Kathleen Kennedy

This is Kathleen Kennedy. The CEO of Lucasfilms and the person who greenlit the Han Solo movie against a lot of push-back from her peers and star wars fans.

Will she keep her job if this movie is panned?
(feminist-nazis and equalitists need not comment).

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/star-wars-kathleen-kennedy-male-fans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>she

Yes she will. That's not even a question. The masses will continue to eat up Star Wars shit for the rest of time and there's really no sabotaging the series either. People will pay for the name and recognizable characters. And when time passes, the nu-Star Wars leads will be looked back at fondly and the cycle continues with more movies

Lucas entrusted her to run Lucasfilm before he left. Since she and Disney turned what was once a space fantasy into a generic "Rebels vs Nazi " for kids and empowerment.

Neithet trilogy was about empowerment. It was always about morality and character.

Hopefully not. Political correctness, feminism and regurgitated plots have no place in Star Wars. Fuck her, fuck J.J. and fuck Kasdan. I really wish George would come back, but I know that'll probably never happen.

If the films start losing money than yeah otherwise no but if she gets fired prepare for her to take to the media how sexist and racist Disney is

JUST

#5 is hot

Disney needs to be eaten alive from the progressive SJW crowd so they can stop alienating people and ruining the canon with xir prounouns that were actually used in one of the nu books

>mfw she invites george to direct a standalone sw movie as a publicity stunt and it ends up being absolute kino

Who will be the blame if Han Solo is panned if not her?

Women don't get booted until the company is bought out, see Marissa Meyer and her absolutely retarded business practices. How much did that dumb bitch spend on tumblr? Or Elizabeth Holmes, who defrauded the government about her blood testing tech. Or Amy Pascal, who consistently released bombs at Sony because muh feminism. Or Carly Fiorina, who was a neo-cohen.
Women are generally god fucking awful at business, and really should have no business in business. It's not holding them to a higher standard than men, it's holding a standard up to them at all.

I remember being optimisitic about disney having star wars for like a week then i remembered the marvel movies and realized disney was just going to pull that crap with star wars

I've hated her since she cancelled TCW. I have no idea what Lucas was thinking putting her in charge.

In an industry where Amy Pascal is still employed, it is pretty much 100% guarenteed that this cancerous bitch will keep her job

Nu-males need to be gassed.

(((they))) are pushing this and (((they))) are pushing the "morethanarefugee" agenda very hard.
the Western Man will be extinct soon.

this desu

Apparently the new Han Solo movie it's just shit in general, apparently Emilia's performance was just bland and she wasn't happy with the movie in general and there lot of improvs Kathleen wanted to go with the script, if you read the sources it's nothing have to do with politics shockingly

I heard the directors of the Han Solo movie were fired because the film was focusing too much on the male characters

Kathleen Kennedy TOTALLY looks like...!

Emilia Clarke wasn't getting enough screen time or enough empowering scenes.

>hiring emilia
>expecting it to not be shit
KK is smart. She wants to make SW female dominant so this han solo project has to flop.

At some level, Disney does care about making the Star Wars movies not suck

But they don't care about that enough to please the people that still care about Star Wars or the people who want good cinematography.

Still less schlocky than the marvel movies

((You)) need to go back to re ddit.

>She wants to make SW female dominant

She's not even fucking hiding it, people will catch up to this bullshit

screenrant.com/star-wars-kathleen-kennedy-male-fans/

How many gigolos does Kathleen burn through on a weekly basis?

>She's not even fucking hiding it
ya think? see

wew, that headline sure is clickbait.

Gonna jerk it to those fat tits.

Just letting you all know this

Let us know how it went.

>Disney wants a bunch of Rei's and Jyn's running though the park

THEY WANT TO EXPAND THEIR CONSUMER BASE AND MAKE MORE MONEY? HOLY SHIT, YOU DON'T FUCKING SAY!?

leave trent out of this

>Defending anti-artistic practices

The state of (You)! Fucking main worry on a new movie is money, please leave this board FOREVER. There must be an r/boxoffice or something.

>looking for art in a mutli-billion dollar IP Disney movie

were you born retarded or did you have to work at it?

Who's the set of tits on the right? I'd force my lightsaber in her dilithium crystals if you know what I mean.

You just know

She definitely will. The Han Solo movie might turn out to be trash but it's still going to make a lot of money. TFA made two billions, Rouge One made one billion. Even the prequels made hundreds of millions.

Nerds don't give a fuck about quality, they just want what they know and they are more than happy to give their money.

Fpbp

Reminder:

Kathleen Kennedy was Lucas' and Spielberg's sex toy back in the 80's when she was their secretary. Her fucking up Star Wars is her revenge.

Her revenge for what? This bitch wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for Lucas, Spileberg and Marshall.
She should be grateful. But she's the worst kind of social climber, a liar , an opportunist who keeps using the feminist meme to further her career

She was a good friend.