Marvel/Fox crossover rumor general

How would you handle it?

I get it's very unlikely.

I would merge the universes with the Infinity Gauntlet.

The less the MCU has to do with the trainwreck that is the Fox-Men the better off it will be.

Just get the Fantastic Four and Marvel Cosmic from them and let it burn.

After the merging it turns out that MCU Pietro is alive again... and the twist is Fox Quicksilver also exists and that Peter Maximoff is their long-lost younger brother.

I'd probably find out where you live and go from there, you son of a bitch

Done.

I would kill them all.
No more capeshit

Wow, that was so rude.

pure quality thread
all-new, original content

Nice falseflag, Sup Forums

great reply 10/10

Samefag tbqh pham.

quality post. upvoted

Fairly obvious. 12 replies. 6 posters.

Yup. Captain Obvious.

the MCU is the XMEN universe after wanda goes all "No more mutants" but also erases all memory of mutants (including her own) and puts the XMEN in a magical limbo

when the infinity shit happens, Wandas MCU persona is disgusted with her old self and uses the infinity gauntlet + chaos magic to reboot the universe

ALTERNATIVELY

Wanda and Pietro were mutants the whole time, and had their powers unlocked by the infinity gem (celestiel artifact) and memories changed

their actual father was magneto whos powers where unlocked by red skull experimenting with the cube on jewish prisoners, but was put into coldsleep because they could not control him. the early form of cryogenics made him appear older

charles was one of the other early experiments, a british POW experimented on by the red skull, and has been in hiding

the infinity gauntlet stuff unlocks the mutant potential of everyone on earth, and mutants start happening

in the MCU then mutants were caused by Celestial tampering with early humans a-la Earth X, creating mutants to guard the celestiel egg at the center of the planet from existential threats (like infinity gems)

maybe the celestiel egg at the center of the planet could be the pheonix. that would tie things together nicely.

great, another cringe fanfic

Sure. Keep it simple. Then let it clean up the jumbled continuity for FoX-Men and explain that Magneto is the father of the twins and just replace Johnson with Peters like Cheadle replaced Howard.

Just reboot them.

I'm tempted to say have the FF be time-displaced since the 60s but that would be too much like Cap's story.

Deadpool can stay the same, and crack a joke about it.

brilliant idea, never read such opinion before

I could live with a reboot, but would want to keep the cast except Lawrence.

I perfer MCU's Quicksilver so they better step the fuck off with universe mergers. They gotta do a full reboot like they did with Parker and try to fit mutants into the MCU somehow.

But it makes sense now why they killed off Wanda in the Foxverse and Pietro MCU, Fox and Marvel planned a merger from the very start. Those treacherous homos.

hey this is a 4 chan "How would you do it" thread

where better to put cringe fanfic

that said I honestly dont see any way to bring in the xmen/mutants to the MCU as they are traditionally without it being a terribel cringe fest

maybe the best idea would be to just have mutants start showing up for no apparent reason and just make mutant movies going forward rather than try and shoe horn them in, let it be different from normal mutant stories/plotlines because of what the MCU has used already

it could be fun to see a young charles and eric start out on their paths of idealism together, see the original brotherhood of mutants growing distant from charles " ideology of peace" and eventually become terrorists under magneto and his genetic supremecy

I don't care. But I would love to see an Invaders movie with Cap, Bucky, Wolverine, Namor, Android Human Torch, Whizzer, and Miss America.

>hey this is a 4 chan "How would you do it" thread
no, it's a daily hey, let's trigger some autists
it always works

You kidding man? Peters Quicksilver is the best. Probably the best thing about the X-Men movie franchise today. Judinseedatcahmmink was utter shit.

thats what i said isnt it

more or less. let me try
"FOX SHOULD GIB THE RIGHTS BACK TO MARBEL"

He's not Quicksilver, he's an OC called Peter who is almost as fast as the Flash and he's always happy and le funny.
He has nothing to do with QS.

NO MARBEL SHUD GIB RIGHTS FOR MCU TO FOCKS

Who'd be cool with it? Actors would be thrilled and Feige doesn't care about company wars, but how many editors at Marvel would shit their pants after taking so many steps to get rid of mutants?

What a Twist! Shaymalyalalan would be proud

They would have no problem going back to normal, just like they had no problem with bullying them for years.

Besides, it's now the movies that control the comics.

he has silver hair and daddy issues to Magneto, I read on wiki before last year QS was related. So he is QS i bet at this years SDCC they'll answer it at their panel or podcast

honestly we would probably get better comics if they did as marvel could stop freaking out trying to pull movie audiences because they arent making the movies anymore

Look at the current state of marvel comics and post it again, with conviction.

The only thing that could help marvel now is hurricane katrina jr

>But it makes sense now why they killed off Wanda in the Foxverse

No they didn't. Unless it was implied she got killed from when Mags was fucking cities up.

This will never happen.
What's even the point of this shitty thread?
Stupid fanfics of live action characters?

>Stupid fanfics of live action characters?
Don't know why that's worse than fanfics of cartoons.

The girl on Poland wasn't Wanda, those were OC's.
Wanda lives with Pietro, and they reference her in the Rogue Cut of DOFP.

Oh, nice. Keep those faggots outta MCU though.

Yeah. If it was anyone, it was Anya.

Ripoff heroes reborn sort of. But with the mutants.

Do a Marvel version of Crisis.

There is no way to organically merge mutants with the MCU.

What I'd do is have the universes cross. Some Mutant fuckery and Infinity Gauntlet shenanigans creates a portal or some shit, and the two have to fix it via the Phoenix Force.

The post credits scene of the last Infinity movie should be a teaser for AvX.

>AvX
In name only I hope.

>organically
Hi Guggy

What rumors?

Reboot the X-men to have them fit into the MCU like they did with Spider-Man. Quicksilver is still dead and not a mutant.

>In name only I hope
Of course, but the general premise would be the same; Avengers and Xmen fight over how to use the Phoenix to fix the problem. Maybe introduce a problem where the Phoenix will negatively impact one of the two universes. Ending could be Hank, Tony and Reed figuring out how to share the blow, resulting in F4 (and its properties cause lol companies) being written into MCU history.

F4 is the only one I think that they could work into the MCU because X-Men is a bit too... bloated? X-Men itself is rather large, and I think trying to put them into the MCU would put you in a situation where you simply have too many characters to work with. This would result in more one-scene wonder cameos that don't go anywhere.