btw this is an oversized issue.

and people say nothing happens in a hickman comic

Fucking Archie.

hickman said that archie's his favorite character to write for

Damn.

Thanks OP!

preview for hickman's new comic

the end

Thas a lotta dudes. I'm behind on East of West. How did that mama's boy get a zombie army?

its been foreshadowed as far back as issue 7 but never shown
basically, "The Message" is a kind of religion in this world, and Orion is the great prophet. he built the tower armistice, memorized the word, and was raised by the three horsemen himself. what happened was the tower of armistice was destroyed by the race of technocrat native americans The Endless nation. So he consumed the word and became the dark prophet of the end times. meanwhile he grew that huge demon out of his arm

historically, within the narrative, pilgrims have always traveled to the wall surrounding armistice to hear from the message but always end up dead. Orion, cast off from his family, has decided to take it upon himself to become the new Message, a living word of religion, and has called the pilgrims as his army, rather than to be slaughtered

Well ho-lee shiit. Didn't see that one coming. I was sure Wolf was with us til then end.

hickman may pull off what he did in fantastic four where had storm "die" and come back later by showing us what really happened

well at least something happened this issue

almost certain the kingdom will go to war with the union now, may side with xiaolian. the confederacy may be gearing up for war with xiaolian's people as evidenced by archie becoming the new president and well, ordering her assassination through a japanese crime syndicate. the union is basically assfucked right now, almost certain to be destroyed in coming issues.

>pilgrims have always traveled to the wall surrounding armistice to hear from the message but always end up dead
That's the part I forgot about. I guess he decided to cut that out and start recruiting.

I really don't like that guy.

That's clear - Archie's the best.

What fabulous backgrounds

Fucking Dragotta

Stopped reading around #21, what has happened since then?

attempted assassinations
death finally getting his shit together
Betrayals
bromances
a meeting of the chosen

>background autists
You guys are insufferable