OITNB

>nazi starbucks

This has got to be the best season yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2334351/Young-Belgian-woman-finally-56-star-tattoos-removed-face-year-ordeal.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You think so? for me this season felt the most aimless so far.

I feel that this whole riot thing would've been solved in 3-4 episodes if we were back on the pacing of season 2

Nazi chick is my waifu too bad about being bald tho

Also she should trashmouth the FUCKING JEWS

It is supposed to take place in one day.

>whole thing could've been solved if taystee wasnt a fucking retard

I watched this season first and now I am watching the rest. The fifth season feels so weird compared to the earlier seasons.

>best girl gets an okay end

not bad

>dude you raped me but I still love you lmao

Nice message to pass on netflix

Is this the last season

I gotta be honest it's strange that Netflix is letting the rapist get away with it and also still bang the chick he raped

No, i remember reading that it would go up to season 7 at the very least.

Rip Pussy

Yeah it was renewed till season 7 last year

>Best White
Pennsatucky

>Best Black
Black Cindy

>Best Spic
Flaca

She looks horny.
Is she cute with hair?

Was this a criticism of SJWs?

I dunno, maybe I'm remembering it wrong but wasn't it kind of a grey area situation. I don't know if either one of them actually considered it rape at first, and had to be convinced it was.

Which one is black cindy?

The jew

Fuck off, she's terrible.

OITNB Season 5 waif levels

Gold tier:
Artesien McCullough
Skinhead Helen
Maritza

Silver Tier
Flaca
Soso
Vause
Lorna

Bronze Tier
Piper
Nicky
Gina
Janae
Eleida
Daya

Ayy

move lorna + nicky up a tier each and that's pretty ok

>Gold tier:
>Artesien McCullough

Best taste.

See for yourself

is that the chick from the news who got stars on her face and regretted it? Lmfao.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2334351/Young-Belgian-woman-finally-56-star-tattoos-removed-face-year-ordeal.html

Ok it's not her, but looks a little like her and has the tattoos.

Is this show still worth watching? I'm watching other good things right now and I don't know if I should continue with this. The first couple seasons were good but I feel like they've stretched it and gone too far which is the worst feeling for any show.

I didn't read the thread so I wouldn't get spoiled but fuck it I don't really care.

stopped watching after season 2. it's sjw propaganda

It was obvious she didn't want it but she didn't protest too bad because of her shitty life experience of rarely enjoying sex anyway.

Honestly it's weird but I kinda enjoy how little anything in this show is black and white. Just fucking everything is grey as hell and it feels a little realistic. Like there's people in fucked up relationships and it's weird and they make it work despite the fucked up. Or because of the fucked up.

I would actually agree if not for the whole Piscatella thing, it was just so badly written

It made no sense

It was weird, they humanised him quite well in the flashback. But he was still such a cartoonish villain

I'm glad the finally showed based Red's flashback, finally i can drop this and never look back.

who /boos bitch/ here?

wouldn't it be great if she got busted for sending boo the money and got sentenced for real?

It sucks but its still pretty watchable. It's a funny show which is its only saving grace.

I found it funny that Daya got so fat they had to hire another actress to play a barely younger version of her

Swap in Flores for Flacca and the list is perfect.

its her real life daughter, dingus

I forgot about her.
Yeah, I'd put her there.

>Best White
>Pennsatucky

>Best Black
>Pussay

>Best Spic
>Maria

>talk about raping the guard it never happens

I wanted to see 2 of the spics take him I have never been this cock teased in years.

Yeah man just get her fit and she would've looked like this

Didn't she already have a flashback?

It was a farther back one

Although they're playing fast and loose with character history lately, it's like they forgot Janae had a backstory already so they wrote another one I guess to explain why she's so fucking annoying