Persona vs. Reality

Persona vs. Reality

I don't know why but Jaltoid's gf's case pisses me off. Like, holy fuck how can you be this dishonest with yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.jaltoid.com/post/145970321648/so-i-wanted-to-share-a-picture-of-myself-to-prove
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tumblr

Maybe because it's just that fag boogey94362774 after shaving and with a wig on.

At least it taught me that anyone who draws them self as a cute chibi anime girl is more than likely a fat ugly fuck or just very average

Never trust anyone that looks cute in a drawing.

The guy could get his online persona, if he got a hair style that isn't shitty and more like the one he draws.

Atleast the r34 of their shit is top notch.

>Expecting women to be honest about their appearance EVER.

Are there any examples of artists looking as good or better than their drawn counterparts?

I'm not seeing the dishonesty
>round face: check
>long brown hair: check
>sweater somewhat concealing chub: check
>OP being a faggot: check

If you want to complain about something like this, start with Penny Arcade.

>mfw overweight but draw myself as average

not even handsome, just average.

>persona: the girl is a qt
>real life: The girl looks weird

That one couple who use to draw for Sup Forums.

I'm on mobile and not having any of their pics.

t. jaltoid

Did you expect her to somehow have giant anime eyes in real life?

Have you seen PA's actual self portraits? They're fucking brutal to themselves.

Nobody draws their fucking artist's persona as looking exactly like themselves. It's either a cute chibi looking character or a weird fucking monster or anthro thing.

Peope like to draw attractive things, being a animated show make it even more important because cute attractive things are their selling point.

I doubt most of the niggas on this site draw them as hideous as they are anyway.

Her voice is still cute, and I started whatching their stuff because a thread like this.

>anons actually trying to convince people her cute anime chibi girl is just a little off from her IRL self

People, she's literally disgusting to look at, the dry unkempt hair, that gap in her hideously grey teeth, her face reminds me of my stupid bitch diabetic grandma, god rest her soul, and oh god imagine what she smells like. It honestly makes me sick thinking about sitting next to her.

No. I expect her at least to be cute.

You're awfully judgmental

why's everyone itt focusing on the chick when the guy is pretty much just as different from his chibi anime self

Well the girl from awkward zombie draw herself uglier than she is. she's not really cute, but not ugly

Because it doesn't hurt to look at him.

To be fair cartoons are kind of iconic representations and simple ones look cute and attractive by default, consider the smiley face. Usually a character needs to be drawn more realistically, more complicated to really look ugly instead of just ugly cute, and if it's a humor comic, that is distracting. Think of Penny Arcade though, why would you ever, ever assume the artists really look that way? The way the avatars look is rarely the point they're just a vehicle for jokes or commentary.

most Sup Forums users are male, and prone to look at women more

Shut up, you hideous human being. No one smiles when they look at you.

Whomp

That's really fucking stupid, really stupid. It's like assuming people really look like their World of Warcraft characters. Do you ever leave your house?

People always ask me why I don't draw myself as more attractive. Shit, don't wanna heighten any expectations.

the vast majority of Sup Forums is closeted homosexuals.

Post more comparisons

I don't see a whole lot of difference besides the beard.

>That's really fucking stupid, really stupid.
You're stupid. The persona lies to you majorly. I'm sorry you need to defend your ugly, lying kind.

Lisa Hanawalt , she doesn't draw herself a lot though.

yes it does

so basically you're entitled to having women look pretty for you

that's pretty fucked up man

Tycho and Gabe don't go to PAX dressed as themselves in the comic. I get your point but the fact is is that Jaltoid and fat bitch either A, think they actually look like this or B, they're really insecure about how they look. Like mentioned previously, Tycho and Gabe are brutally honest with themselves when they're actually drawing themselves. I haven't seen Jaltoid do this.

t. Nu-Male.

Madeline Rupert, the cartoonist behind Sakana does it up right-

Rather than trying to glamour up her modest-but-basically-good looks, she represents herself as a weird little potato with stick arms and legs.

IRL ronnie is adorable

Why is one so bald? Why is the other so piglike

RedMinus.

So the ronnie method?

i like how notmusa draws themself as a crab.

he literally looks like a body the devil would use to disguise himself with

I think Katie's caricature is actually really accurate within her drawing style.

She's definitely cute though.

she's not NOT cute, she's like one of those modestly cute girls if that makes any sense

Most people draw themselves way better than they actually look, especially in the case of cartoons.

It's used as a selling point half the time.

I'm amazed that you actually got pissed off at this.

Thats the fat guy who pretends to be retarded and gets upset when you call him a retard, right?

That's why I draw myself worse than I look.

>yes it does
No it doesn't. He looks like the kind of guy you can have a beer and a laugh with. She looks like she smells like a pig.

Be honest you fucking landwhale

Butter and soy sauce, I bet.

What do you guys think of Dami Lee and Jane from Pigeon Gazette?

No idea, never watched one of his videos but I do know he ate a smoothie made of doritos and dew, absolutely vomit inducing

they're so unfunny though. you'd think maybe because they're both unattractive (mostly the girl) they'd have a good sense of humor. instead their cartoons are just pandering cute, gamer, socially awkward shit.

>people in quotes

Kawaii as fuck desu

People have the right to be mad when lying is used as a way to market something. You just explained it yourself.

awkard zombie's

white people aren't real people though

>so basically you're entitled to having women look pretty for you
who even said that? heterosexual males look at women naturally to look for a partner to procreate. you can be ugly all you want but dont expect to be desired

If that was true people would be rioting in the streets because sports cars and aftershaves don't magickically make supermodels flock to you in droves

Egoraptor’s wife

tumblr.jaltoid.com/post/145970321648/so-i-wanted-to-share-a-picture-of-myself-to-prove

>tfw Sup Forums's bullying made her lose 33 pounds

Egoraptor's wife is a hog.

Nobody ever says the dumb little figures they draw are supposed to look like them you fucking idiot. You're just so desperate for pussy you like to imagine some talentless creator you'll never meet anyway is a qt. Why do you care? It doesn't matter what writers or artists look like.

I meet them at Indy Popcon, they where actually really nice.

>People have the right to be mad when lying is used as a way to market something.

How is this lying as a way to market something? What the people making these really look like has no impact on the comics, if they're good or bad whether the writer looks like G.R.R. Martin or Jared Leto, it doesn't matter. If someone drew a cute persona for a dating site it would be, but for a little comic? Nobody gives a shit what the people making comics look like.

its true

Even that isn't quite as stupid because commercials about how smelly aftershave will make tons of supermodels try to rape you are at least making a vague promise about their product that is bullshit. But Let's Learn English doesn't change in quality when you learn the creator doesn't really look like that, the comics themselves are the product that is being marketed and what what's her name teaching in Japan bitch looks like in real life has nothing to do with whether the comic is good or not. She probably just draws herself as cute because people like to look at cute characters, her students don't really look like that either no doubt.