We BLACKs are no strangers to war. After all, we've been fighting for as long as we can remember. War is all we know...

We BLACKs are no strangers to war. After all, we've been fighting for as long as we can remember. War is all we know. In the past, we fought for tribes. We fought for territory. We fought for resources. But all that changed after the Europeans came. For five hundred years, we've been fighting for our very survival against inhuman, genocidal monsters. But it is a fight we cannot continue. The Black race faces extinction, unless we end this war now. We had hoped Emancipation would decimate the White Horde. But they survived. And have returned, stronger than ever. They've brought with them a force that can nuke entire cities. Even Africa, our last beacon of hope through all these dark days, is now at risk. Soon we'll have nothing left to defend. And that means we have only one option: breed. Blacks, what I ask of you now is not an easy thing, but it is necessary. If we are to survive. If we are to live long enough to see the seasons change, our children grow and experience a time of peace that we have never known, then we must now take this fight to the whites! We will go to where they live and where they breed and we will BLACK them! This is the day we take the battle to the heart of the enemy. This is the day that we correct the course of human history! This is the day that we ensure our survival as a race! Blacks of the World, my fellow niggas, go forth and bring BLACK the hope of humanity!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman–Nubian_relations#Rome's_Client_State?
youtube.com/watch?v=-mRz1JlF87c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memnon_(mythology)#Memnon_father_of_Thor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KARA BOĞA

>We BLACKs are no strangers to war
so why do y'all keep losing?

based thread therefore age

You are white, Bülent. Your ancestors are Greeks and Circassians who converted to Islam.

>wh*Te subhumans have to invent guns because they were too afraid to fight against BLACK man like a real man

what a cowards.

>Greeks
>wh*Te
lol
>Circassians
>wh*Te
lolx2

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman–Nubian_relations#Rome's_Client_State?

Why didn't romans just conquer all of Africa ?

Why didn't Rome just invade all of Sub Saharan Africa?

Did they fear the Black warrior?

why would Rome conquer a shit ton of sand

They couldn't because of KARA BOĞA

because there was nothing of value there

WE

WUZ EGYPTIAN N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
*throws shit at rival cave members*

This, in fact, gunpowder is actually called "BLACKpowder" because it was invented to face BLACK men

>pass user

youtube.com/watch?v=-mRz1JlF87c

ah so that's why Zawisza the Black had this title

Love gears of war

I imagine myself in Africa, leading my CELTOID Platoon. We mow down n*g0id dogs but they keep coming. I shoot n*g0id dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering n*g0ids, since n*g0ids are way more physically inferior to me, proud CELTOID warriors slay them by the dozens. I get shot but it deters me only momentarily, I have the blood of a thousand CELTOID warrior KINGS in my veins. I get shot again and again. n*g0ids were shooting me from a distance because they cannot face the superior physically imposing CELTIC man in the open field. I lie down, facing the sky and I see my CELTOID aristocratic warrior king ancestors smile at me, I smile back... Then I wake up, in Europe, my homeland. My CELTOID brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it to heaven ...

Meds are brown bulls not wh*Te subhumans

why did n*groids have a 100% defeat rate against Rome?

This

KARA BOĞA is never defeated

so why did Nordics defeat Rome's attempts to occupy Germania, then cross the Rhine and destroy the Roman Empire?

We destroyed the roman empire

but they always are

>we
pppffftttmhahah....pffttt..... ppfffHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Byzantium
>properly Roman

yea we did. what are you implying here, wh*Te subhuman.

>sit on the toilets
>become a vegan
>we won against you 2000 years ago!!! when your empire was dying!!!!

typical wh*Toid

>>sit on the toilets
>>become a vegan
what did he mean by this?

sitting on toilets to piss and veganism are typical things wh*Toids """men""" do

world's strongest men competitions are all NORDIC

>world's strongest men competitions are all NORDIC

Rome was BLACK you dimwit americur faggots

War against Nubia was BLACK ON BLACK violence

>US NORDICS

let's see how a handful of freaks manage the hordes of powerful BLACK warrior that are just little behind them in powerlevel?

>man on the right was on the top of a social hierarchy for hundreds of years
wew

are you really advocating mass fist fights to solve wars?

>just behind them
my gym is completely devoid of negros

you may not like it, but America is Anglo-Saxon

romans never fought blacks because they were too pussy to cross the sahara
also that 100% failure rate is false
KARA BOGA is eternal desu

meanwhile man on the left fucks his wife and his female relatives

> a Britfag is stronger than The Mountain
Where is the world going to?

Because BLACKS are born muscular, wh*Te dogs need to romp like hamsters to compete in the time us BLACKs slam dope and shit

>greeks in turkey LARPing as Romans
>Romans
Rome spanked black Kushites

>1453

>BLACK Romans defeated poorer BLACKs and also seas of c*Ltoid and g*Rmanoid subhumans

Yes, your point?

all the niggers i see are emaciated from hard drug use

>meanwhile man on the left fucks his wife and his female relatives
inbreeding is not healthy

>mutt talking about how the original europeans aren't white
fuck off

Sure thing el atrocidad

>defeated seas of g*Rmanoid subhumans
Rome was defeated in it's invasion of Germania, and then went on to own the whole of the Western Roman Empire.
Nordics win again

>American "blacks" that are sullied with inferior Japethite blood

Nice case you have made there americur

the truth can be hard to swallow, i understand

Greeks are white, they just aren't proper Romans.

>craven g*Rmanoid subhumans use tricknology to destroy the WRE and remain in a mire of their own savagery for a few century before Charlemagne (Who was BLACK likely also)

american blacks went own to create Liberia that kept black Africans as an underclass and slaves.

*blocks your path*

>mutt """blacks""" use wh*Te tricknology to keep the BLACK man down

Nothing new here, coward wh*Tes will never face a BLACK one on one because they know there is no winning. The farce is gonna be up soon by the demographic shift in wimpy liberal wh*Te cunts

>Blacks from Egypt to Kush make richly ornate steles and mark the land with them
>Durr niggers can only make pretty rocks t. LeVonGoldwitz
>wh*Toids make some inscrutable aberration and it is the epitome of art

>>mutt """blacks""" use wh*Te tricknology to keep the BLACK man down
why are blacks incapable of technology?

>>Blacks from Egypt to Kush make richly ornate steles and mark the land with them
which was sacked by Romans

FUCK wh*Tes. I am proud to hail from a proud BLACK nation such as ROMANia, rightful heirs of BLACK ROME

BLACKs can use technology, but wh*Tes are absolutely addicted to tricknology because they cannot compoete otherwise

Rome was BLACK, your argument is invalid

How advanced was ancient Ethiopia?

ages ahead of wh*Tes today

based

Thor's chariot ram BTFO kara boga

see truly, the face of a negro

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memnon_(mythology)#Memnon_father_of_Thor

Thor was Ethiopian by his father's seed. Wh*Tes cucked out of their "gods" again

Romans were BLACKS

primitive wh*Tes confused BLACK THOR for a god because a mere moiety of the BLACK GOD cowers wh*Tes into place

Nordics ARE black???

is this the retard thread

no he was CELTOID. CELTOID warrior bands settled in Ethiopia after conquering and enslaving most of north af*ica, few know this

Ever since the dawn of time n*Rdroids were BLACKED.

DAS RITE

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS RITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>literal fucking gears of war speech

proxyturk does it again

t. wh*Te redditor that is repulsed by true autism

Reminder that people with higher testosterone display greater symptoms of austitic behavior. BLACKs have higher testosterone. Soy redditors, whom are mostly wh*Tes, literally do not have enough test to compete with autistic BLACKposters

praise Thor, the Kara Boga of the Northmen

you are right about you guys being monumental autists

wh*Tes BTFO by BULLs itt

>tfw n*g0ids scurry away when a barrel chested CELTOID warrior enters the room

Blacks invented the flanking technique

>um akshully the romans were white and nordic like me a white and nordic american man, unlike now sadly the modern italians which live in italy, especially the south who are not white at all they are brown ugly men, this same thing applies to all ancient people, especially the egyptians who were also 100% uber aryan before the ancient aryan man undid himself by creating brown people with his white magic

>bjornsson
he is celtoid stock

Who is these black WE? Turkish? But they are white descendants of the Greeks and Armenians.

>greeks
>wh*Te
>armenians
>wh*Te
haha nice joke my cousin's rapebaby

Wh*Tes must perish

>haha nice joke my cousin's rapebaby

you callin me honkey?

not it is not interesting

>mfw im unironically non-white
Keep fighting my brown brothers. 2050 demographics best year of my life

those are pajeets, though