Hey Sup Forums should i join the kike (Israeli) army? I was born in 'murica but my mom was born in Israeli...

Hey Sup Forums should i join the kike (Israeli) army? I was born in 'murica but my mom was born in Israeli. If i go there i will be automatically forced into the army. Should i go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vPwKDrwIDh4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you kikes unable to spell properly? I thought you were the master race? Gas yourself, OP.

go get your foreskin back through surgery and accept jesus as your lord and savior

You get to throw tear gas canisters and shoot rubber bullets at Mudslime youth throwing rocks at you, so it's not a bad deal.

Do it. Israelis are bros. Military will make you a man and give you lots of friends and connections. Try to get a good assignment tho, something with computers, databases, etc.

But your father is a goyim barbarian or a patriarchal society.

You'll basically be a gun for hire.

Have a friend in the IDF. He pretty much just kicks down doors at night and shitposts by day. Join if you are actually Jewish and need even more reasons to hate your ilk.

I promise you if you are not a socially-retarded person you will get laid in the IDF and may get a chance at killing a muddy like my Dad did.

There's also the small chance of dying :^ )

Yes and stay in kikeland

You sure are new. Everyone knows Jewishness is maternal.

>I promise you if you are not a socially-retarded person you will get laid in the IDF and may get a chance at killing a muddy like my Dad did.
>There's also the small chance of dying :^ )

>t.mossad shill agent

Mossad shit posting again

>If i go there i will be automatically forced into the army. Should i go?

yes - we must all do our bit for the Holy Land

Does it matter if i speak the kike language hebrew? I know good enough arabic (arab friends not family. Family are kikes).

You should shower first

I think you can survive if you speak arabic, you might be put in unit with a bunch of arabs or Druze.

If i go there i will be automatically forced into the army.
noy you don't, you are US citizen, You still can join but not forced

I have Israeli passport. Would i still have to join?

you will be put into classes when you first arrive - to learn the language.

once that's complete you'll be driven off to your base and get trained in precise kebab removal techniques.

you're doing god's work.

Kill yourself shill

I love how the jews show they are propaganda masters by making themselves known on sites not friendly to them.

This OP. Plus a lot of the girls find Americans attractive.

You're doing God's work.

>Hey Sup Forums should i join the kike (Israeli) army?

they'll have a special word for you!
>freier

Fellow jew here I spent a year in Israel and it's a beautiful country with lots of great women but joining the army is stupid you'll get your leg blown off by some shit sipping mudslide and then Israel will give the land back just like always youll be constantly fighting and changing nothing don't waste your life visit enjoy your culture but don't make aliyah

I'd recommend you migrate to the gas chamber. Thanks.

This OP While I will serve in the IDF, since I have to do my service like everyone else, you probably won't live here so don't. And if you do come here unless you join something like Magav you won't see much action, Israeli army girls are nice tho. like this guy said you'd be a freier if you joined the IDF just to smash, you can do that while visiting anyway.

I heard that in the Israeli military men and women shower together.

So yes.

Yes

>tfw conscription in Sweden was removed before I turned 18

Do you think I would be put in a combat position?

Depends on your medical profile.

Why? Most people there are secularized anyway. You can barely call those people Jews, they're more like "muh Israel and zionism!!1"

If i am healthy and fit?

Which percentage of Jewish blood are you?
If over 50% you can fuck off. If less than that, leave the poor Jews alone.

No past medical issues? Diseases? Mental stuff? Close relatives with medical issues that could show up in your lifetime? Then you're good with a profile 97, which allows you to apply to elite units. If you have something small affecting your medical record, then you'll be 84, which means you can go to most combat units except for the elite ones (while you can possible also apply for intelligence and non combat roles, but remember the military does what it likes).
If you plan on joining combat, I recall your parents must agree because you will be a "lone soldier".

;)

combat or not - you're still contributing to Holy Land

youtube.com/watch?v=vPwKDrwIDh4

I have no family there and no medical issues. What if i dont want to plan on joining combat?

You don't have to join.
But if you dont have any family member in israel why would you come? to visit?