You are Hitler. It is 1941. You control pic related. You are afraid of a simultaneous attack from the East & the West...

You are Hitler. It is 1941. You control pic related. You are afraid of a simultaneous attack from the East & the West. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerika_Bomber
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea_Lion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Soviet_Axis_talks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Invade swe

Get some free high qaulity SS meth and fuck Eva's brains out.

Alt+F4, it's already too late.

Gas the kikes

Take Malta and cyprus, renew battle of Britain focusing on radar stations, airfields, and ports. Take egypt as well and push towards the friendly mid-east regimes. Prepare for Seelowe before even thinking of barbarossa.

This is assuming that the USSR didn't eventually declare war on Germany. I would Use the time to build up air force and navy and focus on trying to establish a beachhead for the invasion of Britain. Use main army finish the British properly in North Africa.

Sign off for the soviets to start Molotov-ribbentrop 2: electric bogaloo, and lull them into a trap so they over extend themselves.

Fortify the Eastern Front, Try to capture England, and work with Spain to capture the straight of gibraltr. If England is Captured much more likely to get some kind of peace deal. Then spend all time remaining to get Atomic weapons.

>build up air force and navy and focus on trying to establish a beachhead for the invasion of Britain

-

Could actually work.

Realise an attack by the commieunion would rail up support in the west and lay back. Alternatively bond closer with Spain and Vichy France and get them to join in on the Russia march. Don't send 200000 troops and my best Blitzkrieg general to Afrika for a meme operation. Don't waste 3 months of summer to take fucking Greece. Gosh I don't know Hitler was such a retard

Focus on entrenching the east, keep pushing west.

Afterall the russians were severely underequipped. It's simply a matter of holding the line against them as they come wave after wave getting mowed down.

Better than taking the fight to them where they have a better advantage.

Stalin was nowhere near ready or decided to invade. That's were things went wrong.

Re-affirm my non-aggression pact with Stalin. Stalin actually believed in it and USSR was a decade behind in technology.

Concentrate on BTFO-ing the UK, invade and take it all.

After that double team the USA with Japan. Research long range bombers and eventually nukes. Take it over.

A decade or two in the future the USSR might be starting to modernize, nuke the fuck of it and take whatever is left.

Either deal with Japan after that or split the world and live happily ever after.

Laugh at them as I pet Immunity Cat.

Listen to my generals when they say we cant take Russia in 6 weeks.

>omg the soviets were about to attack and hitler acted first!!

biggest meme ever.

go after the british relentlessy

Make the holocaust real

>Research long range bombers
Look up the Heinkel 177. It was fucking terrible. Not that the krauts could've afforded making them fly either because lolfuelshortage.

Kill myself

Hitler believed his own bullshit unfortunately.

I'd negotiate with the USSR. Shared control over the baltic states in exchange for renewal of non aggression.

Later negotiate for full control over the Baltic states in exchange for material support against Britain.

>Heinkel 177

Naw, talking about strategic bombers to pound the mainland USA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerika_Bomber

>Don't waste 3 months of summer to take fucking Greece

He had to help Italy finish taking it because he couldnt have his flank exposed like that in an invasion of the soviet union. Mussolini fucked up his plan when he invaded Greece

What I said about the 177 would've very likely applied to those as well. Read up on how much trouble they had with the 177's engines, the Amerika Bomber would've been worse.

>Later negotiate for full control over the Baltic states in exchange for material support against Britain.

Wut?
Give me the baltic states in return you give me material support for my war against gb

I dont think stalin would have taken that deal...

establish a borderless customs union, call it the Ganz Europa Union or something.

Declare it's 1941 and import refugees. Give control to the Jews. There, you just saved 30 million lives.

Negotiate peace with both Britain and USSR.

Germany was never in any reasonable position to consider invasion of the UK. Germany simply didn't have that capability. Peace with the USSR is essentially considering the ideological conflict between fascists and communists. By 1941, Stalin is the only leader in Europe that could put up a fight against Hitler. Germany should have made peace with Britain, strengthened the peace with the USSR, and settled into a hard won peace over most of Europe. Entreaties for peace with the USA is also essential.

In Early 1941 there were only a handful of major powers on Earth:
-Germany
-Britain
-USSR
-USA
-Japan
Make, keep, and strengthen peace. Eventually there's going to come a war with the USSR. Get in position to make Germany victorious.

Do the same thing Hitler did except don't be a retard and get caught up trying to take Stalingrad.

>Japan

Not in the same league as the others you listed, weeb.

invade switzerland

This

Japan was nothing special. They never had any chance of beating the USA. They were constantly on the defensive shortly after Pearl Harbor.

>Germany was never in any reasonable position to consider invasion of the UK. Germany simply didn't have that capability.

>mfw right now

That's a blatant lie and as historically inaccurate a statement as you can find.

If the resources swallowed by Barbarossa were used for the Invasion of Britain, the Brits would have been STEAMROLLED.

MOMS GONNA FREAK!

ask

yeah, because you can transform tanks in ships at any given moment.
Was a special german feature

Tell the US they can have half of Russia if they help to kill the communists.

Ironic shitposting and baiting is still shitposting senpai

Well I'm not sure how i would have liked that idea. Because then i would probably be speaking German right now.
>6milion people speak my language (but i can understand somwhat of the rest of Scandinavia it's all in the package.
>Or i could speak German with 100milion others.
That would actually have been a win. fuck sake old generation

Also: Why did the USA attack Germany? Many Murricans had/have German heritage? I couldn't imagine the propaganda they got, or was it only because of pearl harbor?
Because of England getting attacked?
Redpill me

Work with the west to invade Russia. Or at least ally with USA.
>inb4 impossible
There is always a way

Who had any chance at beating the USA? Seriously? Who? How? America is a vast continent separated from the rest of the major powers by two vast oceans. What other power ran the Pacific in the 30's and early 40's? Hawaii and the Philipines were peculiarities.

>Operation Sea Lion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea_Lion
"The German High Command (German: Oberkommando der Wehrmacht) had no confidence that the plan was feasible, and most historians agree it had little possibility of success."

Germany's long term fight was against communism. The war with the USSR was going to come some day. Germany should have hunkered down, focused on rebuilding Europe, nurtured fascist movements within captive nations, and eased those nations into a New Europe. National identity would certainly have been respected. The goal would have been Germany changing it's tune from being a conquerer and been a builder instead.

Americans gave up on german heritage after WWI.

No way, Stalin and Hitler were not very keen on sharing Europe. This would only work if you're willing to take a hit and give up a big chunk of the territory you just conquered.

Withdraw and tell everyone it was all just a prank.

The U.S. had already agreed with Churchill on the Atlantic Charter and a proto-U.N.

they did it before. Hitler gave Lithuania over to Stalin in exchange for moving the boarder in Poland more in Germanys favor

keep bombing GB, they won't last much longer.

If its before Dec 7, tell Fucking Japs not to fuck it all up and bomb pearl harbor.

Assasinate Einstein so he doesn't blab to US

Keep making Nuclear bomb.

DONT INVADE RUSSIA

Make peace. Plenty of Lebensraum now. Mollify the Americans and British with as many peace treaties as they require and use the immanent threat of the Soviets to turn the attention away so you can entrench yourself deeply into the landscape of Europe.

and this is the answer

in 1940 the us army was smaller than the belgium army.

without pearl harbour you wouldnt have went full retard.

seriously tho, strangle britain by taking Suez, give Franco what he wants (although he wants a lot), take Gibraltar, bomb brit manufacturing into dust then aerial targeting of shipping, intensify uboot building, intensify flak tower building. Leave Greece if guarantee neutrality.

High levels of military aid to Finland to facilitate northerly drive on moscow, with southern drive to crimea. Properly secure Romanian oil fields. Prepare for a 1-2 year campaign, not 6 weeks.

fix the vaccum at heart of German government to reduce infighting and fiefdoms eg. a cabinet. reduce Hitlers input to micro military decisions and keep his focus foreign policy the interior, and the grand scheme of military decisions. make outfits like waffen SS effective warfighting.

massively increase funding for hydrogen weapon research. change enigma. develop better dive bomber/ground support capability eg. IL-2. tell japan not to do pearl harbor, USSR instead, agree to a 50-50 split. utilize Z-3 computer.

What did Franco want?

Accept that victory is near impossible due to the imminent division of Germany's resources.

Sue for peace, leave conquered nations in a state of disrepair. Draw up new borders for a much larger Germany on the peace table. Spend the next 20 years working on post-war internal struggles, industry, economics and sciences.

I'd push heavily for peace with the West; lather the airwaves with anti-communist propaganda, parade around the heads of all of my vassal states to have them sing my praises as moderate nationalist, firmly opposed to communism. The only way forward at that point would've been to try and start the Cold War a few years early.

Significant concessions would have to be made—massive even—but it would obviously be preferable to losing a third of Germany and having all of the rest occupied, and losing all of Eastern Europe to the Soviets.

Still invade but treat anti-communist Slavs as brothers in arms

So no real answer, they were just fucking snitches?

Most Germans in America came here from when the German Empire was still a thing, they were fleeing terrible oppression. My great grandfather was a German peasant, moved to America and became a farmer. My grandfather was too young to fight in WW1 and my great grandfather too old, else he probably would have gone to fight the Kaiser, so much did he hate Germany's aristocracy.

The rest of my family doesn't really feel any particular ties to our homelands. I'm only part German after all, the other parts are Polish and Dutch. I don't feel particularly drawn to any European nation.

I build a big beautiful wall

Make a fortress out of East Europe and prepare for soviet attack.
Concentrate Forces on taking control of the Sea to deny them the supplies and weapons from USA and colonies.
Without supplies Britain has to surrender in a few months.
Use jews to build better infrastucture for faster troup movement instead of gasing them.

No nation had the capability of projecting a large enough force to seriously threaten the USA in 1940.

Actually not even anybcountry today can do that.

The answer is big and you'll call us conspiracy theorists. Basically the Americans played Hitler into destroying all of their competitors at once. It wasn't like they wanted to avoid the war.

It makes me so sad....

To think, an entire generation of germans with the bravest warrior genes wiped out simply because Adolf was too arrogant to stick to 1 fight at a time. We could have had a race realist, western chauvinist, eugenic civilization and instead we get ethnomasochism, degeneracy, falling birthrates and a total lack of purpose.
If only we could send him a letter from the future.. but alas, we're going to have to go through a 2nd shitshow before things can be better again.

Ultimately Franco wanted food and fuel supplies to be guaranteed, he feared british blockade. In territories he wanted French Morocco, western province of Algeria, centred on Oran and probably Gabon- all French imperial territories. Hitler couldn't stand for that and keep France from uprising. Hitler literally laughed in his face and stormed out of the meeting.

Its supposed that Franco made his demands skyhigh to make sure Hitler couldn't meet them.

I don't think it can be fixed if the genetic & spiritual capital isn't there. I genuinely think it's all ogre.

The genetic capital is certainly there still, and the spiritual will come around as things progress towards the breaking point.
Nothing is ogre until we're wiped out

mongols talking about western culture
is this bizarro Sup Forums?

Shave off the mustache, get a new haircut,, move to America and live a new life under the name Hadbolf Schmitler

Rassenkrieg jetzt

I automatically disregard every german I see now, you're a pathetic shadow now.
Make an attempt to do something not only about germany but also about your personal life and then you will have some respect, Hans Al Jabbaar

Not really. The USSR even wanted to join the axis, but hitler pushed it aside.

>The Soviets meanwhile produced the biggest surprise. In an unannounced November 25 visit in Sofia, the Soviets told the Bulgarian Prime Minister Bogdan Filov that, if Bulgaria permitted the Soviets troop transfer access, the Soviets were prepared to drop their objections to Bulgaria's entry into the Axis and, most surprisingly, stated that it likely would not be an issue as it would "very probably, almost certainly" lead to the Soviets' own entry into the Axis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Soviet_Axis_talks

>you'll call us conspiracy theorists

Why would I?
Listening to different ideas is actually pretty interesting and mandatory to build a own opinion.
I'm able to read a history book and look at all the storys that people called a "conspiracy" and turned out to be true.
You need to be a fucking idiot to turn ideas away just because they are labeled "conspiracy".

Churchill would never have made peace with Germany without Britain actually being conquered.

Bulgaria stronk!

>Give Sweden, Greece and small stuff down south to Russia.
>Give France to England.
>In return for non-aggression pact.
>???
>Profit

You managed to come up with a plan worse than Hitler's.

Start tripartite negotiations with the USSR, Japan, and Germany and attempt to work out a 3-way sphere of influence of the post-WW2 world in which the USA and UK are isolated.

Then form a united front against the UK/USA.

>Appeasement

Wew lad that always works doesn't it

Norway and Finland - Sweden's poodle ears.

Is she bulgarian ?

The problem is that there are no objective history books about that period in circulation, and especially in English. What I've read suggests that Britain & France baited Hitler into the war. America was already making plans about its post-war nomination in 1941. They just didn't want to let another power & political system see the light of day.

the situation in Germany now is highly similar to that in Nazi Germany; the law, peer pressure, snitches, self-censorship saturate everything, all dissent is policed. the media lies, the govt. lies. but whats missing so far is a Kreisau circle to figure out that Merkel has lost her marbles and is leading Germany (and Europe) off a cliff.

Strengthen ties with Iberia and Turks. Secure the Med and force UK to divert assets toward defending imperial possessions instead of concentrating it all in Southern England and the North Sea.

"When men tell the truth, there is no diplomacy."

Ciano's diaries show that the Axis too for a time felt Stalin was something of a "Red Fascist" with whom they could partner against the democracies. The Italians professed to be worried about the Germans' attitude.

Stalin would never in 1,000 years allow a single aide to know fully what he was thinking. Later he was demanding Yugoslavia, Bulgaria and Albania unite into a single superstate while secretly browbeating Dimitrov and Hoxha into declaring Yugoslavia revisionist. It was partly his natural suspicion and partly that he was undoubtedly a fucking madman.

Naw, it's this girl from the fucking smiling webm

I didn't only talked about WW2 history. I meant that in general, I know the books are kind of misleading and often they even contradict with each other.

> Renew peace pact with Russia.
> Plant shills in the UK and USA, establish dominance in your domain while you show no signs of aggression.
> Control infrastructure, deport to Sweden anyone who thinks you're evil.
> Wall Sweden off.
> Offer those who remain in the domain exciting benefits. Boost nuclear research.
> Nuke the UK.
> Use Sweden for the first Hunger Games.
> Stalin likes your style and wants Finland as his own Hunger Games playground. You allow him to use Sweden too, keeping Finland safe.
> The Finns don't forget.
> You Nuke UK again.
> The Russians propose you should do something bout USA, they're getting strong.
> You put them on each others' throat, severely weakening both.
> Blitzkrieg Russia with the help of the Finns who hadn't forgotten.
> Cooperate with Japan who, uninhibited, advanced to space tech age.
> Control USA technologically.
> Offer the 'land of opportunity' to any and all niggers who wanted to come to EU.
> They love you.

No argument there. But power is more than the size of a standing army. Power encapsulates industrial capacity, financial reach, and a large, trained, educated population from which to draw soldiers and know-how. While the US Army in 1940 was unquestionably small by great power standards, the US retained enormous capacity which it was soon to show.

>Nazi Germany
not really
The situation is close to "Weimarer Verhältnisse", I dont know how to say that in english.
It just means Germany ist split into many different political idologies and almost ungovernable.
Not even close to Nazi Germany right now

similar in terms of policing of dissent, you can't be shot for dissenting, there are no KZ, no peoples court with guillotine, but if you dissent you can have your life ruined through shaming and government prosecution. all thats missing is the establishment calling Merkel & CDU on her failure.

1941 is too late.
The stock list, from years of this same discussion at /k/:
Control the Ostjuden, but without handing the Allies a propaganda industry, by dumping them on Madagascar, America and the Palestinian Mandate.
Never say the name "pocket battleship:" your navy is all untersee all day every day, and this starves the Russian.
Forget prewar bombing discussions and treaties: build a German Lancaster.
Achieve and maintain peace with Britain and the US, even if you have to give Japan everything it wants, and erect a secret network of assassins to downsize Judeo-Anglo banking personnel fifty years beforehand (here we begin to see why these discussions are pointless).
Build the nuke.
Insist on simplicity in tank design.
Take over Eastern territories but treat the people decently; acquire Moscow and oil, and let Stalingrad be the new capital of the Soviet rump state.
In other words, do nearly every single thing totally differently.

I wish Prussia just dispensed with all this peasantry and took charge

KL

>It just means Germany ist split into many different political idologies and almost ungovernable.

In a way, that was the situation in Germany during the elections in 1932.

> Not even close to Nazi Germany right now

Compared to what he described... Nazi Germany sounds very appealing.

Build level 10 forts across the entire Russian borders and then take out Britain with the naval supremacy bug

>cut off your supply of iron

you just fucked up ahkmed
goes to show you're not an ethnic swede because you have no concept of your history

His biggest mistake was invading Poland.

he should have just continued building it up and delay the war by another 10 or so years.

oh fuck that would have made sense. get the allies on their side, then it's just the Soviets left.

you sir are brilliant.