youtu.be/3Y9fH-wexYc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uDjt-p8Xsuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REEK REEK RHYMES WITH FREAK

kill me

REEK RHYMES WITH NUTSACK

The fuck did I just read?

New trailer was hype in my opinion

I'm gonna make a wild guess and assume it's freefolk reddit.

The worst part is that they've read the leaks, and they're making "predictions" like this

wtf is this real

DES PA CITO

this would be handy when, once in a while, someone ask why we hate reddit.

this is more cancerous than the average khaleesiwhale retard going at cons and shit.

yes

/got used to be good

How will they react when LF sits on the IT while Sansa sucks him off?

Remember when every normie had that stupid theory?

no it didn't

not happening

aside from the bit about joffrey's head that doesn't really add anything, it's not that far worse than what we're getting tbqh

What's the worst thing that Ramsay did to Sansa?

It was when a large part of the cast was underage. And the mods were not massive faggots.

artist?

Cringe.....
This is good. SFM is a thinking mans fetish

>Jon is hitting that

fuck

>stannis taking what is his by rights after his conquest of kingslanding

She was pretty cute as a loli goblin

are those reddit leaks real

only reason Sup Forums is better than reddit is these fucking dubs

>tfw no goblin gf

What happened?

>wanting your life force drained by a fire demon's succubus

Why did D&D already come out and say that they're not giving the Night's King any lines in season 7 and 8? Doesn't that seem like a fucking stupid thing to say to your audience? It basically confirms that nothing will be solved by any means other than war.

BRAN CONTROLLING A FLOCK OF RAVENS
NEXT HE CONTROL AN ENTIRE ARMY

the eternal Anglo genes kicked in

P L A I N
L
A
I
N

what happened /got/

youtube.com/watch?v=W1xXdjMk8fU

more like booze, weed, e, lsd, speed and coke

BEST BOY THRONES INCOMING

M A K E W A Y
A
K
E

W
A
Y

Holy fuck WHAT HAPPENED?

I REMEMBER THINKING SHE COULD BE HOT AF

coke bloat

that new trailer really got to me lads

Restrain yourselves from NSFW, its detestable!

Get used to it. It's not going to get any better. I'm just in it for the shitposting, memes, and splosions at this point.

Ask and ye shall receive

Bran is just a quicker way of saying best character

So is everyone ignoring the fact that Beric is confirmed AA?

Beric ripping the shit out of Wights with his flaming sword. I'm fucking in.

>her hair would burn but her skin and nails wouldn't

Lol George is a fucking hack

I actually started going to r/asoiaf because I wanted to discuss the books without waifufags shitting up the place, and for every passable comment, you get shit like this. It's a fucking double edged sword.

*Joe and his bandmates

Ftfy

Are you ignoring the fact that everyone in their group manually lights their swords on fire because the wights are vulnerable to flames, dumbass?

Who was in the wrong here?

Stop talking to the sandrawhales

That's the GRRM-designed Needle replica from valyriansteel.

Dank.

It's reddit, everyone there is in the wrong.

No he is confirmed dead along with his bff.

Only one surviving from that cast is the Hound... for memes and possible shipping.

This is the Game of Thrones audience.

When the sept violin cut in during the trailer i marked the fuck out even though I didn't want to and fought it. It still got me.

No, that is a nigger

>walking human time machine like bran
>bran
>walking

>TFW D&D cater to these people.

>walking

Him and Thoros die right after so who fucking cares.

How can people care when we already know all this shit?

Kek

B
A
D

P
U
C
C
I

F
O
R
E
V
E
R

I thought the trailer was ok, considering the show is just official fanfic now. May as well go full meme.

I'm re-reading the ASoIaF books right now, but I'm gonna move on to The Black Company when I'm done, since FX is adapting a show of that. Can't wait to be a smug bookfag this time.

Spoilers ruined /got/. There's nothing to discuss or predict, so all that's left is waifuposting.

The show and the books are two different things at this point but the direction the show goes in might offer clues as to what will happen in the books, assuming GRRM ever finishes.

Excellent taste!

GoT ruined /got/. It was surprisingly ded and boring during season 6 itself.

The only thing we're going to find out is what characters are alive at the ending. We're going to lose everything else of value to the point where that information is meaningless.

And book 7 isn't coming out so it doesn't matter even more.

so nobody's going to talk about the flaming sword?

Was that Jaime is black armor in the trailer? How hard is it to rattle can that shit gold? I fucking hate D&D. And Bran gets a wheel chair?! HAHAHAHAHA. Stupid.

>The only thing we're going to find out is what characters are alive at the ending
Not necessarily, the show just wants to please its stupid fanbase so fan favorite characters are less likely to be killed off in the show vs the books.

But for a roughly related example, we know Stannis is going to die in the books, but we don't know how, it likely won't be like his stupid show death which was done for the sake of simplicity and because the fans/show hated him anyway. Or that LSH won't really amount to much as a character.

>Was that Jaime is black armor in the trailer?
He's probably still (officially) in mourning, same reason Cersei is still wearing black. Tommen died, remember.

I remember the glory days before the character assassination of Stannis by the cowards D and D

youtu.be/3Y9fH-wexYc

Stannis isn't gonna die in the books, nigger.

are you retarded?

it's his regular armour covered in dirt and mud you moron. also a chair with wheels is more convenient than a giant who is now dead..

Because they're never coming out.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uDjt-p8Xsuk

The king who cared.

What the one Beric is holding? I thought he always lit his sword on fire. I don't think it's THE sword.

>Or that LSH won't really amount to much as a character.
thats because they cut all the riverlands stuff and changed jaime to be cersei's bitch and made meme assassin girl take her violence

>it's a long shots of characters walking around not saying anything trailer

wow sounds like another fascinating season in perspective

GRRM will release Winds of Winter, but Brandon Sanderson and that autistic spic who wrote the World of Ice and Fire will have to collaborate to finish A Dream of Spring.

Why's the night king so obsessed with him

Based Jaime

You have to be 18 to post here you angry little pleb and you aren't even criticizing me for the right scene. I was talking about the shot from behind. You are an angry little branfag and I hope you choke on cum on your Grindr hook up tonight.

Absolutely based. JAIME FUCKING LANNISTER, YOU UTTER FAGGOTS.