Spics are uncivilized shitskin subhum-

>spics are uncivilized shitskin subhum-

Other urls found in this thread:

xahlee.info/comp/unicode_stars.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is there not a national effort in some of these countries to rid the drug cartels? Regular people just go to work and or shitpost on fourchan on their off time when people in neighbouring communities commit acts like that of savage demons?

It is one thing to not give a fuck if people die of hunger or or drug overdose. Going about your business when your countrymates systematically degrade, tortue each other is another. It's savage and disgusting. What do you tell yourself when you think about this issue? Not really your problem?

>country simply exists as tax haven for rich fucks from other countries while the local populations lives in Africa-tier poverty

You can be really fucking proud of yourselves.

Can you feel the move?

bump

We don't have drug cartels here. Our State actually makes it hard for the drug to pass through our territory. So when drug does pass through Panama it normally does it by sea and even then they get stopped by the Servicio Nacional Aeronaval a lot of the time.

We do have gang problems in some parts of the country. Mainly in the more densely populated areas. But nothing to the scale of Cartels, Maras, etc.

Why does every capital look better than ours. We have no big new buildings, except this one project that Arabic Emirates are investing in. And I'd consider this a nice picture

¿Why would Austria feel this way?
Take a guess. Without Google's help. What percentage of the Panamanian population is under the poverty line.

why don't they go straight line?

Interesting. That's good to hear. I think people should do more to help out others in really dire situations. It's not hard to take a week off, say once a year and get something done. We'd end this mess much sooner.

What does the star mean?

Well, here you have to do a Social Work before graduating from high school.In my case, we went to a poor community's school for a week and build a cement soccer field, helped with the kids that were there and other stuff.

In University you have to do something similar before graduation, but I have not done it yet since I am still pretty far from graduating.

My family is Evangelical. So my mother wanted me to help a church in a poor area that is practically on the other side of the country. I was there for a month helping with the dining room that provided the kids(mostly Amerindians) that lived around with free food. There I learn that some of the kids were in some way or another linked to gangs and crime in the area. It was weird because they seemed normal, even friendly.

It is just for me to quickly identify my posts from other pa posts in the desuarchive.

that building looks like it was built by drunken spics who accidentally twisted every floor. it is supposed to be straight.

But how do you get it?

I copied it from someone else, and pasted on my name. ⭐

unicode?
⭐ ⭑ ⭒

whoa, i copied and pasted like 20 of them and only 3 of them survived. one more time

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

i mean different ones. from here:xahlee.info/comp/unicode_stars.html