kupranugaris edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcH0nO0IMz4
youtube.com/watch?v=7JGDWKJfgxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY
youtube.com/watch?v=PsO6ZnUZI0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

evening tune youtube.com/watch?v=qcH0nO0IMz4

The Estonian who pointed out that /ausnz/ is gay, thank you.

the so called anthem youtube.com/watch?v=7JGDWKJfgxQ

i hate niggers

Not the guy, but it's full of """muhhh animu"""" posters, so there really isn't any discussion going on beside the spamming
bad example of discussion, but at least he expresses his mind openly.

i love Jackie Chan, by the way

sometimes i leave the ublock off just so i can take a look at the rich and glamorous millionaires from tartu (they all niggers for some reason)

It really pisses me off 2bh, the mods just overlook this garbage and don't even move the threads to other boards.

When I’m finally Janitor you’re all going to pay every single one of you that just sits in a general I’m going to do the same back but when I sit in your little generals (looking at you ausnz, balt and brit) 24/7 timing out any gayposters, proxyfaggots, trannylovers and anime loving freakazoids OH and I’m especially going to timeout namefags or people who try to create a personality around them e-celeb faggotry belongs in the bin you fuckers are the lowest of the low, cretins and you’ll be gone first.

I’m going to take out the trash of this board you will wish they never opened up the application process you will begin to loathe your general, you will begin to loathe this board I might even help you losers finally leave the house (heh) you’ll keep posting and posting rubbing it in that you can just reset your IP but deep down inside it’s killing you one post and bam you’re gone, deleted a minute later and you’re timed out for 15 minutes just waiting to be banned by a mod I’ll time you out you so many times you’ll run out of Original IPs to return on.

I’m going to autistically sit in every single general on this board refreshing the page just looking for an excuse to timeout your ass. One way or another once I am THE JANITOR the free ride is over better pack your shit to Sup Forums or /r9k/ cause Sup Forums isn’t going to hold your we’re not going to tell you it’s going to be alright you better believe there is a new sheriff in town.

>17900 place on the list
I hope I can make it!

I remember this pasta, 10/10

so now that we all agree on the earth being flat i guess it's time to ask: what's on the other side?

me

good evening, chaps

who remembers latchan

Spencer flustered Sargon because he is everything Sargon is not

> handsome
> rich
> educated at elite institutions
> politically relevant
> socially successful
> romantically successful
> has children

For a true e-celeb like Sargon, speaking with a household name like Spencer must be humiliating - especially because Sargon considers himself intellectually superior to Spencer. And yet, despite this supposed superiority, Spencer is a more successful man than Sargon in virtually every way. Of course, Sargon tries to mask his insecurity by deliberately misrepresenting Spencer’s positions and pretending like he’s “won” some sort of verbal game, but it always rings a bit hollow - even to himself. That’s why he insessesently interrupts Spencer but is reduced to hysterics when Spencer does the same, or worse - dominates him by dismissing his “well crafted” arguments as autistic or irrelevant. Sargon protests are not those of a man confident in his position, but rather of a tiny dog barking at a larger one because he is small and frightened.

At the end of the day, Spencer will go to bed in a home surrounded by bodyguards who sacrificed their financial security and personal safety to protect him, with his attractive girlfriend to keep him warm. If he dies, he will be written about in textbooks and live on through his children and the thousands of people inspired by his ideas. Sargon will go to bed alone, in an cold economy apartment, surrounded by plastic frivolities. If he has any “friends,” he communicates with them only through Discord or some other digital medium. When he dies, which given the disgusting state of his body might be soon, no one will mourn him. The only thing he will leave behind is a YouTube archive and a collection of video games. This is the only end for people who follow his nihilistic philosophy. The saddest part is that he is the most “successful” of his lot.

What colour am I thinking of, Richard? You don't know? Racists BTFO!

Is Laurence Fishburne white? STOP WITH THESE LOADED QUESTIONS!

I need you to give me a prescriptive performative index of whiteness so I can accuse you of trying to violently impose it on others who don't live up to it, Richard. Please do that.

I literally don't care if my race, nation and people die out. The future is irrelevant.

Of course I would allow hostile foreign agents intentionally subvert my society and spread malicious propaganda. Suppressing it or stamping it out would violate their rights to undermine my nation.

Will there be bears in the ethnostate, Richard? What are you gonna do about those Richard? What do you mean, you don't even know? This is your state, lmao!!!! You don't even know! What if you're in the ethnostate and you're climbing a mountain and the rope slips and you break your neck? What would you do then???? You don't even know of your own ideology Richard!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY

I'm a big big pervert

I'm a tool
And I could screw you
like a screwdriver
get it? because I'm a tool?

How is it going?

does this lith not realise that mikoto's trip has been public for about a year now?

Mediocre
Who are you?

I'm on vacation in Lithuania, definitely MUCH better country than Latvia.
Latvia that should be called Scatvia because it is so shit

Fuck you bitches I'm the realest

This guy knows what is up

i am the mikoto

This guy also knows what is up
what the fuck stop impersonating me biiiitch

Uh-Oh. Eww.

I'm the biggest bitch you could find

I'm committed, not addicted,

Hey dudes whacha doing right now? Look at these cool drawing made by me.

Push me to the edge
All my friends are dead
Push me to the edge
All my friends are dead
Push me to the edge
All my friends are dead
Push me to the edge

This guy is the realest nigger

I got money
I got my ciggies
I got my fucking ice tea

what more do you need in live

That's not so bad then, can't excpect more than mediocrity, only strive for it.

I'm Zydrunanon, as I am called in the norwegian general

Gucci Gang, ooh, yeah, Mikito, yeah, Gucci Gang, ooh
Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang
Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang (Gucci gang!)
Spend ten racks on a new chain
My bitch love do cocaine, ooh
I fuck a bitch, I forgot her name
I can't buy a bitch no wedding ring
Rather go and buy Balmains
I fuck a bitch, I forgot her name, yeah
I can't buy no bitch no wedding ring
Rather go and buy Balmains, aye
Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang
My lean cost more than your rent, ooh
Your mama still live in a tent, yeah
Still slanging dope in the jets, huh
Me and my grandma take meds, ooh
None of this shit be new to me
Fucking my teacher, call it tutory
Bought some red bottoms, cost hella Gs
Fuck your airline, fuck your company
Bitch, your breath smell like some cigarettes
I'd rather fuck a bitch from the projects
They kicked me out the plane off a Percocet
Now Mikito fly a private jet
Everybody screaming "fuck West Jet!"
Mikito still sell that meth
Hunnid on my wrist sippin on Tech
Fuck a lil bitch, make her pussy wet
I can't buy a bitch no wedding ring
Rather go and buy Balmains
I can't buy no bitch no wedding ring
Rather go and buy Balmains, aye
Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang
Mikito, yeah, Mikito, ooh

I need to take my pills

That masterpiece was made by me

I cry every night
I'm so sad and alone

Hey shut up for a minute
I need to think here

When a girl leaves her seat I always sniff it and lick it
ahhh yeeees

mah boi Kanye
youtube.com/watch?v=PsO6ZnUZI0g

tfw grow up with no father figure

>our retarded lawyer finally got fired
>new lawyer hired
>seems competent at her job
>can keep up a friendly conversation
Every time I go to take a piss the bathroom smells like diarrhea. Like horrible fermented diarrhea you'd get after gorging yourself on junkfood and beer on previous night. Air fresheners don't help. Only two other people use that bathroom, and it started when she got hired. Our old lawyer used to compulsively steal toilet paper, and our new ones anus is a portal to the 73rd dimension that's full of rotting carcasses.

Who the fuck takes shits at their workplace anyway...

Look at me Im the lawyer who now

I had a dream I can buy my way to heaven
When I awoke, I spent that on a necklace.
I told God I'd be back in a second,
Man it's so hard not to act reckless.

We love the police in Finland because they are nice and they actually enforce the law. They don't shoot or assault people just because they're bored. I have always had respect for the police, but never have I feared them. We don't need your "herr derr fuck da police" attitude. Finland is doing just fine.

Don't go to school tomorrow

This man just asked for a lawyer, not trouble and one of the policemen just starts beating/spraying him..I don't get it

where are you

Black people belong in Africa not Finland ,whats wrong with you people. White people belong in Finland. Do white people belong in the Arabia"s

i am the best poster

It was an arrest with minimal damage. These police know that they are not there to feel good about themselves, they are there to MINIMIZE VIOLENCE, not create more. The guy was obviously very violent and seemed very skilled at it, but he was neutralized with a minimum of violence. This is what TRAINED police officers do, when they SERVE the people. I don't know what's wrong with America, but for starters, train you police officers.

These policemen didn't even use their tazers and you still comment "FUCK DA POLICE" to sound like some cool little wannabe rebel. Bunch of uneducated trash who know nothing. If this was in the US this guy would've been shot. No question.

>He doesn't have a nazi cup
What are some kind of commie pig or something

this dude aint insane, hes a badass.

euros will stand n fight police, americans shoot cops n run

*what are you

If only he'd got a lawyer. lol.

I think these e-stonians are actually bots
does e-stonia even have people in their country

>2018
>natsoc
get with the times gramps, it's all about nazbol gang now

Wait a minute all of you are actually NPCs and I am the player

200% WOKE

Don't make me sick

you just got redpilled

heh freaking stupid preprogrammed NPCs

this thread is one big shitpost fest

Need a little bit pretty pics

very nice

Welp this got boring pretty quickly

gonna eat something

back in latvia lads

ahhh! the good old mug of hot coffee while developing the 555 clock generator + 4017 decade counter PCB for 128bpm techno bleepbloop machine drum machine
brings back memories

Just got pizza out of oven

What drugs are you on?
>captcha high zona

just a moment forgot my ice tea

i feel like im dead rn
have not slept in 24 hours
have not properly slept in 3 days
haha..

mirtazapine, cannabinoids and occasional psilocybin

noob

DUDE WEED LMAO