>"advertising"

Why do the Brits put goblins on tv?

youtube.com/watch?v=UB8--PFAJDE
youtube.com/watch?v=YgUqmKQ9Lrg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3PpfhGAT5Fo
liveleak.com/view?i=27c_1473477063&comments=1&use_old_player=0&safe_mode=off
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I always wonder if this is the kind of person Im going to have to settle with to lose my virginity. Am I a shallow person to not want to be with someone that looks like that?

They're little more than goblins themselves.

Maisie Williams is a "star".

I would rather die a virgin

56%

>pretending that these unholy freaks of nature could have normal social lives and get laid

I understand what they're trying to do, but it comes off as so jarring because everyone knows that it just doesn't work that way

You'd probably get rejected by the goblin and chromosome thief in the videos if you propositioned to them. Even genetic failures will have artificially high standards just because they are women

She was on undateables talking about her relatively active sex life. Apparently she gets quite a few curiosity bangs.

Looks like an average English female to me.

A disabled woman has spoken out about her romantic experiences in the run-up to Valentine’s Day in a bid to dispel some of the myths surrounding people with disabilities and dating.
Samantha Renke, 29, has a condition commonly known as brittle bone syndrome, meaning she has to use a wheelchair and if four foot tall.

But Ms Renke says this doesn’t stop her leading a rich and full life, which includes acting, charity work – and dating.

‘Not to blow my own trumpet but I’m a good dresser, people think I’m attractive, I have blonde hair and blue eyes,’ she told the Telegraph.

‘I do attract good looking guys.’

Ms Renke’s comments coincide with disability charity Scope’s Kiss the Awkward Goodbye campaign, which coincides with Valentine’s Day.

Ms Renke, who was nominated for the Susan Mullen Best Actress Award at the Los Angeles Diversity Film Festival for her role in Little Devil, says that sometimes men approach her ‘in a jokey way’ or make rude comments.
‘I’m a northern lass, I can take as much as they can give but I’m a lady, I’d like to be wooed and treated with common decency,’ she said.

‘[People] make assumptions that I can’t have sex or I’m not capable of being in a relationship. That because I have a physical disability, I don’t have full mental capacity.’
Ms Renke said many of her relationships have been with men who started off as her friends. The reason, she explained, was because ‘their barriers had already been broken down’.

And she hopes that more information in the public domain will change the initial awkwardness that she believes may be preventing people from dating those with disabilities.

‘If you had an opportunity to date a disabled person and because of your own prejudices or ignorance, you have rejected that person, it’s something we need to look at,’ she said.

Our cuck liberal government.

When did the world constantly need to be patted on the back for being "progressive?"

Notice how it's not married? These sad saps pumped and dumped this genetically diseased chunk of "human", and moved on to try to find a real woman

>english men actually bang goblins

>tfw the realisation that I probably would bang it

>if you didn't wet your dick in retard pussy because the thought of it made you gag you should be castrated, covered in lime and buried in a ditch by the side of M42
I could really go for some maltesers right now

>implying americlaps are any better

youtube.com/watch?v=3PpfhGAT5Fo

>‘I do attract good looking guys.’
Thats because you have a vagina.
that is literally the ONLY reason you attract any human male.

If you had a penis, you would never get laid.

Even if she does have one

Have some standards guys

>there's even an interracial couple
kek Britain is dead

the entire west is dead

>this is a 9/10 in england

Thats a gay black man

>you're not coming to our wedding hehe

>oy gov, let'm tell ya bout the night me crumpet got a bit o hollandaise from the best man
>he grabbed me queen style n had a bit o ruff and tuff with me trog bog
>afta, he threw me a purse of jewels and gold flakes, tell me to "FOOK OFF"
>got me wheelie stuck in his shag, lov. Both lit'ral and meta like, gov
>went back to me flat with me jewels n ordered me a case of Maltesers from the telly
>oy, wild night lov ;)

>goblins
we call them "Welsh"

>I'm attractive
>I have blonde hair and blue eyes
Wow, what a racist piece of shit. I hope she dies.

>its a "fat ugly virgins talk shit about people who look better than them" episode
call me a roastie lol

>genetically diseased chunk of "human"
Hey, that's me! Wait, am I not human?

imagine if your parents knew about you. imagine if they knew your self assurance came from the mocking of exploited mentally and physically disabled people

>trog bog
kek

Why do Americans elect Oompa Loompas as president?

roastie cunt

Meh could be worse

The boyfriend one is watchable but that one with the gnome thing is just bizarre.

There's another one with deaf women that is actually a nice ad

This desu. She probably gets fucked regularly just because men have an urge to stick their dick in the unknown

>normal english women are so repulsive they have to fuck this

I do enjoy it when a Gercuck tries to mock us. How many rapefugees are you housing?

You can't fuck her

Brittle bones

So are you able to take a shit by yourself or do you need to use a complex series of pulleys and levers?

haven't we been through this already

She is 29 though. Soon she will settle for some desperate beta male. He will feel so lucky to have found someone beautiful in the inside.

Alright?

This was part of a series of commercials which aired during the Paralympics

I actually liked the other one with the retard girl who suffered a muscle spasm while holding her boyfriends cock and made him cum.
I'm not even kidding.

liveleak.com/view?i=27c_1473477063&comments=1&use_old_player=0&safe_mode=off

That was the second link posted in the OP you absolute fuck

Of course she must be a foremost authority on dating

That's clearly a gnome, not a goblin.

People who are getting laid on the reg never feel the need to tell everyone they're getting laid on the reg

this is what an average woman looks like in Britain, thats why the other people didnt begin loliwaggering and hooting and hollering trying to douse her in fire to be burned at the stake

>british
>"television"

Challenge accepted

underrated post.

Me in the middle

>second to the right
>X-Files theme.wav

What is this shit from?

Naked Attraction, its shite like not even worth watching for a laugh

naked attraction

Oh ffs, is this a "dating" show?

Is this real life? i swear we drifted off into the boerenstein universe somewhere around 2012

>men have an urge to stick their dick in the unknown

You make it sound so heroic

It's a thing that some people watched, I just feel sorry for all involved

yeah. the "contestant" basically chose who to take out on a date based on seeing them slowly revealed naked.
the threads were pretty funny though, especially when it was inevitably a fit black guy and 4 skinny white guys

Oh dear god, I just watched a clip. I should have guessed it was Channel 4.

Watching this with Sup Forums was fucking hilarious.

>It's a hung wog and 4 little white dicks episode

To boldly go where no man has been before

He's not a manlet, shes just an overgrown ape.

>rich chads are fucking this creature

What chances do any of us have?

>Can I be on the show?
>Fuck you, goy. We have a narrative to push

Imagine being not only a genetic monstrosity, but also being such a vapid harpy that you bank a significant portion of your self-worth on the hopes that you have convinced people that you get plenty of cock?

I really am convinced that most people are disgusted by this woman's mantra and they're just trying to make themselves feel better by posting a kind word. She's putting up a pretty poor show for the disabled community - unless of course they bank their self-worth on similarly shallow grounds.

>I should have guessed it was Channel 4.
Yep, they really push the envelope don't they? Even their Eurotrash days weren't this stupid and that's saying something.
Ch4 is going out of its way to be "all alternative, yeah," it's just sad

im 5'2 wheres my PRO MANLETO commercial

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

you realize that you're admitting to being just as unfuckable while also still ridiculing them, correct?

Does anyone remember '90s channel 4 when it was actually a dissident channel pushing the boundaries that matter?

I remember seeing a younger Christopher Hitchens getting his based Mother Teresa documentary on the channel and then going on a channel 4 panel show that existed solely to open up channel 4's programming to critique because of how controversial they usually were.

>I really am convinced that most people are disgusted by this woman's mantra and they're just trying to make themselves feel better by posting a kind word.
99% of people don't give a shit about her or her lifestyle choices, this thread is far more attention than she'd get from your average normie. She is useful to them as an easily reachable rung to pull themselves further up the social ladder, that's all. You announce in front of your friends/coworkers/family/all of the above how brave you think she is and they nod in agreement and you all gain a bit of 'karma', it's virtue signalling plain and simple.
The sheer rate-of-knots shifting from one nonsensical fad to another in the first quarter/half of this century will confuse historians for millennia

>To boldly bone what no man would bone before
ftfy

I don't remember that because Channel 4 has always been style > substance, but I do remember back in the 90s:
>9pm - Friends
>Frasier
>Eurotrash
>King of the Hill
>South Park (series 1 or 2, it was shit anyway)
>Adam & Joe Show
>some adult magazine show with tits
>Troma TV for some reason, with tits
>2am; some Euro erotic movie with more sex than story, with tits
If you ever found yourself scanning the TV guide magazine for the actress Shannon Tweed, you probably had access to Channel 5. You fancy cunts.

Yeah, maybe I am being a bit soppy about Ch4 in the '90s now that you remind me of that familiar schedule.

>Channel 5

You mean the 24/7 snow documentary?

Dude. How do you even ask those kinds of questions? You're entire outlook is so wrong.

Get off the computer. Stop playing video games. Work out. Study philosophy, seduction, human nature, social dynamics. Develop a skill and make money.

Boost your self esteem. You don't deserve anything more than you're worth, but you don't have to take what you don't want.

Improve your fucking life.

My fucking GOD

That was absolutely painful to sit through

>Sitting through any music video ever

Channel 5 was the snow show where I lived then, nothing but static off the telly and nothing of value lost either
It's still shite

She still gets guys to fuck her though
Are these guys somehow different than you?

Society will tell you that fucking a midget in a wheelchair is better than being a wizard.

Fuck all that.

Just live without any expectations. If you have no expectations, you can focus on what you want to do with your life.

When virtue signaling became the only means of affecting change aside from actually affecting change through means that don't involve hashtag movements

The world is full of assholes who want to be seen as nice.

Now that everyone manages a public profile on Facebook and Twitter - the need to come off as nice has turned people into really insecure assholes. They've got to share, like and subscribe this shit everywhere they can.

I thought she seemed familiar.

I get a sinking feeling that historians won't be all that interested in the exploits of our generation.