Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
regated.com/2016/08/gary-johnson-sign-tpp/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wdw9oyCsYa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this
>so much this
The "alt-right" neo-populists are soon to be as retarded,indoctrinated and close-minded as the radical left-wing liberals . Just vote a third party already...

Even if you dislike both Trump and Clinton, that doesn't automatically mean this Gary Johnson clown is someone worthy of your vote.

Because Gary Johnson might as well be Hillary. He is not a libertarian. He is just another cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE

CTR is getting nervous

>voting for a manlet
>throwing your vote away on Perot

Did you change your strategy, shills?
You realized you can't convice people to vote for Hillary so now you settled for just trying to take votes away from Trump?
I don't think it'll work to be honest

>Third choice
>Johnson
>Weld
>"""""libertarians"""""
The former is pro TPP, the latter is pro gun control. With that in mind, they have the gull to call themselves libertarians.
Get the fuck outta here, MAGA

>voting for an anti-gunner and someone who wants open borders

wew lad... looks like you're a nigger-tier stupid.

>all of these foreign flags shilling for trump

Gary Johnson is pro-TPP/TTIP and pro-open borders.

Give me a break ,you're more fucking paranoid than the "muh patriarchy" cunts

There's more than 4 parties in the US.

>shilling intensifies

nice try chayim

It'd be smarter to not vote at all.

Who wants to vote for a neocon?

They are paying you far too much.

Some of my politically retarded normie friends have recently discovered Gary Johnson.
Better than Shillary, but fuck me if it isn't annoying.

DAHNALD, THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE
HAND OVER THE REPUBLICANS THIS
VERY MINUTE ALONG WITH YOUR BORDERS
AND THAT GUN. HILLARY TOLD ME TO TELL YOU SHE AND ROMNEY AND THE BUSH FAMILY WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED, THOSE WERE HER EXACT WORDS, IF YOU DIDN'T GIVE BACK THE REPUBLICANS DAHNOLD!

>There's more than 4 parties in the US.
and? there's only two that will be on most of the ballots and only two that have the money necessary to win an election. that means that if you vote for the rest, you're throwing your vote away.

OP's a Hillary shill.

gary johnson looks like a literal lesbian jesus christ

>CTR now paying fucking gypsies to shill against trump
So that's where the 6mil went

JUST

>Just throw your vote away
>I'm not a shill

CTR pls leave

He supports the TPP.
No thanks.

>Tfw that feel when I will be a paid shill
>I will NEVER get monetary compensation for baiting fat yank twats

>open borders
How about no

Better than Trump's faggot ass selling out to ISPs and abandoning net neutrality

Vote for independent ..... aaaaand it's gone

So thanks for getting the treasonous whore of babylon elected (Cackle Cackle Cankles)

>voting for Gary "TTIP" Johnson

You leave summer boy , literally fucking endorsing the pro-jews candidate on Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Shit system desu...but it has to start somewhere , if not here at least at senate level elections ...they should honestly just band together ...and then split the seats [if any]according to idk a "third party agreement/blocl/we" based on ideologies or something , they can figure shit out idk

Throwing your vote away. 90% of the populace doesn't even know they exist, especially with this election having the two big-names on the ballot and the media basically being shills for Hillary. I like Jill Stein, but I'll still vote for Trump to ensure Hillary stays out..

There's another choice as well.

That's it, I'm taking the #JillPill

- Johnson supports TPP
- Johnson opposes Keynesian economics, higher taxes, and increase social welfare spending.
- Johnson ain't social conservative
- Johnson supports open borders
- Johnson supports increased Muslim migration

Johnson's only appealing position to baseline democrats is WEED. That's it. He's a one issue candidate.

Johnson's only appeal to Republicans is to strict total libertarians.

Jill Stein is a gilf.

He does not want open borders he wants work visas to be more accessible

regated.com/2016/08/gary-johnson-sign-tpp/

He said he'd sign TPP.

Into the trash he goes.

We don't need net neutrality, all we need to do is get rid of the ISP monopolies in the US so they actually have to compete, then there would be no need for it in the first place.

Im voting Jill Stein since last I checked Johnson is against universal healthcare and enviormental regulations.

Both candidates are so hated a third party could actually win, but ONLY if they start getting some momentum in the coming weeks.

Also Im /pol has Trump shills too. Theyre BOTH terrible choices people, even if Trump is better, hes still not fit to be President.

> why elect hillary when you can elect hillary

you do realize that the libertarian party only appeals to the fringe right who are leaning towards Trump? Unless you really fucking hate trump, don't vote libertarian.

Is that the guy from arrested development with alopecia?

Except Trump wouldn't do that since he supports the free market, so the internet will be left fucked

>American libertarians unironically believe that a man who disagrees with free association because "what if someone was mean?" is a libertarian
explain

>>this
>>so much this
Who are you quoting?

These fags aren't libertarians. Just fiscally conservative liberals.

Why would universal healthcare be good? Environmental regulations is understandable because they are required to fix an externality but healthcare is better covered by the free market.

>Gary Johnson
>Ross Perot 2.0

You are giving the election to the Clintons yet again. Stop being useful idiots.

>Vote Independent so Hillary can steal your vote
FUCK YOU

Bump for democracy. This has to be the first time a 3rd party actually has a shot. IE the election isn't completely rigged.

>the election isn't rigged

Johnson is pro TPP, he is hillary without boobs.

Why not op. With all the Muslimshits coming to your country you got to have an identity besides these barbarians.

>two stale pale males
*yawns*

Ahahahah liberal

This, #ShillforJill is the way to go. Bernies should vote for Jill to be the first woman becoming the president of the United states!

Because I actually agree with Trump on more things than that crazy fucking cuck.
Ancap=/=Libertarian

Austin Peterson 2020!

no you dont you ignorant fool. if you understood how the electoral college and the winner take all take all system forces a two party system to exist you'd know that

>why vote against Trump Or Hillary when you can vote for Hillary
t. Gary "fuck borders, beaners work for quarters" Johnson

>Vote against both
>Cause an electoral non-majority because you suck up that many votes
>Congress has to vote on the president and VP, state by state.
>end up with only Rep or Dem presidents and VPs
>B-BUT MUH VOTES
Libertardians.

or
>Literally what is the spoiler effect.

>reason.tv

Enjoy your Koch funded entertainment.

They're the same as Republicans domestically, they just ramp up their rhetoric. No thanks.

Why do people say this? It isn't November 8th today. Support who you actually want to win and vote for them come election day if they have a reasonable chance at winning.

ISP monopolies are impossible to get rid of because the infrastructure is so fucking expensive to set up.

They need to be treated like any other utility, regulated.

Actually you'd only be voting against Trump. Fuck off.

>Libertarian
>Panders to BLM

That's why she would get my vote before Johnson would

if you're not voting trump you're a pure faggot and might as well be voting for the communist party of america. Say goodbye to your rights

Harambe 2016

No things are too far gone for that. I vote my conscience. My conscience says that Hillary must stay out. Any candidate that can win will do. Johnson can't. He is a decoy. He will side with Hillary. He might as well be a Dem.

You keep trying. But you failed, and will continue to fail.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wdw9oyCsYa4

Watch the video

If there is no majority in electoral college, Johnson would win the vote in Congress

He would still sign the TPP, though. We don't need another fucking NAFTA destroying more jobs.

We can't take the risk. Again, this shit happened before in Virginia. Two shit candidates and one lolbertarian. The dem won. We are not doing that again if we can help it

What a bunch of cucks.