HAPPENING: CTR DOXX, Sup Forums IS UNDER ATTACK

Okay, we have all noticed the dramatic increase in shill threads. Furthermore, the mods are doing nothing, and actively censoring important threads such as the one the doxx'd Correct the Record.

We have lost Sup Forums. We must migrate to infinichan.

>inb4 shills say I'm shilling for another chan

Oh, fuck off. Correct someone else's record you 50ยข per post slave.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.pl/pol/res/21132.html
Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everything you need is on 8ch, based Sup Forums has these threads fucking stickied

Why don't I get to shill for Putin for 50 cents..

Whoa don't you slide me

I don't know if you're a fellow CTR user or actually serious, but this has worked more beautifully than we ever imagined

>reverse psych
Oh no! You want me to do this! I guess I'll stop

>leljk

Where did you go friend?

>Woah! Everybody is starting to have doubts about Trump, they must all be shills!
>REPORT! SAGE! REPORT! SAGE!

You realize we're now on the same level as SJWs screaming "I'm triggered!" and "stop raping me!" right? You're only making the problem worse.

Nah, we destabilized Sup Forums in just a few days, and even if you dox some of the employees, the important ones get paid in cash off the records. Now we know another place to destabilize next

I hate all of you hillary minions. When the board is unusable because 9/10 threads are hill shills one has to be retarded to not to notice whats going on. Do you faggots understand who did you start a war with?

no u didnt Trump will MAGA

Mods = literally traitors

> 8ch.pl/pol/res/21132.html

Just look around the catalog and through various threads. See you on 8.chan

>Cripplechan
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the shills were actually the ones coating every discussion in accusations of shilling. It's such an easy way to derail discussions of any kind, and arguably that's the best way to defang a virulent cancer board like Sup Forums.

This

atechan is van town

>hipster in mask.jpg

Hiya there shill

Sup Forums.org/rules
You will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids"). Inciting or participating in cross-board (intra-Sup Forums) raids is also not permitted.

>mods are traitors for enforcing this site's rules

go back to your 8pol hugbox

Fuck you