Why do Hollywood celebrities continue to do films long after they've made huge sums of wealth?

Why do Hollywood celebrities continue to do films long after they've made huge sums of wealth?

>why don't people turn down huge sums of easy money?

Isn't Johnny depp like massively in debt? How is he still worth that much?

He had 400 million usd back then.

Money usually isn't their primary motivation, OP. Of course it's important but ego fulfillment, honing their craft, validation, feeling productive, and a million other reasons all come into play. Most people who become wealthy don't buy an island and NEET it up, actually. This isn't exclusive to actors.

Their lives are hollow and they have nothing better to do.

Johnny needs his wine.

some of them just love to do it, they have fun during shot.

Take recent "The Mummy" as example. Tom was literally over-excited with that, having lot of fun shooting it. Even if I'm not big fan of Cruise, feels bad that all his dedication and passion got railed. Johny also loves being on stage, even tho it's not well-recived judging by latest films.

Succubus always win

Rich people are greedy.

it's almost like they enjoy acting

A lot of actors owe a lot of favors. So they're not making money only for themselves but for the producers and studios as well, and probably for some seedy fuckers, too.

What kind of favors, sexual stuff?

Money favors, obviously.

He owns 14 houses, including a castle and an island

What for?

Unironically taxes. Once you get high enough, you need to keep feeding the beast.

I want to be a millionaire and regularly fuck pretty girls

Actors have to work and pay back producers for extending their hand to them early in their careers.

All of our lives are hollow user, there's nothing out there. We're alone.

Can't they pay with sex?

I'm well aware of that. The difference is that most people's lives are less hollow than the filthy rich because they spend the majority of their lives working so as not to die. Rich actors do the same but out of boredom, not necessity.

I'm sure they do, but that doesn't me they don't want money as well.

Not a single post here mentions one of the most common reasons. It's to maintain their lifestyle.
They are so used to living so grandiosely that they'll sign up to act in just about anything as long as it pays well and it keeps them at their current level of wealth.