Campea is leaving Movie Talk again

twitter.com/johncampea/status/877522326102736896/video/1

whoops wrong link

johncampea.wordpress.com/2017/06/21/next-chapter/

Other urls found in this thread:

johncampea.wordpress.com/2017/06/21/next-chapter/
twitter.com/BurnettRM/status/783330226541518849
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good riddance, I'm glad collider were going in a direction that he hates.
I'm sure it made him realise that he is nothing and they don't need him.

I dislike Collider in general. I used to really enjoy the Schmoes before they took over Collider and now they feel so dull. Back in the old Toad-Hop days (and even prior) when they had personality, edge, and it was just the 2 of them with the occasional guest host or appearance by another crew member they were great. But the more people they kept adding the worse it became. Collider's movie trivia game is the only worthwhile thing they produce.

Also I have always disliked Campea.

Let's face it, he'll probably come running back when his next project fails.

pr stunt, they need to get rid of some of these fagots thugh, nemiroff for starters and her feminist agenda and the other fucking feminists need to go

Lmao, perri is the least sjw girl on the panel. She's chill, just doesn't add much. Rocha goes full feminist SJW and even Ellis has fallen to it a lot.

RLM's videos criticizing Collider got to him

Ellis got the sjw bug when he started dating that spic.

Campea and Spic John are the worst parts of collider. You know you are shit when your female hosts are in the upper tier

Kristian is the only one of these tools I can stomach. Perri is alright sometimes but I can't decide if she's attractive or not.

Canoes needs to be deported back to Leafland asap as possible

Kristian, Perri, Schnepp, and Tiffany were the only ones I liked but I stopped watching like a year ago

Schnepp is fucking vile. He talks like a tool, looks like pubic hair, and probably smells like vaseline and cheese.

pics?

>johncampea.wordpress.com/2017/06/21/next-chapter/

He left last year too. He'll come back.

he's also mega sjw because of his low life gf who begs for money on gofundme

do not go on his insta/twitter literally all trump bashing

RIP John, sad to see him go (again) :/

He always pulls this vague and mysterious stuff instead of just explaining his reasoning, oh well

Campea > Ellis > Robert Meyer Burnett > Schnepp > Perri > Kristian > Rocha > Dennis

Anyone remember Clarke's SJW meltdown on Robert Meyer Burnett?

OH NO

some guy i never heard of is leaving some show i don't watch! WHATEVER WILL I DO!!!!

Who is going to tell me which capeshits are mediocre and which are kind of okay? I'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW WHO IS GOING TO ANALYZE TRAILERS FOR ME!

Explain

i remember there was a Sup Forums thread that had it in one pic but just go down this twitter conversation. keep pressing on the new tweets by clarke/burnett in reply and you'll be going further down the rabbit hole

twitter.com/BurnettRM/status/783330226541518849