Knowing how TLOK turned out...

Knowing how TLOK turned out, how would you re-do the series if you could go back in time and assume take creative control from bryke?

Make her fall in love with my self-insert.

Take Korra away from the main cast and introduce her to a new group in season 3. The old group stays gone.

Have one plotline with a clear end-goal span multiple seasons.

>that fanart

didn't the artist who drew OP's pic get caught by her parents and had to take down everything she drew because it was too sexual?

Make her a nudist.

Triple her breast size.

1. Korra can't solve her problems by punching them. She should be a foil to Aang. Aang had trouble mastering his powers, but was very spiritually intune with the world. Korra should basically be the opposite. Instead every problem Korra tried to solve by punching and when that failed, she just went away, learned to punch harder/a different way, and came back and punchsolved her problem. THIS SHOULDN'T WORK, EVER.

2. Have people acknowledge that the bad guys are right FFS. The most annoying part of the whole show was every season ended with the bad guys going "We want thing A" the good guys going "No, we defeat you" followed by the good guys PROMPTLY IMPLEMENTING THE BAD GUYS IDEAS AND NOT EVEN MENTIONING IT.

3. Figure out from the start if Korra is a damn lesbian or not. If she is, hint at it from the beginning. If she's not, then don't have the ending. Don't randomly reverse course halfway through the final season.

>Knowing how TLOK turned out, how would you re-do the series if you could go back in time and assume take creative control from bryke?

Make Korra buffer and have her flex at people more.

These sound good.

Yes.

4 seasons of Korra engaging in explicit sex scenes with her parents and no other content.

Something like that.

We don't deserve her anyway.

Is all the stuff archived?

make Borra endgame

Reminds me when my Dad saw me drawing a picture of Krystal Fox wearing a swimsuit standing in a pool of water.
>my mom still wonders why I didn't want to get an art degree or want to paint

Give Korra more mucle
Make her like 2x everybody else's height and width
Mabye make it a longer time skip so that she's the next earth avatar
Make her flat but not to flat just enough to give her some breast envy of asami to result in wacky hyjinx

Combine Mako and Bolin into one character who isn't a pain to keep around in later seasons.

Fit Varrick into season 3.

Condense season 4 to get the depression garbage over by episode 3. More team avatar hijinx in Republic City. Make everyone a lot less incompetent.

Incorporate more spirit world characters and settings.

This, among other things like dropping the Mecha and Vaatu/Raava.

End the series at Season 3.

It was the perfect ending. The brash, headstrong character got put into a fucking wheelchair.

Not turn Korra into such a whiny bitch so quickly.

She started off as the perfect example of a strong female lead and they quickly ruined that and made her helpless half the time.

Also, I'd pretty much redo all of season 2. Spirit stuff was cool, the dark avatar stuff was trash.

Redo the end of season 4. The giant robot was so fucking stupid and Korra randomly going gay after spending the first three seasons chasing boys was kind of stupid.

She's bi dude.

Except she showed no evidence of being bi until literally the last episode.

Sounds like you want a man.

The best part about calling Korra and Asami lesbians is that it triggers tumblr.

She still has a patreon/tumblr up with fairly risque stuff. So if that is true, it isn't a problem anymore.

MAKE IT GAYER.

Give it 1.21 MORE VARRICKS
maybe shave off a couple of Zhu lis

Make her less of an annoying self centered selfish cunt.

She's the avatar but nobody ever teachers her how to fucking act. Ang was a mature kid. I mean I guess the way Korra was built was to act like a regular teenager. But the avatar should be taught to act better.

I said not TO flat now
Remember that

Sorry but this idea is much better

Pabu and Naga are actual characters that can talk. Pabu is wise cracking and smart, Naga is dumb/simple but strong

Make her fuck me

Nah dawg cow tits are trash
I want here to be shy about her size and let bolin comfort her about it while she tries to strangle Asami to the point of being blue

>naga is dumb/simple but strong

and horny

Is this thread an excuse to post lewds?

Is Korra about to be raped by a child?

Yes. Repeatedly.

>cowtits are trash

m8 YOU are trash.

>korra is visibly more muscular
>regular artistic shots of korra's body almost to the point of actual nudity

Well, I'd probably make Amon the villain throughout the series, the main one and keep him more distant and mysterious.

I'd start with Korra still being brash and prone to going head first into things but actually learning to think and such as time goes on. She gets influenced positively by Tenzin's spirituality and wisdom and Lin's diligence and hard work ethic.

Yeah, I'd drop in the Mako and Asami ships, but I'd have them break up after a season with some serious fallout from this and later Korra admitting the relationships failed because she rushed into them and expected it to primarily benefit her. (ultimately strengthening the bonds she's formed)

Lastly, over the course of the series, Korra sees the Equalists do make some valid points and tries to work within the system for reform and succeeds.

Which makes it all the more shocking when Amon still decides to try to implement his plans anyway, showing him as a hypocrite who only cared about revenge and lashing out at perceived slights.

I'm also not sure about Amon being a bender, but I feel not explaining his powers would sort of be a copout, and making him some actual "the spirits say 'fuck benders'" sort of guy means Korra legitimately would not really have any ground to stand on in-universe, or then to the readers it becomes a case of "well fuck the spirits and humanity fuck yeah!"

I might keep Kuvira, Zaheer, and maybe even Unalaq around, though in different capacities. I had an idea that Zaheer as basically an Air Acolyte Tenzin hoped to redeem and served as a sort of corruptive influence on Korra.

I posted it last thread, and I'll post it this thread:
> less dating, more pro-bending. Keep the dating, but don't sling it around.
> keep everything else the same up unto the ending
> never explain the bending-stealing, but imply it's just super-advanced blood bending
> have korra lose her bending and get air bending after because she didn't have it yet to lose
> make it a more appropriate situation though; something were she calms herself or has to "be the leaf," or whatever, not lashing out and the air-bending suddenly works.
> she has to re-train to get the elements back; now humbled from the beginning of the season
> If Nick wants you to give Lin her bending back, just show her training with Korra ant Tenzen, or use the opportunity to give Toph some more screen time; that she too can get her bending back by training from the ground up
> -because this caries over with amon's Amon's threat being, at the end of the day, a series of lies and tricks, all of which were and can be undone through diligence.
THE END, NO MORE, GO HOME.
> Release a 90min TV movie version of Wan's story.
Literally nothing of value is lost.
> "Oh, but this scene was so cool, or I really liked this one character."
Maybe, whatever, it ain't worth three 2/5 seasons for like a handful of 4/5 parts/characters.

also maybe this

fine points but
>More pro-bending
I'm sorry, but no.

Tempting for my idea too, but I think I'd like to keep it only hinted Bolin and Korra could hook up and keep her a bit reflective on what made her relationships with Mako and Asami fail. (Also, Mako and Asami admitting they certainly didn't help in the relationship with their own unconscious 'goals' to achieve)

Yes. First, don't make the Amon storyline contained to one season. Combine the first and season seasons for Amon. This gives them lots of time and pacing for the romance stuff to be natural and make Unalok less shitty. Season 3 and 4 can be the same.

Nah. It needed tweaks, not a tectonic shift. I'm waiting to see how the comics pan out.

What if they reversed the order and had Amon as the big bad, like an Ozai figure?

>people thinking Borra isn't shit

If Bolin turned out to be more of a Sokka-like character and not the retard we got, it would have worked out great.

I'd draw out the Amon storyline for several seasons and let pacing to be more natural. Ditch the giant robot. Make hot straight, fuck this forced gay shit for tumblr attention.

And during the grand finale, Korra and her friends are fighting Amon. And he wins. He wins completely de-bending everyone and possibly killing some of them. The epilogue shows Amons new order getting established and Korra realizing how this is still not the end and becomes more spiritual and starts to seek out her avatar replacement who will undo her mistakes and becomes a much more balanced avatar. She then becomes a great fighter and warlord who continues fighting Amon. Spinoff starts with her new student or something.

Maybe its just me but I love "villain wins" shocks. It would have been much more memorable and better at setting up a sequel series than SHE WAS GAY THE WHOLE TIME LMAO

My only gripe was the whole "WE'RE TOTALLY BISEEEXXXUUAAAALL" lesbian wattatweest at the end. Gay stuff doesn't bother me, but the fact that kora and asami never had any obvious more than platonic behavior towards each other made it seem pretty stupid.

I'd rewrite it to either cut that bit out, or to cut out the male relationships they had and focus more on their gaybo crush.

Keep Korra with Mako. AsamixBolin.

Cut screen time for most characters to focus on Korra, brothers and Asami. Have them actually be friends like the original Gaang.

Season two deals more with Equalist fallout. Reintroduce Fire Nation.

Cut that stupid sock scene with Amon.

Single episode backstory for Red Lotus/Kuvira in respective seasons. Ghazan and Ming-hua escape together to start a new life. Kuvira gets pushed back at Republic City, but keeps control of the Earth Empire. Series ends with a shaky peace brokered by the avatar. She has a newfound respect for Kuvira despite disagreements. Shows Korra's character growth instead of just solving the problem through fighting.

I mean seriously, I can totally see the Earth prince being assassinated. Korra installed him against the will of Earth nation's people. Like CIA operations in Middle East. Can't just impose democracy.

Stop her from being a lesbian.

These are the best answers.

I just wish they interacted more in Season 4, not necessarily in a romantic way either. People tend to forget that it was Bolin was her first friend in Republic City, you'd think Bryke would build upon that.

Shit nigga. Just imagine if this were true.

Everyone in their universe could be bi, and everyone could acknowledge that for all we know.
It's not our world, they don't have any jews or any christians in it telling them that they'll go to hell if they suck dicks/eat pussies.
Look at the Romans by example.

I actually liked Korra.
At least, I liked it more than TLAB, on certain aspects.
The characters are generally more consistent.
There only was a handful of good characters in last airbender. If it wasn't for Sokka, Toph and Iroh, I wouldn't even have finished watching it. Even tho Mako an Asami are meh, Korra herself, Tenzin and the bad guys are really interesting. (At least Amon, the 'prisoners' of season 3 (Can't remember their names) and even the north watertribe chief were really cool.)
Compare that to what happened in Last airbender uh... There's zuko, the wannabe vegeta that somehow was the grandchild of the avatar (the 'good') and the firelord (The "BAD"), random 'evil' guys that are just evil because they're firenations. And finally the endgame, SOZIN, the megalomaniac evil firelord that's evil because fire is destruction blablabla. What about Azula uh?
I would've loved for them to work a bit more on her. But nope, she's just like the rest, evil because... Uh.
I think the seasons 1 through 3 are fine tho. Maybe redo some of those episodes.
And completely erase 4. That was such garbage I can't even remember what the fuck happened in it.
I don't give a fuck about Korra wanting some pussy, but the way it happened made me cringe so, make more korrasami moments/adventures before getting to the whole 'let's travel the spirit world together while schlicking ourselves to death".

Make them lesbians from the start.
And add more lesbians.
Also remove dudes.

Significantly more lesbians.

So basically you want Ember Island Players Toph.

I approve

Have Korra screw her three teammates for each season but have Bolin's being the last
Explore more of what made the spirits different from ordinary beings ( I'm thinking more in line with them being platonic, unchanging and incredibly nature-driven beings)
Make the villain of the second season have a stronger case for despotism as a ruling philosophy.
Fourth season, have Kuvira attempt to control the people through energy dependence, benevolent at first but eventually overbearing

Man, where do these animations come from?

Lack of character development was a big problem for Korra
Lack of fair analysis of villains was a big problem for plots overall

Writing wasn't smart enough to debate and refute villains and wasn't brave enough to suggest they might be right so they had to derail the issue every time.

1.Keep Korra's naivety from the first episode. Have her get truly caught up in the wonder of Republic City. Add some determination to her. She shouldn't break down every time she hits a wall.

2. Have her grow as a character. One of the great sins of the first season is her gaining airbending without changing anything about herself when her attitude was the entire reason she couldn't airbend.

3.Get rid of the love triangle and shorten the amount of time spent on pro-bending. These two killed the pacing of the first season. I would however keep Makorra as it happened. Korra deciding to end the relationship amicably was probably the first real instance of growth she got in the series.

4.Give the Red Lotus a presence throughout the series. The lack of a single overrarching enemy worked towards both Korra's detriment and benefit. Putting a large shadowy organisation in this role allows the show to maintain the diversity of its villains while making it more cohesive. Amon has another minion or even an entire squad of mysterious soldiers baring the red lotus on their uniform. Give Unaloq a tangible connection to the Red Lotus. In the 4th season mention that the Red Lotus is still around and even have them fight Kuvira's forces instead of abunch of nameless bandits.

5.Speaking of Kuvira show some of the shit we were told she had done. Show the camps and show the secret police. Hell just have her use the Dai Li as an early indication that she is evil.

6.Returning to season 2 cut down the Tenzin family bullshit. Spreading that out in the middle of the Water Tribe Civil War was a horrible move. Also have the Civil War be an actual war rather than a blockade and a failed assassination/kidnapping. Also change the ending. At the very least remove DuesExJinora and have Unaloq use more elements than water so that he can better act as Korra's reflection.

Yeah...id probably have her repeatedly group up with Bolin by default unless she absolutely had to group up with someone else.
Also, make Mako less of a wishy-washy guy and either make him an asshole or a dedicated guy

Why do characters need a reason to be evil? I don't see people demanding good characters have a reason to be good.

Source?

It is what it is, whatever. I just wanted a musical number in there somewhere. Where there ever plans for one?

With this degree of disrespecting artists, we probably deserved Hitler.

Because normal people like being loved user.
It's normal for a human being to care about his relatives/friends/whatever. Because if you care, they care back.
You don't become evil simply because there's nothing to get from it.
Unless you get hard from hurting people, in which case, you're not 'normal'.

The usual.

Make her gain a little weight due to lack of exercise between season 3 and 4.

God, this comic... Not my fetish, but the level of psychological torture is fascinating.

>even your pic is laughing at your post

Villains are given reason to be evil because it absolves audience from having their views challenged

>Villain: I believe X and Y are good and desirable and here's why
>Hero: You only think this way because your dad raped you!
>Audience: Yay! I don't have to actually consider that X and Y might be good. My conventional morality is unchallenged because only rape victims could think X and Y is good

This is basically the purpose. Hack writers resort to bulverism whenever they fail to actually consider villains' motivation unbiased and without regards to preconceived roles of heroes and villains.

This. Amon turns out to be a spirit we never know which one keeping the mystery there are clues to certain spirits.

7. Sow the seeds of Korrasami at the beginning of season 3. I liked the pairing but its execution exhibits some of the worse writing in the series, which is quite the accomplishment.

8.Speaking of Asami give her more to do and make her and Korra's friendship/relationship semi believable. Not only does she spend season 1 sitting on her ass, but she also spent the entirety of it being shit on by her supposed friends. Give her some asskicking moments and have her develop and use some weapons/martial arts. Hell you can even increase her red hearingness by having her demonstrate chi-blocking.

9.Introduce Wu earlier. He needed a little more room to make his arc work and introducing him in season 3 should give him that space. You could have him be a bratty shit for an episode or two then tell Team Avatar about the airbender prison to act as the start of the arc.

I don't even watch the show, I just fap to the fan art

>sloly build up amon being a mysterious and ancient spirit
>they dig up everything about him but nothing makes sense
>finally it turns out he was just a very driven man with a vision
>his one trick pony bending is just depowering
>korra is forced to keep him around and visit him in prison for advice

Make him full Xanatos/Illusive Man. I'm still mad the show was barely able to adress his points so they had to go the whole LOOK HE IS A BENDER TOO!!! DONT YOU HATE HIM NOW HE IS A HYPOCRITE?!! route.

Evil people can care about people. The general consensus on what being evil is seems to be that they don't care about MOST people.

The Firelord did appear to care about Azula, and even Zuko. And probably his people. Azula does strike me as a psychopath, but psychopaths are generally born, not made, so she would need no explanation as to how she BECAME evil.

Better than any of the other ship that included Korra.

I wouldn't.
I'd offer Aaron Ehasz a billion dollar to return and give him creative control and final say on everything.

Only stipulation: Muscle fanservice and Korra has to wear better party dresses.

>Only stipulation: Muscle fanservice and Korra has to wear better party dresses.
Simultaneously, I hope. Beefy girls in fancy dresses are a wonderful thing.

You are an user after my own heart.

Also Joaquim dos Santos to direct every episode.

>plan out all 4 seasons ahead of time.
>each season has a cut dry end. in case of cancellation.
>though each season has elements in it to smoothly transition to the next season.
>amon and Unalaq each get half of the first season.
>amon causes korra to lose her bending and sends her back to the South Pole. republic city
>where uncle unalaq says he knows how to fix korra. which is a trick to get him to Vaatu. mostly in the spirit world, with tenzin, lin, kya, and boomy. unalaq was good on his word. he shows korra a place where she can talk to Wan and get her bending back. meanwhile he is releasing Vaatu. Korra and Unavaatu fight and Raava is kill.Though korra remembers wan's story and Iroh having Wan's teapot. Korra needing someone to go back into the spirit world and get the tea pot, sends jinora. Then she goes Cosmic Korra and fights Unavaatu. Jinora shows up with the tea pot and Korra uses that trace spirit essence of Raava to bring Raava back alive inside Unavaatu. Then Korra pulls Vaatu and Raava spirits out of Unalaq and fuses with them both. portals are left open. no more past avatar connection, but it is now the Avatar's duty to maintain the dark and light balance with in her/him self. As the avatar now contains both Chaos and Order. Avatar gains the Unavaatu power set. spirit vines, spirit corruption, giant form.
>book 2 is the Red Lotus book and mostly unchanged. korra and asami both get over their failed relationships with mako and their friendship grows.
>book 3 starts out with korra being moody about her recovery from the poison. asami sneaks away from rebuilding republic city to visit korra. Which korra loves a lot. meanwhile we get to see more of the world making due with out an avatar. Air Nomads are being jedi and keeping the peace with the spirits. Kuvira is becoming the Metal Fuhrer in her efforts to bring order to the Earth Kingdom. Korra and Asami sneak away on an Air Bison because Korra just needs to get away. Kuvira declares her self Fuhrer.

I think you mean Giancarlo Volpe to PRODUCE all episodes.
Joaquim is hit and miss.

Honestly I'd just give them assurance they'd get four seasons from the get go so they didn't need to make each season a self-contained story like they did.

That and keep the show away from that crappy animation company that did half of season 2

That couldn't have been avoided. Mir had other obligations. And Pierrot can be good if they poor their time and budget into something. Unfortunately I don't think they had much of either.

It needed to have an over arching premise. And Season 1 had a brilliant one with Benders vs Non-benders.

Instead Korra just jumps from one villain to another with nothing really connecting them; one moment she's fighting a non-bender revolutionary the next she's fighting the Asian equivalent of Satan.

Speaking of which Raava and Vaatu were the worst thing to happen to Avatar. I don't care if the episodes were good (they were ok in a terrible season at best) the story of Wan was just awful.

>air kids are sent to find Korra and they do in the swamp with Toph. Korra returns to the Republic to face Kuvira.
>book 4. Kuvira kicked Korra's ass and then retreats to the Earth Nation. Korra and Krew sneak to Suyin's city. where korra trains up. Kuvira shows up to annex the city. captures the BaeFongs and tells Korra to get out or War. korra and krew leave. Kuvira builds her giant cannon and robot. korra is able to sense the spirit vines being harvested and uses spirit vine powers to see the construction of the super weapon and the BaeFong prison. republic city prepares for war while Korra gets the BaeFongs. kurvia-tron shows up at republic city and korra goes giant form. unfortunately korra tanks one too many spirit cannon blasts and burns out her giant form. So then they attack the mecha like originally. by now it is obvious to everyone but korra and asami, that they are more than just friends. Tenzin being the cool guy that he is makes Asami aware of this at the wedding party. Then nudges her to go tell Korra and that it will be alright.
>both korra and asami confessed in each other. decide to take a long retreat in the spirit world.

Where is that from?

the over arching premise should have been that the world doesn't need the avatar to hold its hand.

Or the opposite that the world does in fact need the avatar, but everyone thinks it doesn't.

>avatar gets de-bent
>it turns out avataran is more than just bending its a spiritual connection to the elements
>korra learns hard to be a wiser, kinder person
>turns out in the end the world doesnt even need an avatar

would have been 10/10 trolling

Under My Thumb - Fixxxer.

That is sort of the main conflict, especially in Season 4.

How old are Korra and Asami.

>Korra loses her bending at the end of S1
>Anti-benderism spreads outside Republic City
>Korra has to travel around the world and get back her elements by reconnecting spiritually with each element and the Avatar spirit
>Learns more about the plight of non-benders at the hands of benders, comes to realise it's her job to defend them as much as keeping the balance as well

There. Season 1 done with room to expand and no reliance on Aang handwaving all her problems away.