Why does the tone of this look so goddamn serious and lack any charm?

why does the tone of this look so goddamn serious and lack any charm?

Other urls found in this thread:

adultswim.com/misc/time-rift-secrets/samurai-jack.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's all Violence Jack now

Jack fucked up

And just accept it 95% of Sup Forums is going to hate it because it's not and shit you not it's going to be this exact reason
>It's not in tune with the old Jack

You probably didn't see the test footage.

>have literally no information about the show other than the fact that it's the ending
>minor story details were given, probably shit that'll get solved within the first two episodes
>jump to conclusions about the show now being radically different from the original
What the fuck are you niggers even smoking?

I was worried about the whole "losing his blade" thing, but I imagine that'll probably be fixed pretty early on, if not at least before the end.

>anons who haven't seen it yet
>because it isn't out yet
>complaining about it

I wasn't complaining

It's the final season of Samurai Jack. Shit's going to go down.

You don't know anything about the tone you dumb fuck.

You are judging ONE promotional image.

We don't even have a trailer.

because concept art lacks charm
we are a half mind and we judge
WE ARE LEGION
WE DONT FORGIVE
WE DONT FORGET
LET'S RAID ADULT SWIM
THIS SHIT SUCKS
THIS SHIT IS KEK
WE DO THINGS FOR THE KEK
ALL ACCORDING TO KEKU
WE ARE Sup Forums
WE ARE ANOYNMOUS

you will SHIT BRICKS when you see it click here to found out

stop being a moralfag you SJW
GO BACK TO TUMBLR CANCER

Someone post that storyboard video to shut OP the fuck up.

Are the IDW comics considered cannon or are they standalone?

>being this triggered
>all according to keku
>check out my dubs

It also happened on the comic, they had an entire arc of Jack getting his sword back.

Stop samefagging.

>check out my dubs

>lacks any charm
>not even out yet
how'd you get future vision?

OP is full of shit. SHIIIIIIIIIIT

Guarantee this shit will split Sup Forums in half similar to Episode VII and Sup Forums.

who the fuck was complaining?

Its going to be a fucking samurai on a motorcycle wearing samurai armor.

How the fuck is that not the most radical shit in existence

Because it's on Adult Swim and now needs to be maximum edge.
Mr. Pickles level.

Ugh, you're right!

I hate that everything isn't the same and that things are being scaled up for Jack's final showdown with Aku.

Why can't we have more action shows like Steven Universe?

/su/tists would probably think you are dead serious.

yer right op, we can definantly judge a television show based off a few images

because it's on adult reddit this time

I love it that Samurai Jack returns with Tartakovsky at the helm, and Sup Forums has mostly negative threads about it.

We're just tsundere is all desu

It's gonna suck ass, but autist will defend it at all costs, it will be the CARTOONKINO of Sup Forums. Snyderfags will be completely overshadowed by the faggotry of the Tartakikesky fags attempting to rationalize the edge.

Sup Forums can't like cartoons anymore. The transformation into Sup Forums is complete

Why don't you go back to tumblr, I'm sure you will find the positive thinking you're looking over there

It all depends on where the blood is coming from, if they switch robots for organic people who bleed, then I think it will leave Sup Forums divided, but if it's Jack's blood that gets spilled to show his struggle, I think will still mostly enjoy it
>TFW Mako is dead and won't be back to play Aku though

lol penis helmet

2ebin4me m8

I will never understand why people think this is a good show. Or the clone wars shit. Avatar. Steven universe.

I just... they are so obviously cartoons for little children around the age of 8. It would be like watching power rangers. You know exactly what's going to happen in every episode, the humor is geared towards kids, and it's boring as fuck.

How the fuck can any of that be entertaining.

Hi, Sup Forums

>ITT: Dipshits

oh shit

I mean if you want, whatever.

I like cartoons, I get it. They are alright. One of my favorite movies (even if just for the art style) is 101 dalmations. I dig art deco, fashion, and the like. Art deco and japanese prints are closely related as artists of the time were greatly influence by japanese art. Samurai Jack has obvious influences of both but manages to be completely soulless. I love the style of xerox mixed with early fashion of dalmatians. Princess mononoke styled anime is pretty great too. They are pieces of art created by artists that understand their source material and art history.

It's not that they are cartoons...

But christ is Samurai Jack, clone wars, avatar, ect boring as fuck to watch. The badguys are a non issue and get slaughtered in the thousands easily. There's no tension or drama or character arcs. The main character might get tossed around a bit but hes never in danger. Yeah, main characters are never ever in any real danger in fucking any show but at the very least you should question "gee, hows he going to get out of this one." The answer should be different and not just "cut a thousand robots"

So these shows are ugly, poorly written trash I just can't get into. They are ugly, uninspired, non-engaging shows that only children or people with extremely low standards watch.

>There's no tension or drama or character arcs. The main character might get tossed around a bit but hes never in danger. Yeah, main characters are never ever in any real danger in fucking any show but at the very least you should question "gee, hows he going to get out of this one." The answer should be different and not just "cut a thousand robots"

You're retarded.

No, seriously, you clearly havent watched the fucking show. Or any of those shows.

Holy fuck you're dumb.

Is your dad Labron? Because he slam dunked your ass right on the ground after you fresh popped out the sloot chute didnt he?

>Avatar
>Clone Wars
>Samurai Jack

>Ugly
>Poorly written
>No character arcs
>Soulless

user i hope you know you're about to get assblasted into the next century. Im genuinely concerned you're considering suicide by janitor. You have a lot to live for, you know. Well, okay that might be overstating it. You have something to live for. I assume. Maybe. Okay you might not have anything to live for but dont make a big mess, okay?

>First time in awhile Genndy gets to do whatever he wants
>isn't excited
I think people ride his dick a bit too much on here, but I think it'll be pretty great

>concept art lacks charm
>concept art
>lacks charm

I understand that you're skeptical, user, but holy shit.

I know more about this shit than you do.

There is literally nothing you can do to make me feel "assblasted to the next century". As a professional designer and concept artist specifically trained in arthistory, critical art review, and cultural influences as well as historical influences on art... sure, try whatever you want. You're one of those retards that thinks it's all "just like, your opinion man". when it comes to artistic critique. In which you don't quite understand what it means to have an educated objective view.

The shows are fucking hideous and poorly written. Honestly, you're too stupid for me to even try to explain why.

>I know more about this shit than you do.
>There is literally nothing you can do to make me feel "assblasted to the next century". As a professional designer and concept artist specifically trained in arthistory, critical art review, and cultural influences as well as historical influences on art... sure, try whatever you want. You're one of those retards that thinks it's all "just like, your opinion man". when it comes to artistic critique. In which you don't quite understand what it means to have an educated objective view.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA

ITS A "IM AN INTELLECTUAL" FAG AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I BET YOU THOUGHT BVS WAS A GOOD MOVIE TOO DIDNT YOU FAGGOT AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

The fuck does BvS have to do with anything
Try to stay in topic please, or is that too hard to do with your ADHD?

link?

>I know more about this shit than you do.
>Im a porfessional designer this means im factually and objectively right
>i work in the industry and as such have no bias
>I was classically trained

I took an art history class too faggot, tip your fedora somewhere else

how new are you?

BvS is defended via the "its so deep and logical and it pays homage to so much art and its so deep" shit. Which is exactly what you're doing to say Samurai Jack is shit. Because it doesnt have any incredible chris symbology or harken back to Da Vinci

Jesus shit I'm not the even the same guy, just asking what your obsession with some random movie is.

what the fuck are you even trying to say

I know that its bate, but the funny thing is that Gendy is one of the most famous and respected animators of the west and storyboarder on Hollywood, he has pretty big credencials, while Avatar is still critically aclaimed by professional as one of the greatest western cartoons ever made.

The opinion of a random guy with even less credentials - without any proof - on Sup Forums doesn't mean shit, and is actually a fallacy of authority.

Nigga literally used the most popular shows on Sup Forums to baite you guys, and you fell for it.