You're chilling we your gf talking about the current economic state of your country and this guy shows up...

You're chilling we your gf talking about the current economic state of your country and this guy shows up, picks up your gf and runs away.
What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pick up a needle and pop him like a balloon

Notify his owner

right click, hide

Ask him if I can watch and clean up after

i know this game.

NOICE PHOTOSHAP BRUH BUT MUH PAINT.NET IS BETTER

Run after him, kick him hard in the back of the leg so his knees collapse from his upper body weight, pick up gf, turn 360 degrees and walk away

Jokes on him. I don't have a gf.

Chase him down, stomp on his knees and attack legs.

Fucking kek

Beat me to it.

>360 degrees
B-but w wouldn't you be facing the same direction?

>come back with my mummy!

I don't think this guy runs

Lightly jpg behind him because he'll collapse in about a block

fucking newfags..

shoot him

Shoot him in the back with my ccw.

Fleeing feon rule nigger

Shoot him in the spine, grab gf from the clutches of the gorilla, then shoot him in the head to finish him off.

Chase after him
>implying he does cardio

Hi, enjoy your soda and your eight years old

fucking hell summerfag go away

Remove the photoshop filters constituting 60% of his bulk and then sage the shill threads, race war now!

youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos

Continue pondering the current economic state of my country while shitposting on Sup Forums at the same time.

He can have her. About to break up with the cunt anyways.

vintage

nigga is gonna run about 4 and a half blocks before he dies of a heart attack, I don't think you realize that muscle bound people don't do well with cardio

let him run 5 seconds, then suffer a heart attack

/cardio/

Everyone knows about the 360 degrees meme, the real newfag detector is pretending you don't and then watching people call you a dumbass even though you were memeing a meme

Waste that genetically modified ape with my glock 40 problem solver edition.

400D galactic space chess meme

How the hell is that thing going to run anywhere?

First of all he cant run. Second, he's probably on so much anadrol that he's actually someone else's girlfriend. 3rd, he black, so there's an 80 % chance he prefers dick to pussy. In that case, I draw my Colt.

>he doesn't know that calling people out on the 360 meme is part of the meme
>he doesn't know that calling people out who called the people out on the 360 meme is part of the meme
>he doesn't know that calling people out who called the people out who called the people out on the 360 meme is part of the meme
>he doesn't know that calling people out who called the people out who called the people out who called the people out on the 360 meme is part of the meme
Eventually at one point, the retard is detected and I would argue 99% of the time it's the original person who called the 360 out becase they are a Reddit refugee or some 17 year old kid on the boards for the first time.

It looks like a smaller person trying to escape out of that body.

>
Red pill the masses so it won't happen.

I bet they were counter-counter memeing.
If this is a thing.

Shoot him