All liberals are human garbage that deserve to be gassed

All liberals are human garbage that deserve to be gassed

Prove me wrong

Picture is innacurate. Should be a baby niglet.

That's pretty dark for 'ol Ben.

I don't think I can

what's dark about it
i think the perspective is cool
she's bigger than all of them, and they all play a part to kill her future
10/10

Most* and you are correct. There are still some that can break free from the jewish indoctrination.

A lot of liberals still have the chance to be persuaded. It may be difficult but it would be a lot better than killing people who could otherwise be productive members of society.

problem is that many liberals are white "aryans"

Humans are not black and white.

The only ones too risky to trust while trying to save are the international parasites.

I'd take Ben Carson over any pure white "aryan" liberal in the USA

The problem is the left has had its balls cut off. It's no longer about unions and making sure the poorfags don't live in squalor or making sure everyone is equal under the law. It's now about >muh feels and coddling everyone.

You know, for the social safety net and economic policies that allowed the postwar boom, the baby boomers really fucked up raising their kids with the other parts of leftist ideology.

>Europe's future

(((Liberals)))

What the fuck, are those from an actual game?

can't do it. you're absolutely right

Zyklon Ben is getting pretty scary 2bh

No argument here friend.

Ironically, "people who don't subscribe to my political ideology must be killed" is a very leftist idea. You hate (I assume you are a pro capitalist pro american pro freedum and all that jazz) Stalin for the purges he did yet you wanted to do the same.

Is this your fetish burger? why do you have this weird pic?

Cot damn Ben

might is right, libs are weak.

what the fuck, ben.

I'm starting to think he's turning into an actual Nazi.

it isn't on his site, that i can find at least. I dont think it's his lads

I agree with you OP. As a Trump supporter, I believe that we should murder all minorities and most people under 30. That will make America great again!

If you separate everything into right and left you won't see the train headed straight for you.

Humans have been groomed to associate things in a binary fashion. Yes, no. Right, left. Good, evil.

That isn't even close to Ben's style you retards.

it's not a political ideology as much as it is a thought process and world view. it's not as simple as their opinions being wrong.

you goys never saw this? it's ben going around on Sup Forums for about a week now...

Forgot to add, definitely not ZB

So Europe's future is current America?
Christ I hope not.