How come he never makes any jokes or digs about Hillary?

How come he never makes any jokes or digs about Hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OREJWdndhao
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you think?

I hate this fucking piece of shit so much. All he does is spreading populist bullshit.

Because the company he works for gave money to Hilary's campaign.

IT'S

this

Democrats are the good guys.

because America is THEIRS, not that nazi triple-hitler Donald Drumpf's!

Because his show isn't about comedy, it's about making his young liberal left-voting audience feel smart. If he ridicules even one of their political views, he'll alienate them.

>populist

youtube.com/watch?v=OREJWdndhao

Even if he started taking shots at Hillary, you trump-fags still wouldn't watch him.

It's called capitalism, you sell what people are buying.

He does -- he's a satirist who gets mileage out of jokes on anyone. It's just that in the past few weeks the Trump campaign has become a train wreck and he can't resist all the low-hanging fruit. His last episode got pretty serious when he took issue with Trump on the Khans. I thought Oliver was articulate and right on this. It's been the biggest Trump campaign blunder so far. He's got to work out how to recover and how to instill better discipline in his campaign. Better advisers are needed pronto.

That's why his numbers are going down right?

>Populist
>a member or adherent of a political party seeking to represent the interests of ordinary people
>represent the interests of ordinary people
WOW I HATE POPULISTS NOW

He made a fateful decision long ago to cultivate a liberal audience.

There is literally zero economic sense to go to the center or right on most jokes at this point.

and this is why democracy is dying.

he joked about her quite a few times during the DNC summary

He's on the payroll of the Clinton foundation as a consultant. It's the only possible reason.
Stewart (lebowitz) made fun of every one. Colbert "played" a republican. Current year man had made a mission of having his whole show based on trump.

There are many great jokes to be made with Hillary.

but no...everyone's gotta shill.

I didn't know this guy existed till he got paid to shill for Hillary.

Populist only recently became a common insult when elements of nationalist and right wing parties started to push back against the left. When a candidate promises to fix complex problems by taking the money of the poorly-defined 'rich', that's not the same thing apparently.

While I'm not TV ratings expert, I would assume his numbers are going down because his show is getting older and losing viewers. As well as it being summer where TV consumption goes down.

My point was that if he flipped his script and started taking shots at Hillary, he would alienate his audience and the right wouldn't pick him up in as big of numbers. Do you disagree that this would happen?

expansion of state powers, you shitty american. Learn our founders visions

THE

he is one the political biased talk show guys like Seth Meyers. And, he is a democrat with his views.

>He does
Include a link with an example in your next reply then

How come conservative comedians--- oh wait.

That would be sexist user. Everybody knows you can't make fun of a woman politician, even if she's tied to numerous scandals and crooked as fuck.

>Drumpf
What does this mean?

there's a difference between populists and "populists". Mommy Professor and his “friends of the working class” have nothing but contempt for real working people.

The owner of his show is a Hillary supporter.

Trump's grandfather's german last name when he legally immigrated to the US, he changed it to the american spelling when he got here as a way of assimilating. Somehow lefties think it's an insult to call him by his grandfather's last name.

It's a slur invented by liberals to make fun of a name's ethnicity because many generations ago Trump's family name was Drumpf. Remember, these are the same people think calling Obama "Obongo" makes you a Nazi, yet they have no problem doing the same thing to somebody they dislike.

GUYS, G U Y S
DID YOU HEAR THIS?
DRUMPF
AHAHAHAH
DRUMPF!!!
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MY SIDES
D R U M P F

It isn't worse than the Mexican judge thing, and no one remembers that

Let's see him call his predecessor Leibowitz and not get kicked off the air for it.

The mexican judge thing was completely overblown and taken out of context.

The judge was a member of "La Raza", a mexican supremacy and mass immigration pushing organization, there is NO way someone like that could be seen as impartial or unbiased when it comes to Trump. Somehow the media took Trump's comments about that as "no mexicans can be judges", which isn't what he said at all.

A better analogy would be lefties reactions to calling Bruce Jenner "Bruce Jenner", they flip their shit.

You aren't wrong; if he started attacking Hillary and Bernie, he'd only lose viewers. He's already lost any staunch Trump supporter.

However, I feel like his numbers are dropping because his show doesn't focus on the same points as Colbert or Stewart's (Lebowitz's) shows. Instead, his show focuses on pandering to the white millennial liberal crowd that wants yet another echo chamber so desperately, but instead finds him talking about a bunch of random shit that liberals have an assorted array of feelings over. So instead of being solely "Dump Drumpf!" it's a multitude of different things that liberals talk about that they don't necessarily all agree upon, fracturing his own audience. And, combining that with how his content is structured, he's not lampooning people. He's trying to come off as a moral high ground and an intellectual disguised in comedy so HBO would pick him up. With that being what it is, that means that once anyone can suspend disbelief of his bullshit for long enough, they will realize he's no genius and that he's actually not even very bright. UK doesn't even want his pandering ass. Now, once they've reframed him to look like a buffoon to fit their own ideals, they can't go back to watching the show because the illusion is already ruined. Repeat this cycle until he has a very narrow-minded audience that all believe exactly what his writers believe.

And the Muslim is a fucking Sharia law advocate, the media lies and will lie like it has a mental disorder from now until the election.
You will never hear the full story if you read solely Huffington Post, or listen to leftist televangelists like Oliver, who don't "lie" to you, they just conveniently leave out half the story.

>what his writers believe

His writers are producing entertainment which makes the audience feel smart and good about themselves. They're pandering to a particular set of political views targeted to fit this audience and nothing more.