I have neuralgia due to Varicella shingles and now I am basically in excruciating pain...

I have neuralgia due to Varicella shingles and now I am basically in excruciating pain, and my nerves are permanently damage. This was due to non-vaccination of chicken pox as a child.

I am now "disabled" not only with these but other permanent physical and mental conditions.

>anti-vaxxers will try to make an argument

Vaccinations should be mandatory, especially with diseases that can cause long term effects like Varicela Zoster.

I am now a burden on society, and I will try to find a way to "work" without doing much physically so I'm not such a burden on others.

VACCINATE YOUR FUCKING KIDS YOU FUCKING TWATs.

Your opinions Sup Forums, should vaccines have a political path to make it a "law" to make sure kids are vaccinated?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaesophagus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achalasia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastroesophageal_reflux_disease
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crohn's_disease
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asthma
informedparent.co.uk/faq
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/postherpetic-neuralgia/basics/definition/con-20023743
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sorry desu senpai.

When do you murder your parents?

lol that fucking picture

>OP got REGULAR ol chicken pox like almost every kid
>shingles is common for anyone that has had chicken pox
>the vaccine is $100-200
>spooky scary name though!

>yeah but it fucked up my entire life now other people have to pay for me to survive.

Please answer my question, OP.

I don't have anything against them, it was pure unintentional ignorance, meaning they weren't educated on it. I mean chicken pox was/is pretty common and I was part of the unluck 10% who get shingles and then 2% who get Postherpetic Neuralgia.

They talked to me and my mom cried her eyes out when we found out, now she's on everyone in my extended family's ass to make sure kids are vaccinated because they just didn't know.

I have these:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaesophagus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achalasia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastroesophageal_reflux_disease
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crohn's_disease
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asthma
Also shitty eyesight and allergies.

I was conceived through fertility treatments and born prematurely.

DON'T HAVE KIDS YOU FUCKING TWATS

Your opinion Sup Forums, should kids be outlawed

I still feel like maybe she should be vaccinated with a high dose of pentobarbital.

When and where were you born? 1920s Chicago? I can see why your parents might not have been educated on what chicken pox are, and the widespread availability of vaccines if that is the case.

I'm sorry user, your situation is different though.

Southern California 1994, I mean like i said chicken pox is common and a lot of people go through it and nothing ever happens so its just not knowing or anticipating the chances of what happened to me.

does Uk have vaccine laws?

Oh and I have GERD, and IBS too so I know the digestive struggle.

That must be devastating. Nerve pain is no joke people. It is tiptop suffering.

Very very very sorry for what you have to go through OP, I'm sure if people had to regularly go through it they would not see you as a burden at all. Hell on Earth is very real, and there are no demons, no pitchforks, no fire anyone can see on the outside... Fuck. I wish you all the wellness in the world OP.

informedparent.co.uk/faq

I was born in 1987, and all jokes aside, was not vaccinated for chicken pox either.

I also was not vaccinated for tuberculosis, although that was the norm where I grew up. I managed to contract it while working in the third world. I feel your pain senpai.

Here's another reaction, on-topic this time : my uncle developed multiple sclerosis because of a vaccine. Should vaccines be prohibited?

I I'm taking your example with grain of salt but It would mean that it is a complicated issue that has to be worked on.

Seems as it can affect lives in positive and negative ways we have to have a rational, scientific and social "reform" on vaccinations.

damn man tuberculosis is fucking brutal too, hope you're better.

DId it fuck up other things as well?

I had some pretty severe damage to my lungs, and even after treatment was finished and I had been declared "TB free", I coughed up blood daily (usually just in the morning when I woke up) for about two years. Chicks apparently don't dig lung scars?

I started really focusing on getting /fit/ again a few months ago and that actually seems to have fixed things. I wasn't a fat piece of shit, just out of condition. It looks like it might have been what I needed to finish "fixing" myself, I hope. I haven't coughed up blood in ages now.

Jokes aside, opie, I think it's a slippery slope. In a perfect world, yes, in this world, it may seem like a good idea but I don't think it is. The pharmaceutical industry isn't the most ethical, and it would basically allow massive human experimentation. And lots of pain and suffering. I don't think there's much you can do except educating people.

But I totally get your anger, fampai. I hope that somehow you can find peace one day. Maybe a new technique, a new drug.

I just feel that anti-vaxxers and pro-vaxxers alike are not reasonable. The first pretty much reject modern medicine and the latter call for some kind of scientific dictatorship. I'm not sure there can be a mature debate around an issue that is linked to so many emotions and so much money.

>tuberculosis
From what I understand we relied so much on antibiotics and so little on vaccines that it's becoming a bit of a real threat again.

>I managed to contract it while working in the third world.
i thought civilized countries were forced to get vaccinations before going overseas

Trust me - I don't understand it either. I don't want to say too much more about where I'm from, but I am from the capital of FVEYS country, born to educated parents, as I said before, in 1987. It simply wasn't done where I'm from unless you were the child of diplomats then, and expected to be living in a shit hole country. That's my luck lads.

damn I'm sorry, holy shit.
So many people take their lungs for granted.
I can't be fit anymore as I can't handle the pain of using my muscles , since it makes my nerves worse; my muscles are fine though, they weren't affected.

Try to keep those lungs away from any more damage.

wow good points. I have unreasonable bias due to my own suffering.
You're right about it being a very difficult subject to EVEN debate about.
I've found mental peace with my reality though, not emotional, mainly due to emotional issues.

I rationally understand it is just a matter of probability that it happened to me and I was just "unlucky". I hope no one ever has to deal with what I have.

nah you'd be surprised how iffy stuff like that can be

Why haven't you responsibly killed yourself, burden?

I might some day, I don't know.

No man, you are obese and american. Those are your handicaps.

vaffanculo froccio, sei un ignorante suine.

I once learned italian in a month when I was manic.
Was pretty cool, love your culture and people.

I had the chicken pox TWICE and BOTH were increasingly aggressive outbreaks, never vaccinated for it. And no side effects.
>God has chosen you to be in excruciating pain, probably because your shilling for the devil.

>chicken pox vaccine
Murkan healthcare.

God isn't real buddy, I prayed and believed in him so much when I was younger though.

I'm glad you didn't suffer from anything else though, I was just unlucky.

>oh baby a triple

Nice.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaesophagus
Try out helminth therapy, user. I don't have what you have, but it really works for autoimmune issues. It's like an effective cure.

>This was due to non-vaccination of chicken pox as a child.
Kek, sure kiddo. Fuck off shill

Just because your deaf, does not mean he is not shouting in your ear.....
Or....
You can't warn the ant of the upcoming flood, but does he ever stop working?

Disregard the green text, I highlight text to keep my place. Helminth therapy would work for the Chron's and asthma, maybe the GERD if it's due to allergies (i.e. histamine acting on the H2 receptor).

Why didn't you get vaccinated anytime between then and now?

Thats literally it.

He didn't get vaccinated against pox, got a pox related strain via shingles and effectively got nerve damage from it

When did they create the vaccine?
I'm 30 and everyone i know caught it like a normal person and got over it

>when did they make the chicken pox vaccine
decades ago

I just checked for France and I'm surprised as I found no obligatory vaccinations for travellers other than for yellow fever, and I was sure there were some more, mainly for african and asian countries. Weird.

Everything emotionally, financially, or politically charged is difficult. We humans are like that.

Oh I've read about that, but I think there are only trials available for now and they didn't give me that option. Sounds cool though. I, for one, welcome our mini goa'uld overlords, etc.

My doctor said it must have happened like this.

>got chicken pox as child, healed
>virus stayed in system dormant,
>immune system crashed when I was 14
>virus reactivated in my nerves
>full shingles, got medicine, healed the rashes.
>the never pain never went away and over the years got worse now I have Post Neuralgia

>mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/postherpetic-neuralgia/basics/definition/con-20023743
How is this shilling?

yup

Yeah most people just get over it and nothing ever happens.I was just unlucky it resurfaced when I was a teen and did serious damage.
For reasoning as to why I wasn't vaccinated Thank you man, I really appreciate that.

My kids aren't going to get vaccinated and we are going to live innawoods.

cuck

>not having irrational anger and hate=cuck

This is what idiots actually think.

Smoke weed eeerday

I don't have any extra income, I had to leave my job in May after months on medical leave

Anti-vaxxers ought to be below average in intelligence, so that their children who inherit those traits get maimed to the point where they are unlikely to reproduce isn't all bad

Good luck with that.