Bojack Horseman Season 3 Trailer

It's here folks.

youtube.com/watch?v=VESKjoxAmZg

I have a feeling this season will be the conclusion
Also
>more young Princess Carolyn

That's a really creepy looking sea horse.

>Party
>The pool

Oh no

It has a penis

They're making more of /r9k/ the show?

So they have underwater cities full of fishpeople?

Probably Atlanta or something

>the inevitable "it's not the heat, it's the humidity" joke that's coming

How is it /r9k/ the show if the main character is somebody who is successful?

He's going to New York this season, right?

That car driving backwards into the pool seems to be part of a new intro.

In what way is Bojack related to /r9k/

The main character is legitimately the opposite of the average /r9k/ poster.

You couldn't protect his smile.

Maybe for a couple episodes but that trailer seemed to have clips from a lot of places.

>Redditjack Mememan
I'll pass.

If anything happens to that dog, I swear
I swear
Well, I'll be really sad.

>Bat Mitzvah
>full of bats

Why are they sleeping on a futon? Did Mr. PB go bankrupt after a stupid scheme finally?

Some anons were predicting he would actually become a happy person this season because of the movie. Looks like that's the exact opposite of what happens.

This thing is gonna destroy me emotionally.

What are the odds Mr. Peanut Butter commits suicide?

>forced drama
>animal puns
Why is this shit so praised here and on Reddit?

But there isn't forced drama, it's entirely character driven. Hell there's virtually no drama or story that doesn't come from the characters primarily.

I bet they're visiting her family and sleeping on the pull out couch.

If this show is Reddit then what's Sup Forums?

Probably 12 oz. Mouse or some shit.

Oh no what if Mr. PB has a mean family?

>All this hope and epithany
No. Pls. I don't want a Garth Ennis gutpunch.
Fug ;_;

>people I don't like like it so I HATE IT

why is this mindset so popular here?

Have you people honestly never seen a dog bed?

IIRC, the writers said that this season is less about Bojack beating himself up, and more other people trying to bring him down.

I'm betting the incident with Penny's friend getting hospitalized from overdrinking will come back in regard to that.

Blame Sup Forums. I always do.

Could New York be the underwater city?

Aw, geez.

The animation looks great. I can't wait.

I think there was an interview where Raphael Bob-Wakberg said they were aiming for five seasons.

They have similarities but overall there really is no legitimate comparison

>reddit the post
Jesus christ

>forced drama
What the fuck does this even mean?

>here's your (you) the thread

I'm not ready

Things I like
>Natural, organic
Things I don't like
>Forced, artificial

What if i die in a car crash before it's out?

Obvious solution, don't drive or ride in cars. I'd also avoid high-cholesterol food, heart disease kills a lot of Americans too.

then you've won

>Hot birds actually fly to Bojack's pad
>Bojack getting smacked out on drugs
>Mr. PB's accountant is back
>So is JD Salinger
>Young PC
>Mr. PB has FINALLY had enough of Diane's shit

Ok, I'm hype.

Now it's in the hands of god. And for the next 30 minutes

I am that God

>clip where Bojack is at a party, gets in a car, reverses, breaking a window and landing in a pool
>clip where Bojack enters the empty, trashed room and a tarp covering the broken window blows away

Okay so it's confirmed landing in the pool in that scene doesn't kill him.

>less about Bojack beating himself up, and more other people trying to bring him down

Yeah, you can really see this in the conversation he's having with Diane in the trailer, where she seems to be trying really hard to get him to admit he won't be happy for very long. Most of the lines in the trailer seem to be well intentioned people saying exactly the wrong things to Bojack,

I miss Wanda. She was a qt.

>july 22

but that seems so far away...

what'll we do till then?

FUCK YES
Good. Fuck Mr. PB.

Who?

bump

fucking retard

It isn't a full month. Rewatch the show endlessly, find a job. The possibilities are endless.
>fuck Mr.PB
Yeah don't tempt me. I love his cute, funny face, yes I do, yes I do...

I'd be more impressed by a "futurama already did it" reference

>eel tasers Bojack

God damn I love this show

Every fucking thing is Reddit nowadays. The Reddit boogeyman killed Sup Forums

>life gets easier

no it doesn't you lying sack of shit

you just get more used to putting up with life's shit

Todd's theme park and "Every dog has his day" was the best part of S2.

Watch all the episodes of Ren and Stimpy and think about how that shit was shown on a kids network

It's in reference to running, not to life. Try not to project on fictional characters, dude. That's really not healthy.

>life

he was definitely just talking about running, but its advice that can be useful in many other aspects of living.

It really was. Second best was his moment with Bojack on the quiz show. I came to this show for the great comedy, but I didn't expect to stay for this.

>summeranon the faggot
I'll past

Looks like New York, namely Times Square with all the screens

>she's never coming back

>People are calling it reddit the show just because reddit likes it
Every social media likes a show. With that mindset, everything is reddit the show.

I was a kid when it was being shown and honestly I'm grateful. Every kid needs a show like it that pushes against their expectations and experiences. Plus it was cool.

I have a job, but I could use my nights to rewatch the 1st 2 seasons, get some crying in

She'll come back.

She'll be at home when she reads about Bojack's death by falling off his balcony.

I would come on her back, if you know what I mean...

>clip where Bojack is at a party, gets in a car, reverses, breaking a window and landing in a pool
Isn't it just supposed to be reminiscent of the regular opening? Except maybe more extreme since he drives into it instead of falling into it.

she's gonna get teen pregnant and say it was bojack's

Will there be epic Game of Thrones references???

Oh shit, that'd be great

Will Bojack going deepest of rock bottom this new season?

As long as you're not allergic to peanuts, you should be fine.

Don't know how it would be possible for him go lower than Escape From L.A

Newfags don't understand /r9k/ is united in the Feel. It doesn't matter who Feels the Feel, as long as the Feel it. /r9k/ relates to the emotional depth of Bojack, to the inability to feel happiness and constant self-sabotaging.

Do you know why you associate this masterpiece with that piece of shit? BECAUSE. YOU. ARE. FROM. THERE.

Get the fuck out.

fuck you both for giving bojack the first bitter taste of that terrible illusion

It is reminiscent of the opener but the aftermath scene also seems to imply that it's really in the show this time.

>July 22nd

Well I know what I'm doing on my birthday. Sitting at home with my curtains drawn watching a cartoon, awwwww yeah.

I think maybe you don't know what you're talking about, because I haven't had anything to do with Bojack's creation. Have you been eating well? Are you sleeping well? Please take better care of yourself, I'm concerned about your mental health.

That's literally what he is talking about.

It gets easier to deal with.

Natural contrarians.

We talked about this on /r9k/ yesterday actually. Basically your average Sup Forums poster doesn't really fit in or relate to the mainstream. So much so that we don't even feel COMFORTABLE if the mainstream starts liking what we like too because then we see ourselves as something we hate.

Sup Forums likes what others don't like so Sup Forums can hold on to it's own unique sense of indentity. So Sup Forums knows it's genuinely interested and not just going along with the crowd. However, this "thinking by association" is the lowest form of thought. It's not logic when you try to apply further (like everyone breathes, shits and eat, everyone has stuff in common, even enemies). The answer is for Sup Forums to mature past this and realize it can like whatever it wants and doesn't need to change it's tastes according to social conditioning either way, to conform or to contrary.

I'm gonna go ahead and call you a fag

I can't help it if Bojack is a dumbass. When I finished the 2nd season I took guru monkey's advice and started running. I've lost a lot of weight and generally feel better during the day.

I still drink too much and can't form a meaningful relationship with another person but I look better.

>getting kicked in the nuts over and over again makes the pain lessen each time

eat shit

>tfw my buddy watched the whole first season of Bojack and said it was unfunny shit that was trying to be like It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and failing because the assholes aren't as enjoyable

What the fuck, Sup Forums? What do I even do with that many levels of blatantly incorrect?

>physical pain is the same exact thing as emotional pain

Besides, what you say is true anyway. Eventually the nerves will either become less sensitive or die.

>kicked in the nuts over and over

>not learning how to avoid the kicks or maybe where a cup

really now

life finds a way

>We talked about this on /r9k/ yesterday actually.
Link to the thread?

Wow the hivemind is real

Pic related, it's /r9k/

It's a really big dog bed, they had in season 2

>12 Oz. Mouse
God I fucking love that show, I torrented it a while ago just so I could go back and watch a few scenes

I hate how Adult Swim took down any damn video relating to it recently

Oh great I'm not gonna hear the end of this for another fucking year.

I legitimately do not see why people see this show as funny.

I think you guys like it because the main character is a self-absorbed asshole like yourselves

Since /r9k/ is mostly high school normies and people fantasizing on traps, the board lost his meaning