Who Wants to be a Superhero

Remember when Stan Lee had a reality show where people cosplayed as their Superhero OCs? The prize was a comic book written by Stan and a cameo in a Syfy original movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/whtPppKIonw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't most of those comics and movies end up being terrible?

I remember that bald douchebag who was kicked out of the house and returned as a villain.

Jack Kirby?

I remember that bullshit, anyone remember that fat black female super heroine with a sassy attitude?

It was really painfully obvious that everything was scripted.

FAT MOMMA

I loved this show! Corny as all fuck but still mind numbingly enjoyable. I remember the first winner (the video game power guy) was in a syfy movie featuring a big fucking snake. I still have his comic book and yes, it sucks dick hard

First season

I liked it back when I was a kid. I don't remember much of it however I do remember the winner being screwed over. I think his movie was combined with another one so they could save more money or something. Sucks to be him.

Second/final season

Hey it's the thought that counts I guess.

Feedback the season one winner.

Can anyone storytime the comic pls

His power was literally taking the powers of game characters. In the comic it isn't shown once.

Should have been the guy who used to be a male stripper. He was much more interesting.

Found it. The movie was called Megasnake and he only had a brief cameo.

youtu.be/whtPppKIonw

I wonder how they got away with not completing their promise of giving him a movie.

Remember Striperella?

The contract probably stipulated a movie appearance as their character, but not necessarily a movie just about them.

I remember ManFaye auditioned.

REMEMBER MANFAYE?

>mfw he never defeated the Megasnake
They had a super hero there, they could have ended it with him defeating it.

Major Victory should have won.

>X-23

Season 2's heroes were way shittier than season 1.

I recall this, I wonder if it would have done better having aired around now, since the superhero popularity seems near it's peak

Think of how much better a film it could have been, if it was your average terrible scifi channel original for the first have and then a superhero comes out of nowhere and fights the megasnake for the rest of the movie.

I would legitimately enjoy a comedy tv series about him. With his real life shit and the whole superhero thing it'd be great. An excellent-stripper becomes Vegas' Superman expy and tries to get into contact with his estranged daughter

I watched that whole goddamn movie waiting for him to show up. I was obsessed with this show, and couldn't wait to see the winner's movie.

Feedback didn't get to do shit.

I wanted Major Victory or Monkey Woman to win.

I remember Major Victory not winning was bullshit.

At least the snake didn't kill him

Not worth it. As said, they don't even use his power and just make it generic eletricity shit. Not that Feedback himself gave much thought about his ability, i remember him telling a kid his favorite videogame was Pong.

Is that Zoolander with an alternate costume?

Christ i wanted to fuck monkey girl in those trees

True story :I met the winner. He visited my school and talk about being a good person and shit. He even gave a t-shit to this kid who saved another kid choking on a cherry
I save another kid the same way in another school and no one cared

I remember one guy on the show posted of the City of Heroes forums. He was voted off the show early, because there was a test where a villain had them trapped in a cage with filled with bees, and they had to spell words. Something dumb, and he refused to give in to the villains demands. That's what he got kicked off for, not doing what the villain tells him to do with no threat to anyone else but himself at stake. Stan Lee found it unheroic. The guy was clearly salty about how it all went down.

I recall another interview where the heroes had to get pass police dogs. The producers told the smallest girl there to just give up before she even did it. She didn't and after like 20 minutes of her being dragged around by a police dog they called it off. She didn't get kicked off for that but it's just proof the producers were trying to set stuff up.

Why did you remind me? Why?

creature from season 1

I remember that guy. The bald one right? He was a total dick if I remember right.

Also he was in the cage with other contestants so his misspelling words resulted in all of them getting punished.

He wasn't unheroic for not giving in to the villains demands, but rather because he purposely punished his teammates for his own ego.

I wanted to titty fuck trash girl so bad when I was younger.

Didn't the cop superhero win season 2?

yup

I remember this guy sprinting as fast as he could past the lost crying little girl and raising his arms in victory thinking it was a race challenge. Classic reality TV moment.

>Baldisimo

SHE'LL TAKE YOUR FOOD AWAY

Did he get a movie?

I think Rotiart should've won

The fucking Enforcer. I don't know why he thought strapping a lawnmower to his arm was a good design for a super hero, but it was kinda entertaining how they turned him into a villain.

From what I remember he was also one of the only heroes who gave himself a severe drawback to his powers- I can't remember what his powers where but I do remember that whatever it was that gave him his powers also shortened his lifespan and he had like 5 years left to live

*draws blade*
Nothing personal

Yep that was win. He did seem that way but who knows. I just know he didn't like how he was created there.

>that was him
I meant.

I remember being super pissed when Stan Lee shat on Basura for choosing trash-powers or whatever. Recycling is rad and she was hot, what gives?

FAT MAMA FAT MAMA SHES HERE TO SAVE THE DAY

Why was everybody on this show so lame?