How did you guys feel about the redesigns?

how did you guys feel about the redesigns?

I always liked the redesigns more. The original show looked weird.

They were great.

fuck you
which isnt to say there werent some good aspects

BATMAN!

I liked how streamlined they were, but disliked how everyone stuck to one body type. Almost all guys were topheavy olympian gods, while chicks were walking sexpots.

Main exceptions were heavyset folks like Bullock and Waller.

Older designs were more varied, organic, and didn't always have such sharp edges.

Where is the redesign of Gordon? He looks like he went through prostate cancer between the time gap.

>that batgirl
yowza

You can tell it's cheaper, I love the retro design of the first show but the modern design makes sense because of the time gap between Dick and Tim eras. For a while I'd completely forgot about new advantures and wondered how Bruce in batman beyond was supposed to resemble the original.

Some of them were good but others were not so good.

Is it bad that I liked Batman Beyond's look the best? Is it bad that I also liked Terry better than Bruce?

As a child I was literally devastated. Now days I really like the redesigns on their own, but am not a fan of the more stiff animation style that went along with it.

some were good, some not so much

one of the worst offenders was almost every single female having the exact same body type

except for roxy

I like the new designs but wish they hadn't ditched the unique art deco look of the first seasons.

Why's everybody so God damn swole?

It's not bad to have the best taste, my friend

>84153714
IT WAS FROM RAPING THE JOKER

blue skinned catwoman looks fucking awful

Timm's cleaner designs do what they're designed to, but in some cases personality is lost in the process. TNBA Batman sorely lacks something the original had. I'm not sure if it's the color palette or the form or what.
Interestingly I feel TNBA Batgirl profited from the effort.

Almost all of the redesigns were improvements.

The only improvements were Scarecrow, Batgirl, and Bane.

The real great debate.

B:TAS for everyone except Croc, because I like the more animalistic looking Croc, and Ivy is a push.

Left, meh, right, left, left, left, meh, left, left, meh, left, meh, left.

The Batman's Croc is better for two reasons: a) he actually looks like a crocodile and b) Ron fucking Perlman.

i kinda liked the Joker's redesign. i mean in the context of the show it's garbage but on it's own it could have worked for a younger, more comedic Joker. personally i would have revealed him not to be the original Joker, but the founder of the Jokerz

TB Killer Croc is best.

TB definitely had BTAS beat when it came to Catwoman, Croc, Harley, Riddler, Clayface, and Dr. Strange.

i dislike the redesigns for the riddler and the joker

>Ther Batman Harley
>Better than BTAS

HAHAHAHAHAJAJHAJAHUJAH

Fuccking faggot. Kill yourself

>Terry was better than Bruce
>Barbara was better than her father
>Almost all of the villains were better than Batman's usual rogue's gallery, although the original villains made for TAS were mostly very good
Beyond was schway before it even came up with "schway".

I thought Jokers redesign was the best one

but he`s not supposed to be a crocodile

I think I'm the only person who likes Catwoman's redesign.Though that's not to say I don't see flaws with it. For one I really only like half of the design, that half being the Catwoman part of it. The other half, the non-costume Selina Kyle part, is not that good and pretty forgettable. For one I do not understand why they decided for her to have pale white skin while in costume yet not while out of costume. It doesn't make sense at all. Seriously why did they do this? She should have been pale both in and out of costume. Two, the hair. That short hairstyle fucking sucks. They should have either given her long hair or given her a better looking short hairstyle.

There is another problem with the design as a whole and that is the slimming down compared to the earlier BTAS design, which was something all the female characters went through in the transition to TNBA. While I don't really have a problem with the slimming down the other female characters went through, I do have problem in Catwoman's case. It feels like too much to me and has an effect of making her look younger than she actually is.

All that being said, I really do like this Catwoman design. I especially like the white eyes (this is the only time I think Catwoman has had them, both in and out of comics) and the pale skin.

I like both
second is better, function over form
first is better, I like his orgin more than a giant lizard
first is the best, Harley Quinn
first is better, riddler ahbhors using violence as a means of getting what he wants when he could use his intelect, TBM ridder likes like he belongs in a circus
I like both, more gadgets was great but him being able to fight so well was really meh
uh...is there really a difference?
first is better, but pic related is better than both
I like both, they're just clay
first is better, that ear ring is gay yo
both are good, but I like the doctor better
second one better, first looks so generic
I forgot these mooks existed

The batman was more combat oriented and at the makeover for joker made him gruffer and more physically built, I enjoyed the new interpretation of the CLOWN prince of crime

BTAS is still my favorite joker, a gangster who enjoyed a lavious lifestyle and liked to kill people for a good laugh, but one thing I loved about him was he was afraid to get hurt or die

For one I do not understand why they decided for her to have pale white skin while in costume yet not while out of costume

I always assumed it was part of the disguise, if they're looking for catwoman, then they're looking for a woman with pale white skin

I really liked TB's Harley design. She looks so fun and goofy. I don't much care for TB's Catwoman though. I like the design itself, it just doesn't fit my perception of Catwoman. She's a sexy cat burglar who steals for kicks, she doesn't strike me as someone who'd dress practically for it. I don't much care for TB's Poison Ivy either. I know she's supposed to be young, but she looks too close to Jynx from Teen Titan.

Every one on the left is better.

Scarecrow was an improvement, everything else went to shit.

>short hairstyle fucking sucks

The short-haired look is fantastic and pretty much iconic these days.

I said that the short hairstyle she was given in TNBA sucks, not that the short-haired look on Catwoman sucks.

BTAS: Joker, Harley Quinn, Riddler, Freeze, clayface, and scarface
TB: Cat woman, killer croc, The penguin, Hugo and Manbat
The last one is meh

I prefer the batman's poison ivy

it was though

The Batman has better Strange and Croc and the only good Harley.

I like Joker more in BTAS but I like that TB tried something new and unique with him, it's ok for an alternate reality.

I'm real mad that TB's Catwoman design isn't used more often. Shit was tight

Don't worry user, I liked the redesigns more as well.

The Batman's Batgirl and Poison Ivy were bangable, TAS Batman was better otherwise.

>BTAS Yiff Yang Clan
>bunch of guys in masks
>TB Yiff Yang Clan
>bunch of furries

Tough call

Nah, the world is full of tryhards like you

Carwoman went from a sex god to a anorexic goth, so no.

Laid-back southern Croc best Croc

firefly?
Bane?
Maxie zeus?