Street FIGHTer vs G.I. Joe #5!

Street FIGHTer vs G.I. Joe #5!

>the final boss is Rufus
wat

Haha cucked

Shadaloo Dolls usually wear more than that...

That style of art looks so weird on those characters.

wat.

Really?

lol wat

Why is Jinx suddenly THE most powerful ninja ever? That's never been the case in any previous characterization.

I know this isn't really a "serious" comic, but still...

WTF is going on?

WTF?

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Thanks, OP.

Whelp, better add this to the ridiculous looking gun list.

Still this was pretty awesome.

Aww

So who exactly is Jinx? Is she, like, the new OC donut steel of the GI Joe series?

Thanks, OP.

One of the many ninjas Hama came up with back in the original Marvel comic. They seem to be pushing her more lately in the comics. She never really did much in other media, though I think she was in one of the movies but those were so forgettable that I don't remember for sure and no one would have cared anyway.

Ugh, I didn't want to like C. Viper but this page is actually really awesome. Points to C. Viper.

Man, what the fuck?

I'm not a fan of G.I. Joe so I had no idea who she was. Not him but I thought she was some OC Mary Sue as well.

Nah, she's been around one way or another since the 80s movie

(cont)

I remember her gimmick in the movie was that she was a shitty fighter *unless* she was blinded

She was taught by the Blind Master and consequently fought better without sight distracting her.

Ugh, this comic is hard to read.

Why?

>next month

holy shit why is this cover so unbelievably ugly

It's not so much ugly art as it is that the art style doesn't fit the characters.

Thanks, OP.

BUMP

The lineart could maybe be saved with some more abstract colorist, and the coloring would be fine with better lineart, but together they look awful. It happens a lot in comics since most colorists are just told to slap house style on everything

>not reading this

ARMAGEDDON HAS ARRIVED