Captain Marvel #6 Storytime

>Marvel finally runs damage control on Carol after what KSD did to her character
Just in time to be BENDIS'd. Let's see if the book remains surprisingly decent or if it falls in the face of a mandatory event tie-in.

>Using her powers to weld

I like that

>Gyrich still not taking shit from Heroes

Good to see him back.

CRAB PEOPLE

Well hey, that wasn't too bad afterall.

I've been liking Cap Marvel. I just hope Civil War doesn't fuck the book up too much.

Thank you

Pretty good. I like the plot they have set up separate from CWII stuff. Hopefully next issue she just pops by the Inhumans for a vision and that's the last we hear of that for the arc.

thanks OP!

>Letting your children read this
kek

Is this aimed at female readers?

>children
>reading comics
How are you enjoying the 60s?

>six month anniversary

We dating now? Is this high school?

Why does the guy from Canada look so sexy?

You arnt actually saying these are aimed at adults are you?

sasquatch always was a heartthrob

He's the one who is probably helping Minerva with the stealth stuff. He's too handsome not to be a villain.

They're aimed at teenagers, college-aged young adults and man-children.

No, it's aimed at readers.

Of the female variety I take it?

No, of the human variety.

I am pretty sure its aimed at girls. Its very safe in its topics, the main characters are women and the men are dreamy but only there to offer superficial support.

Its Weed Man isnt it? Maybe girls think he is hot.

A gay makeout shown in panel? Marvel truly is the most progressive comic publisher.

He's based off of Canada's Prime Minister, who is rather sexy himself.

HNNNNNNNNNG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Just in time to be BENDIS'd.
It's okay, she's already dating a black guy.

Black Iron Man looks pretty sassy in the first panel.

She's not a republic serial villain, Carol.

The crabs aren't all that spooky, user.

>College aged young adults
You are fucking with me now, right?

Its so juvenile that I worry it would impede a child's development and it pushes an agenda. I wouldn't let kids read it.

What agenda? An anti-crab people agenda?

TASTE LIKE CRAB

TALK LIKE PEOPLE

I still don't give a shit about this pairing, two boring people necking isn't entertaining.

I have no problem with female empowerment or interracial relationships. Its American social engineering that is the creepy part. I wouldn't let kids consume American media.

I'm sorry but I still don't understand what any of that has to do with crap people.

Man I really like this version of Carol.

Like if it was more mainstream I'd be really happy with her getting so much forced exposure.

But part of me feels like that's exactly why it wouldn't last.

Oh, hey, it's payoff from that one filler issue of Spiderman.

Have the explained why alpha flight is in this comic and not protecting canada from the great beasts or the master of the world?

Well, good thing he's dead and you never have to worry about it again.

>that blush while her stronk arms are crossed

Fuck me raw, Carol is cute.

>Gage
A shame that the creative team changed so quickly. But then I wouldn't have thought they'd stick around for tie-ins.
Haven't read anything by Gage since Academy. Didn't know he had a wife who could write.

Why is Gyrich not in jail, what with the whole Scourge of the underworld debacle?

Gage wrote that filler issue, so if anyone was going to reference it, it'd be him.

>America's socially engineering crab people
MADMEN

>I deployed it hours ago
Oh wow, she pulled an Ozymandias.
Wait, is it too soon to give out Watchmen spoilers?

I think she's just there so Marvel can claim the book is still being written by a woman. F&B are supposed to be back after CWII.

Aren't the banished and dead respectively?

"what do you mean, 'you people'?"

Presumably Omega Flight is the ground team while Alpha Flight is the space team.

Not going to jail is his superpower. This guy has been the incompetent asshole government official of Marvel for fucking decades.

He was brainwashed.

Already this is better than the Filler Spider-Man issue.

Also Puck will be fine, just remember to roll when you hit the ground!

Don't the Shi'ar have an entire fucking Galaxy to themselves? You'd think they could spend a couple of Alphaflight modules every once in a while.

Not bad bit of problem solving, here.

>not knowing the guys who governed the Kree Empire for a bit
Who is that guy and why is he on a board that deals with intergalactic affairs.
>Black Panther, King of Wakanda
Thanks, that was really helpful, comic. Who is the stone yeti over there?

Jeebus, Rhodey could you pose any more feminine?

Canada must have really low standards if that skinny beta is considered sexy

>damage control
So, who would lead Marvel's Damage Control team? Gage or Ewing?

Post pic of yourself

dude topless
woman with a shirt
I thought Marvel was all about gender equality now?

>The US, Canada & Wakanda get representation, but nobody other planets only get one person

Ewing is the leader of the New Damage Control, Gage is the leader of All New All Different Damage Control.

It's not a Carol Danvers ongoing until she fights herself, someone with her powers, someone with one of her outfits on or all of these combined and in sequence.

This is nice, but this story is missing another alien delegation or unidentified spaceship or three.
If this book were to go on, I'd like it to stay as busy as possible.

From left to right:
>Rigelian (is Tana Nile still dead?)
>? (looks a bit like Horde, and X-Men villain)
>Mentor from Space Murikans
>no idea but I want to visit her planet
>probably a Kronan
>??? looks like somebody from Coconut Grove

Thanks OP

Reading bump

I love how they didn't get "together" until just before Civil war. Too bad they spent about zero time actually building the relationship until after the dude was already dead!

This was a surprisingly nice issue.

But all that being said every message in this thread is being screencapped.

>I love how they didn't get "together" until just before Civil war
Captain Marvel #1 (2013) came out 3 years ago.

Was really expecting that Kree guy to say something concerning this whole shit with the Satori and Inhumans is all connected to the Kree and Carol wears Mar-Vell's clothes but I guess the Kree dude didn't want to touch any of this shit.

Whooops spoke too soon!

>I love how they didn't get "together" until just before Civil war.
Nigga

Not that user but pretty sure they didn't get together in that comic although yeah they where a thing in KSD's run and way before CWII.

They don't have much chemistry either, I mean KSD only paired them up because a fan told her Rhodey and Carol where both in the Air Force.

>"together"
I am pretty sure the user meant fucking.

Captain Bar-Konn's nervous face, he is looking kind of cute for a generic Kree Captain.