Ethiopia bans adoption for foreigners

lapinkansa.fi/ulkomaat/etiopia-kieltaa-lasten-adoptiot-ulkomaalaisille-200660134

Ethiopia has just banned adoption of Ethiopian children into foreign countries. The government isn't very fond of Ethiopian citizens moving out of the country either.

Ethiopian government believes that Ethiopian children are preferred by those who would abuse children. For example in 2013, US citizens had brutally killed an Ethiopian girl they had been foster parents to, for several years.

Ethiopian parliament decides that the country must look after its own poor by other means than by allowing them to be sent to other countries.

Ethiopia was popular among US citizens who have adopted at least 5500 Ethiopian children in last 6 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-YaKXORPimw
pygmysunfish.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-249.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopia–Japan_relations
youtube.com/watch?v=AvFDJjPcWEo
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=mvPBQJE2KXU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>getting adopted into a first world country with a slight chance of something going wrong is worse than being an orphan in fucking ethiopia
wew laddy

Is adopting a non-white from abroad, the ultimate in anti-white virtue signalling?

it's good, it actually means they're starting to worry about developing their own nation instead of just being a poor irrelevant shithole like they've been for the past three decades. they went to keep the people in the country and have a working class population.

adopting an Asian or Ashkenazi child is a good choice for anyone with an IQ lower than average.

Now wh*te subhumans won't steal the BLACK BULLS for their own use!

KARA BOGA!!!

yes

Ethiopian girls are the hottest girls in Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=-YaKXORPimw

They are beautiful.

pygmysunfish.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-249.html

>usa
>first world country
>slight chance of something going wrong

I would say it is 50/50 if something goes wrong or not, if you end up in USA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopia–Japan_relations

I wonder what could have been if not for WW2

good less niggers

Are you white?
If so, you'd better return your land to native and black slaves.

Ethiopia is just Eritrea but not as good.

racist to be honest nippon

You should apologize for stabbing Chinese babies to death

If only India and Sri Lanka did the same...

>an African nation trying to keep their citizens in
Damn that's is a real shocker.

>obsessed hat

Hahaha
I have a lot of Chinese friends.

Americans do not know the world. Why do you guard Canadian flags on bags?

I suppose you use virtue signalling in its original meaning because it's the exact opposite of what the term generally means on the internet these days. adoption is the exact opposite of superficiality after all

east african women are hot as hell but east africa is almost more of a basketcase than west these days

can I be your friend japon?

>east africa is almost more of a basketcase than west these days

Mengistu fucked the whole region up

youtube.com/watch?v=AvFDJjPcWEo

They are beautiful.

Ja taas tää teini-ikäinen ihme Ylilaudalta vauhdissa

they look like literally any other sub saharan african

>inb4 self proclaimed experts about african women start to come at me with comparison images between east and west africans

it's all the same shit.

You are obsessed with this shit mate, in every fucking thread about it. Its fucking cringey

Yes.
I will go to India next week so let us meet in India.

Very rude

Nice to see that us East Africans are living in your brain rent-free

>le cringe
he is passionate about that topic, so what?

no they don't anyone with eyes can see that, why does this trigger you so much?

>obsessed with this shit

what? i just live with these people and know what they actually look like.

autistic about being wrong on a topic that means nothing

ok but why india japon?

>why does trigger you so much?

because it's fucking retarded. it's like when arabs try to cherrypick arabs with blue eyes to try to pass us off as european.

Nobodies cherry picking. They were designated as Caucasian when they made the clarifications. You are just triggered about it like you are triggered about Sup Forums for what reason Idk

Indian friends get married.
Let's dance together at the wedding ceremony.

except not all of them are caucasians and the ones who actually are caucasians tend to be from the northern tribes who were mixed with semites. the more south you go the more they just look like your average west african.

y-you mean like we two?
thats gay

They're obviously different

> it's like when arabs try to cherrypick arabs
Levantines are much lighter than kh*Lijis, Iraqis are basically black and Nafris look different altogether. Even Egyptians have a disctinct look, they look like cats

So you just admitted that they do look different. Why get angry at all the? People are obviously talking about the Northern people. Also the more south you go the closer you get to the Bantu who migrated from West Africa so no shit.

>Why get angry at all the?

because the ones I'm with aren't 10/10 models like the ones you guys post on here, usually smell and are usually unpleasant to be around. But feel free to masturbate to them if it's your fetish.

yeah im not denying diversity in africa.

Yeah most Arab women aren't gorgeous and are bitches when I've met them but I still like the good looking ones.

it's ok, there's ugly and good looking people in every race. i just thought you guys thought that all ethiopians actually look like the models you post and shit gold bricks everyday and will make your life instantly better. i just wanted you to come in terms with the reality of what they're actually like, that's all.

Is he a German hamburger cook?
As Indians do not eat cows, please do not bring him.

is good kebab yes
he can make chicken kebab if you want

Okay.
Indian people do not eat sashimi, but I will welcome you with sushi.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=mvPBQJE2KXU

>going to India
Friendship is over with Japan, now Korea is best friend

*blocks your path*

I agree.
You will despair when you know the true appearance of a friend.
Clearly. Korea is the enemy of Japan. We never trust them.
You should make friends. Please do not concern us at all. Japan ignores Korea.

Do you like german food japon?

Based. I hope all of the third world adopt the same policy.