Would you marry someone of a different race or ethnicity? If yes, how would your parents feel about it?

Would you marry someone of a different race or ethnicity? If yes, how would your parents feel about it?

fuck no foreigners are all scum

I would.
My parents would be wary at first but I think they wouldn't care much in the long run.

I would trick someone into marriage so I could live in their country, yes.

Why wary?

no
they wouldn't care anyway

>brazil
yeah and of course they wouldn't care

as long as they are nice and kinda pretty I would not care

I don't see why not, parents wouldn't have a problem with it anyway.

I want an azn gf

I'm already married. She took one of those genetic ancestry tests and turns out she's 90% Finnish and 9% Estonian.
I'm more than 60% Northern German. I feel like I'm the foreign invader here.

Why do you want to marry a dog?

I would racemix with a polynesian

Only Western and Northern Europeans.
They are the people I feel comfortable around, and which I can be able to trust.
For people around this area, my parents would be fine with it, with anything else I am not sure.

Many people in Northern Germany look Finnish though

My younger brother is marrying a girl from Hong Kong. My parents think he should learn her native language so he could talk to the in-laws.
I guess we're more of a kinship-oriented family than one bound by race.

Idk
I have this feeling my father wouldn't like me to bring a black girl too much

>Parents
>Feeling anything

I noticed some northern Germans have small, kind of sunken eyes. Their faces look swollen, which in combination with small, flattened noses, give them a piggish look.

There are lots of professional soldiers on my father's side so that might explain it. I also have second cousins in Germany.

I wouldn't marry anyone

if I love someone and feel like I want to spend the rest of my life with her, I will marry without any regard for race or ethnicity. I doubt my parents would give a fuck either.

obsessing about race/bloodline is mostly an upper middle class thing, anyway.

Robot. The would be surprised I even got a girl nevermind the race.

Mostly my mom. She's a bit racist desu

Because he’s a cute!

Mas provavelmente aturaria. Existem muitos racistas aqui que aturam as coisas e ficam de boca calada. Meu pai é um deles, apesar de que ele é só um pouco racista.

I want to throw your dog into traffic.

at this point they would probably put whoever takes their loser son in their will lmao

Not really

My ethnic group have been an ethnoreligious minority in the Muslim Middle East so they are extremely against marriage outside of the ethnic group.

Go ahead and try

How did he meet her?

i've killed so many faggot ass dogs like him lol
just grab their front legs and pull them apart and the whole ribcage cracks lol

What’s your ethnic group? Would your parents arrange the marriage or are you free to choose as long as she belongs to your ethnic group?

should have gotten a better dog instead of your faggy qubequian cock sock you retarded dogfucker

my parents probably are less racist than me

Meanie >:(

Armenian?

my parents were race mixers so they wouldn't care. I would marry someone different

If I marry someone from a different part of the country is it a different ethnicity?