PARTY DRUMPFERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

PARTY DRUMPFERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/6/19/15827686/georgia-election-ossoff-money
time.com/4826603/russia-fake-news-us-election-meddling/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EVERYBODY JUST HAVE ONE SCOOP

>go from +20 to +1 Republican last night in the most racist, trump-supporting district in the country
>Drumpfteenies claim this as a victory

EVERYBODY JUST REPEAL MY BILLS

Boland Blomkumpf BTFO

Former moot supporter here, I've gotta say that it's hilarious watching Sup Forums crash and burn with no survivors. But seriously, we can't let these janitors get the Hot Pockets.

>post on Sup Forums
>it ain't me starts playing

>#voteyourOSSOFF Drumpfies BTFO sweetie!!
>Waste 30 Million Dollars on a ShareBlue Candidate
>Lose again
> #resistNOW

This. Yeah, she won but just fucking barely. That's not clean slate for Republicans to be touting victory. "FUCK YEAH WE BARELY WON IN ONE OF THE DEEPEST RED STATES!"

If anything Republicans need to be taking this as a wakeup call.

>barely
Like how Nate Silver was saying Ossoff had a 70% chance of winning.

>+20

actually, Trump only won that district by 1%

how will he ever recover?

Donald Trump is a bad president

I don't know who Nate Silver is nor do I care. If anything early polling is a very very bad indicator of actual truth if we've learned anything from the presidential campaign.

You're not Sup Forums

you're /pool/

Fuck off reddit

You're not Sup Forums

The DNC spent between $30 to $50 million on a house seat, and used one of their "rising stars" and got BTFO. Have fun losing, faggot!

Didn't she win with a bigger lead than Trump?

yes i am

lol libcucks and demodumbs just don't get that anything that the fakestream media reports on that doesn't literally get trump impeached on the spot is just more winning for us!

yes

I really doubt he's got the stamina to party very long.

No you're not

>Get money out of politics was on the democrats ticker
>Spent twice of much as the republicans
>Still lose both in main election and in this side Georgia election

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/6/19/15827686/georgia-election-ossoff-money

now get ready for a whole lot of >vox and not a whole lot of addressing what this article brings up

>If anything, early polling is usually cherrypicked and published to bully people into voting a certain way
ftfy

Why are Americans committed to proving themselves the dumbest country on Earth?

yes

Wrong. His stamina is actually astoundingly excellent.

>HURR THOSE LIBRUL ELITES THINK THEY CAN BULLY ME BY RESPONDING TO POLLS IN A CERTAIN MANNER?!?!?!?
lol you people are ten times as sensitive as "snowflakes"

Wow Trump looks like THAT?

No

Are you for real?

>vox

He still got it!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>breaths in

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

yes

Why are Democrats so racist?

This will be the second red state they barely held on to. I have a feeling this is going to be a trend.

now you know how you people looked when you went all "OBAMAS IS COMING FOR YOUR GUNS AND HIS PARTNER IN CRIME HILLARY WANTS TO ENSLAVE YOUR CHILDREN AND AUCTION THEM OFF TO MUSLIM PEDOPHILES!!!!1" over the last 8 years

How do you guys represent?

Why can't you people just admit that you are having a tough time holding these states? I don't understand, it wasn't really some fantastic ebin victory and it shows that there is an obvious disconnect between the representatives and what the voters want.

Why are you gloating that these states aren't accurately representing their voter block?

like this

time.com/4826603/russia-fake-news-us-election-meddling/

Really stimulates the old staple remover.

i bring my pepe flag to public parks where we all get together and shout about what we pretend the losing side is trying to do to us

>censored the creator of the thread
Why?

Because that's me, silly.

This one too.

>SEETHING

What does this have to do with the topic at hand?

oh wait i fucked up this describes liberals

>NO U
i know it's hard to acknowledge the massive autism on your side, but you'll be stronger for it once you do

thought that was CWC for a second

and like this

Isn't it weird how jokes are real now?

>say something wrong
>"you're wrong"
>h-hey you can't just say "no u"

You are living proof

It's Memeageddon, dude. The internet has boosted meme energy to such heights that they are bleeding into the real world.

>say something wrong
lol are you really not aware of the presence of autists waving memes around on signs and flags at "free speech" rallies?

>obama did not deliver on his take the guns, enslave the children and sell them to the muslims promise
Why did you vote for that guy again?
I mean, I can understand the first time. But reelecting him after he did not deliver makes little sense.

I still kinda think it is, honestly.

another shot for you

he would probably be wearing his sonichu medallion though.

Because he actually got a lot of shit done in the first term despite obstruction and despite Republicans downplaying or crying about every fart he made. The second term was the slow one.

The main issue Republicans have to tend with is that they're just barely scraping by in districts they should be winning by double digits.

I mean if the Republicans want to hold onto their House and Senate majorities by 2018 this was basically showing about 10 thousand cracks at the seam. Try winning Pennsylvania again come 2020. That rust belt surprise is quickly shrinking away.

>Because he actually got a lot of shit done
>did not ban all guns
>did not enslave the children
>did not sell them to the muslims
>did not make abortions mandatory
>did not destroy jesus
>did not get Natalia Poklonskaya enriched
Worst president of all time desu

They are in legit denial about 2018, only issue is if Dems are going to br organized enough...they won't if they push impeacehment. We have a catch 22 scenario here.

but that's what his shadow government is still around for you've got to have hope, user

>scraping by when Democrats find a new hope they put 10s of millions behind, claiming that it's a referendum on Trump when the fake polls have them up by 10, then claim it's a victory when they lose

nah, you're fucked. the only thing up for grabs are in heavily red states, the gap will only get bigger and you will have nothing but more sand in your vagina. have a nice day ;^)

I agree. Democrats seem to be leaning on the Impeachment deal way too much when they need to be rallying their base and focusing on grassroots efforts. We have no fucking idea if anything will ever come of all this Russia shit. Zero.

Many are being too sensationalist. It's a crutch to lean on that and also a potential trap. I mean if it happens then use it but these investigations could drag on past the 2018 midterms.

libruls just haven't figured it out yet. now that obama is out of office, republicans will win literally everything forever!

>he thinks this fluke election that caught everyone by surprise is some sort of trend
>isn't admitting to himself that it does not look good for Republicans to be this unpopular only 6 months in a new administration
>are literally barely holding onto red states now.
You can't ride this train forever, bud. Eventually the high ends and you have to come back to reality that this victory isn't going to last all the way to re-election.

>they keep winning
>th-they're in denial

ok bub, I know for a fact you were saying the same thing about Trump circa Summer 2016

That's not true at all though. Trump won on those midwest states. He gambled and won big but he just barely won every single one of them. Every one was by a fairly slim margin. After all this shit? I wouldn't count on the GOP picking that up again.

Stop behaving like Redditors

>all these trumpkiddies acting like they knew trump would win all along just because they like him
nobody knew that, that's kind of one of the main takeaways from the whole thing

Barely winning states and having such historic disapproval ratings to the point where your congressmen get fucking shot out by angry voters isn't really "winning".

Alt Right ARE SJWs. They just have a different (white-nationalist) concept of what social justice is and they have a different set of triggers that make them go reeeeeeee! They get seriously triggered by things like TV commercials and black people in video games and an all-woman crappy Ghostbusters remake. Reeeeeeee!
What we're seeing here is a terminally neurotic generation ruined by helicopter parenting and excessive VR immersion. They can't deal. They are all -- SJWs, Gamergaters, alt-right trolls, "Kekistanis," chan-tards, red pillers, etc. -- emotionally stunted people who get constantly "triggered" by things that don't matter because they've grown up so sheltered and so addicted to virtual reality (video games and social media) that they've never had an actual real world experience. They are virgins not just sexually but in every single respect.
I wish they'd just keep their LARP-lives confined to the 'chans, Voat, and video games, but unfortunately they are now attempting to make the real world resemble their "fash" or "social justice" LARPs. Be afraid. Actual social justice is a hard real world process involving real people confronting real issues, not an Internet whine-fest about video games. Actual fascism is a simultaneously dull and evil totalitarian political system that in no way resembles the occult Nazi fantasy LARP these idiots have invented.
If you want to prevent this from happening in the future let your kids play outside and fend for themselves a bit and limit screen time -- especially video games and social media. Exposing your kids to different cultures, religions, and situations is also really important. Make sure your kids have actual experiences in three dimensional reality that challenge them. Don't let them grow up in virtual Skinner boxes grinding away at MMORPGs and social media false reality LARPs. Otherwise when they grow up that's all they'll know. They'll be wired to see reality as a cartoon and play it like an MMO.

*shot at

They seem to forget other than after the Iraq War became a disaster, they haven't won Congress in 30 years.

Damn, all those losses are sure showing me!

I had to stop at the Ghostbusters thing. That was a legit bad movie and Sony is a pathetic company. Maybe some of your other points had merit but you lost me there.

>Damn, all those losses are sure showing me!
Grasp for whatever straws you can I guess, since Trump hasn't done anything of value in over 6 months of executive orders and twitter crying.

IT WAS HER TURN REEE!

what shit? people who voted for him LOVE him

>I had to stop at the Ghostbusters thing
he wasn't defending it, he was saying you people overreacted to it, which you did

>Trumpfags ate delusional.
Woah! Groundbreaking journalism!

i think its pointing out the overblown political outrage

>p-people totally don't like him!!1!
>higher margin in this election than the presidential election

Places red in november are still red fagboy

Barely winning? Again you don't seem to answer for the fact that Democrats are spending a shitload of money HOPING for a win and still lose.

Disaproval ratings are as reliable as these polls that had Ossoff up 12

A Bernout shot the congressman, of course a piece of shit like you enjoyed it, since you can't win an election to save your fucking life.

Foundations of Geopolitics, a textbook for the Russian politburo teaches: "Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."

>p-people totally don't like him!!1!
They don't.
>higher margin in this election than the presidential election
What? That's not even true.

>you did

No, I didn't. It was a shit movie and wasn't funny in the slightest.

Then fine. I just couldn't overlook that. Quit using it as evidence. I think everyone on both sides of the isle can agree that is was unfunny garbage.