/CHI/

help me out

:/

Kill yo self two times you're giving raza a bad image. You make us look like faggots

CHI
Meh

rude
how are things?

Just do it

You are faggots

no rude posters allowed

>january 10
>still a neet
>still no job interviews lined up

i've just accepted defeat

Doesn't look like things are going to become better anytime soon, it's much more likely that any change that might happen will be for the worse.

we're gonna make it bro, just keep on having hope and never give up.

iktf, i don't know how much more i can take though

I'm pretty used to disappointment. I guess the major difference between now and being a teenager is that I do not have school and hobby to force me to do things. Those who spout get a job are wrong atleast in my case, I didn't feel better while I was working, though it was nice getting paid so there is that upside. Though maybe something other than some wagecuck clerk job might be better for mental wellbeing and might actually add something positive to life. Though considering how much people complain about their jobs it seems that work that makes people feel better is quite rare.

did you quit your job?

Nah, not yet anyhow. As I said it's a 0 hour contract. I don't have to work if I don't want but I can take shifts if there are shifts available.

forgot all about that

literally me

I've noticed that the statement in pic related is true, no matter where I go or what the circumstances things usually just do not work out. Not always but I definitely have a losing record and there really aren't any opportunities to change that. Though things would probably not be any different, I am not exactly getting better with time, quite the contrary.

some times i think the only way things can change is if i get new mind

Good night. Tomorrow i'll try to get up before 2 in the afternoon for a change.

goodnight user