slavery and the Salem witch trials. He quotes an Orthodox saint, St. Tikhon of Zadonsk, who advocates submission to authorities, as the Apostle Paul does in Titus 3:1 and Romans 13:1-7. He concludes, "The Orthodox Church justified and legitimized a corrupt, abusive form of government that exploited people." Then "despite Church teachings of the day to the contrary, she (the Holy Spirit) took humanity by the hand."

Jesep also accuses another Orthodox saint, St. John Chrysostom, of "advocating for the homophobia that abuses," and "laying the foundations for anti-Semitism that continues to this day in Orthodoxy." He says the Orthodox Divine Liturgy was filled with "offensive, un-Christian" passages, until finally "Orthodoxy had the spiritual security to realize the error of its ways," and priests changed the text of the liturgical prayers.”

Forgot the link

pravoslavie.ru/english/95862.htm

bump

Based Russia drops the hammer on 'em again. Thanks Pres. Putin for keepin' it real.

>he gets visa/permit to be in Russia for some time

>before or during that time he goes to Ukraine

>Russia expels him, that is they take back his visa/permit

And that is how you get expelled by a country when you're not there or ever been there.

>the Ukraine

Stop it.

>was arrested at the LGBT center Avers in Samara
Samara is in Russia. That's why. He was probably stationed in the Ukraine before he went to Russia.

russia-insider.com/en/alt-right-antidote-neo-con-warmongering-against-russia/ri15981

Wow, cockholes are even worse than I thought with this shit. Their country is literally falling into shitty for Africa levels of poverty, and they still focus on this cultural wars propagation shit? Why? The oligarchs and fag lawyers realize that once famine hits or Deutsche bank collapses they are all going to die from angry myzhik hordes right?

It is important to keep the faith of your country intact. It's something most Americans don't understand because the America was founded as protestant dumping grounds.

He's a sodomite.

Sodomites are nothing but pathological liars. This guy and his "church" are no Christians, he's a apostate and worship not The Lord, but the idol of sodom.

God Bless brothers stay safe.

lol come back when your "church" is older than my car, pidor.

Yes, exactly, I agree. But that's not what the "Ukrainian" """""""""Orthodox""""""""" church does. It broke off from the Moscow Patriarch, is not accepted by Constantinople, does not appeal to Galicians because they are Greek Catholic. And so it becomes a state globalist liberal mouthpiece church that tries to push "gay rights" as they are conceptualized in the West on a completely alien culture and people. The UAO as you show in your article, is a tool being used to subvert national characteristics and on the surface conform to the west, all the while pretending it's some sort of Volk Kirk.

What baffles me is here they are trying to push LGBT rights, through a church, in Ukraine. While trying to spread this shit into Russia, through Ukraine. While Ukraine itself is becoming even more of a destitute shithole.

Why force culture wars when people can't afford to keep their utilities paid???? Why try to throw ideas antithetical to Ukraine nationhood into Russia from some faggot lawyer priest, when the fucking country is actually dying. Outside of Syria I think this is the most callous thing my government has ever sponsored. I'm actually fucking mad.

My mistake I thought you were criticizing the other side. Not too long ago there was a story about a new law in Russia that would ban protestant evangelists like Mormons and Scientologists from spreading their heresy. Some people here didn't like it because muh secularism.

I was actually in Russia and got questioned by the FSB if I was a Mormon. No joke. I liked the questions though, because I got to explain how retarded Mormonism is. I told them about Joseph Smith and polygamy, and god's secret space war, and Native American Israelites, and the magic underwear. They were amused by my account of it anyway.