>I was in the Mafia? Oh that's nice.
;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi0XmGtMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One of the greatest moments in tv history and my favorite scene from The show

>This... thing of ours
Beautiful

Best TV drama of all time. If it's not in at least your top 5 then you're reddit scum.

Didn't mean this to be a direct reply to

>used to have an old ass great grandma
>she was old and besides herself at times talking about dead people like they're alive and shit
>sometimes has a clear mind like she isn't
>often pretending to be confused to use it to her advantage
how does this work? how can you be sometimes sharp minded and sometimes confused?

*like she isn't old as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi0XmGtMw

Do you know about Dominic Chianese's project called "Joy Through Art"?

>Our non-profit is dedicated to improving the lives of nursing home residents through regular interaction with professional artists, using music and theater techniques. These consistent visits are much more than a performance - the artist becomes like a family member.

God bless this wonderful man. He doesn't get the attention he deserves.

I don't care what anyone thinks, The Sopranos is the best television show ever made.

why the fuck is his surname chianese lmao

is he from

chiana

The actual line is "I was involved with that?"

Mafia guys never say "mafia", even when their brains turn to mush

sopranos is the best show of all time. whats the best show of the 2010's?

johb gotti talked of cosa nostra on tape

Did he say "Cosa Nostra" or "this thing of ours?" or did he say "Mafia"?

The word Mafia is taboo.

The Leftovers.

he said it's cosa nostra till I die and cosa nostra is interchangeable with mafia it's taboo too which is why phil leotardo got angry when johnny sac admitted he's in the cosa nostra

Cosa Nostra basically just means "((don't talk)) about 'it' here" in Italian, so that should be as fine to mention as "this thing of ours" or whatever. It's just portrayed wrong in the American media as a translation for mafia.

Leftovers

Wtf are you saying, idiot? Cosa nostra means "our thing" .

twin peaks
>implying

he looks like a character from a lynch movie

>Mom! I posted it again!

Its the word Mafia thats the issue. "This thing of ours" is OK among others in the family but you don't admit it to outsiders. You'd never hear two guys talking about being in the mafia together, but they will talk about being part of this thing of ours.

Cosa Nostra literally means "Our Thing" you fucking dolt.

>I was in those Six Flags commercials? Oh that's nice.

The brain is honestly a fucking mess.

Plus a lot of old people sometimes it isn't dementia, or not just dementia, but so many are just near deaf and won't admit it and just act like idiots rather than say so. And hearing aids are so expensive and then a pain in the ass for them. It's really a shame.

Leland Palmer, my arch nemesis...

> the word mafia is taboo

No its not dumfuck

Sopranos YT clips have some of the worst comments threads I've seen. It's full of very dump kids just not getting it.

that's just youtube in general

I learned some new things by the comments of the clips. but often you can interpret a scene in multiple ways like the one where chrissy decides what do about ade and looks at the family father

>go shit in your hat

It's a lot of people acting like all these murderous nutters are decent blokes and pretending to be big men.

Also I said "dump" instead of dumb, so perhaps I'm in a glass house myself.

>can't sympathize with a character unless he has a similar moral kompass
pleb

That's not what I said, of course I can do that, but people were hero worshipping Paulie. He's the biggest shit head on the show!

what about bobby

The one who looks after Junior? I'm talking about morals, not square footage.

underage faggots fuck off.

Six Feet Under
Mad Men
The Wire
Deadwood
Rome

kys

The Young Pope

Does Twin Peaks really count?

somehow I never noticed this scene was CGI until tv pointed it out to me

Or Westworld
HBO on fiya

top kek m8, good job
have a (you)

Person of Interest

this desu

Jr. was my least favorite character. The cagey fuck. He had em all fooled.

>Reddit's essential tv shows

Was phil a repressed homosexual?

And that's where you are full of shit.
Cosa nostra means "our thing". And what you are maybe trying to say is that in italian someone would interrupt others talking about their affairs literally saying "quella รจ cosa nostra", meaning "It's shit between you and me, shut up faggot". But that is a large assumption on a figure of speech that's only italian, while out of this context nobody would assume it differently that the literal meaning of "our thing". and that existed even before mafia people started to call themselves like it. Not mentioning that every region has its personal mafia, Cosa Nostra being the sicilian one and largely the most famous in mainstream.

Source: I'm Italian.

Leftovers, or Twin Peaks depending how it ends.

You just know he dipped into the boipucchi in the clink.