Israel bombards Syria relentlessly

thelastamericanvagabond.com/military/syria-confirms-major-israeli-attack-damascus/

Israel has carried out one of its most substantial attacks on Syria in weeks, with a pre-dawn flurry of airstrikes against an army base and weapons depot outside of the capital city of Damascus.

The airstrikes began at 2:40 am local time, with planes striking from Lebanese airspace. Syria claimed to have hit one of the Israeli planes in retaliation, though Israel has yet to confirm this.

This wasn’t the end, either. After the airstrikes, Israel fired a flurry of surface-to-surface missiles against the same Syrian base from Israeli territory. Syria reported their air defenses managed to intercept at least some of these.

As is so often the case, Israel did not comment on their attack. Despite having attacked Syria almost constantly throughout the past several years, Israel maintains that they are “neutral” on the war.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Switzerland_during_the_World_Wars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based. Expect Sup Forumstards screeching about their favorite dictatorship for this whole thread.

Bombing someone doesn't necessarily mean you're not neutral in a conflict.

The only true indicator of non-neutrality is a government recognizing the fact that they are in a conflict, or at war.

Take this example.
In WW2 there were multiple skirmishes between Portugal and the Nazis, and Switzerland an the Nazis. Yet both Portugal and Switzerland were always neutral.

Switzerland and Portugal didn't fucking bomb Germany. Israel has taken sides in the Syrian war from the beginning.

> you don't support the Zionist oppressors, do you user?

> In several air incidents, the Swiss shot down 11 Luftwaffe planes between May 10, 1940 and June 17, 1940
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Switzerland_during_the_World_Wars

And sorry, but i'm not a terrorist-boo

>have the USA threaten Syria with invasion because of their substantial stockpile of modern chemical weapons
>Syria agrees to destroy its weapons to avoid liberation
>Israel can now bomb Syria without fear of retaliation

They are smart.

If Syria had attacked Israel with chemical weapons the entire world would've come down on them.
Even Russia would've stopped supporting them over such a blatant violation of international law.

>This is your brain on jewish propaganda

>Bombing someone doesn't necessarily mean you're not neutral in a conflict.

Obviously, but Israel would probably not risk bombing them in the first place if they were still sitting on heaps of VX and other highly lethal nerve agents. The risk of chemical retaliation would be simply not worth it. Weapons of mass destruction are usually just a deterrent.

The way I see it they're trying to either provoke Syria into attacking them or just slowly whittle down their military, economy, morale and faith in Assad's leadership if they never retaliate. It's unjust but on the other hand Syria and Iran would go full Hezbollah if they could.

They would never actually be used. They were a deterrent like Israel's nukes.

Doesn't matter. Israel knows they're fucked. That's why they're lashing out at the last minute. It's basically a tantrum because they couldn't get their way of having another caliphate next door.

why can israel never allow any of its neighbours to achieve relative political stability?

they always talk about how they want to peacefully coexist with everyone.

The Swiss shot down planes of the axis AND the allies which entered their airspace. It's called armed neutrality. Look it up.

Spoken like a true burger

Which has literally nothing to do with GPS guided bombs being thrown at an airbase.

Attacking army bases and weapons only delays Assad's capture of the rest of the rebel controlled areas which at this point is just cruel, Assad has won the war dragging this conflict any longer than it has to be increases civilian suffering.

Unbelieveable. I never tought that mutt brain could shit out something so idiotic and nonsensical. wow, just WOW.

dude, stop.

Include me in the cap pls

is this satire

I didn't know that Syria was part of Israeli airspace.
Go suck your master's dick somewhere else

For any brainlets here:

Most targets are weapon stockpiles intended for Hezbollah. After the 2nd Lebanon war part of the UN resolution that included withdrawal of IDF forces, was disarmament of the Hezbollah - which never happened because neither UN or Lebanese army are willing or capable to enforce it. That why since forever Israel been saying that it will intercept any attempts to arm Hezbollah, and we've been destroying Syrian weapon convoys heading to Lebanon even before the civil war. If you look up the most causualities during the last raid are Hezbollah fighers.

I bet it drives our enemies mad that we don't let them to quietly rearm. Good, get fucked terrorists - we're not cucks like euros and even if everyone turn against us we will still get you no matter what. Stay mad.

kek

how's that f35 flying high bibi

It was revealed that Obama allowed Hezbollah to continue its massive drug smuggling operations into the US for the Iran deal
You think Hezbollah hasn't learned how to smuggle weapons into Lebanon by now?
They can just fly anything they need from Iran straight to any airport in Lebanon.

Pretty fucked up when the Jews join sides with the murdering horde of Muslim extremists.

JUDEN!

saved

They smuggled fuckload of weapons already, that's no fucking secret. But we catch them - we destroy it. This is honestly more of a symbolic act to remind them as long as they maintain anti-Israeli possition they're not off the hook, and that Israel won't hesitate for a second to cut them down if they make any move against us.

And Syria is obviously in Israel's airspace just as every other place is. right to exist =/= right to preventive retaliation

fucking israelis need to stop voting right wing

They usually attack when Hezbollah gets weapons. I'm assuming this is the same shit.

You just read the thread and then responded. Nice try to look like a smart person, mutt.

Why is Hezbollah bad again despite all they do currently is killing ISIS in ME?

>why can israel never allow any of its neighbours to achieve relative political stability?
The only time their neighbors are capable of stability is when it's a hard handed dictatorship.

You could also ask why their neighbors attacked them so much early on? They basically set the tone of interaction.

Hezbollah is bad by definition, according to Israel. Therefore Hezbollah is bad by definition, according to the USA.

>If Syria had attacked Israel with chemical weapons the entire world would've come down on them.
Yet the world hardly blinked an eye when Israel used chemical weapons to bomb a hospital in Palestine. Fuck everything, to be honest.

>You just read the thread and then responded. Nice try to look like a smart person, mutt.
Implying I read the whole thread. It's common knowledge anyways. I don't know why Sup Forums and Sup Forums keep acting like Israel is doing anything new.

>TNT is a chemical weapon! It's got chemicals in it!

White phosphorus, you fucking piece of shit.

>Good, get fucked terrorists
Your country is a terrorist state.

>Why is Hezbollah bad again despite all they do currently is killing ISIS in ME?

This is why Israel hates them.

Hezbollah was founded in the early 1980s as part of an Iranian effort to aggregate a variety of militant Lebanese Shi'a groups under one roof. Hezbollah acts as a proxy for Iran in the ongoing Iran–Israel proxy conflict.[29]

Hezbollah was conceived by Muslim clerics and funded by Iran primarily to harass the Israeli occupation.[5] Its leaders were followers of Ayatollah Khomeini, and its forces were trained and organized by a contingent of 1,500 Revolutionary Guards that arrived from Iran with permission from the Syrian government,[30] which was in occupation of Lebanon at the time.

Serbs should hate them because

Backed by Iran, Hezbollah fighters fought against Serbian forces during the Bosnian War.[32]

It's also believed to be involved in some synagogue bombing in Argentina and occasionally praises non Sunni suicide bombers.

Nothing to make them evil like ISIS but enough to understand why other countries don't like them.

USA uses White phosphorus as well

>White phosphorus, you fucking piece of shit

>It's a chemical so it must be a chemical weapons

It's an incendiary weapon not a chemical weapon you stupid fucking leb.

A stable Arab world is Israel's biggest nightmare. If all Arab countries were to be stabilized they would instantly join forces against Israel.

Peak jewish mental gymnastics.

-> Sup Forums

We're not all as stupid as that guy, you gotta believe me