A mastermind like Saul forgetting turning off the microphone

>a mastermind like Saul forgetting turning off the microphone
>Chuck killing himself for fucking 3 million dollars
>Gustavo gets very worried about Tio Salamanca who was his archenemy in BB

Did this show jump the shark?

I'm going to assume this is bait because nobody is this retarded.

What Im wondering is how does it all go back to the flasforwards/present day events at the beginning of each season. Its not like Vince to throw that into the mix and then not go back to it, i think Kim leaves that makes him become Saul and go down in a spiral to missfortune that is then seen in Breaking Bad. The series ends jumping back to present day when Kim comes to Cinnabon to buy a roll. B R A V O

Lame. Forced. Stupid.

OP is a liar, none of this things happened. In fact, nothing happened in this show.

ebic thread ob XD

no you are just pleb and don't understand the show and narrative.

Just like the show lmao

who's gonna inherit chuck's millions? to be sure he wrote jimmy out of the will.

Chuck probably never cashed the check so Howard keeps his millions. Also, Chuck's share of the firm probably goes to Howard, too.

>write a cheque for $3M and take our numerous loans
>end up increasing your wealth by $9M

Hamlin always on top

>a mastermind like Saul forgetting turning off the microphone
he did that on purpose
>Chuck killing himself for fucking 3 million dollars
he killed himself because he was mentally ill
it looks very bad on gus and co if tio dies

>actually replying after 26 minutes and saving OPs shitty meme thread
absolut madmen

>falling for bait that's already been called out
I suppose everyone has an itch that needs scratching.
>inb4 haha I was pretending to be retarded

>nobody is this retarded
new must you be

>le forgot to turn off mic maymay

Y'all got a slight smirk from me the first time, but now that we're hitting 100+ reposts it's getting a bit stale.

WTF IS GOING ON IN THE IMAGE

stacey is back carrying chad
kid stands behind them

BECAUSE HE WANTS TO KILL HIM PERSONALLY

I think they were trying to show that he is getting stressed and as a result is "slipping" in terms of his schemes.

No, he told Mike that he doesn't want him dead. He was trying to save his life, probably because he cares about him now.

Green peppers
White ceiling
Red fire extinguisher

Guys, is anyone else doing this when they go outside? I'm getting worried.

The leftmost leg actually belongs to the kid in the back; look at the shirt above that leg - it's gray, same as the kid's shirt.

Gus wants Hector dead, but he doesn't want the cartel coming up to sort shit out while he's still building his business.

That's one boat nobody want to rock.

Can someone explain the significance of Chuck doing this? Is it just a random tic that he starts developing, to show he's going off the deep end? Why does he always say the color of the object?

Hector owing his life to Gus is a big "Fuck you" to Hector. He hates Gus. Plus Gus wants to exact his revenge. Hector dying from a heart attack is anti-climatic for Gus. He'd rather Hector live and see his business fail and the Salamancas fall out of favor.

It's part of his therapy. It's to get him to focus on something besides being in the presence of electricity. And instead of just listing items he sees, having to describe them requires a little more concentration. It's a distraction.

it's a coping mechanism

yall fucking ratarded

I think he was starting to lose grasp on verbal communication so he did that to help keep himself from deteriorating further.

it's intentional

>it's another user pretends posts aren't bait to feel smarter episode

1. Jimmy did it on purpose to rectify the situation.
b. He didn't kill himself over 3 million dollars. He killed himself because he lost his career and business compounded with the fact his illness isn't going away.
#. He wants Tio dead on his own terms.

are you new?

Topkek