Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Fort_McMurray_wildfire#Response_and_aid
youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
youtube.com/watch?v=kLiuGigK3s4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>makes the anthem gender neutral
>makes documentation gender neutral
Was the weed worth it?

Clint Eastwood would say Trudeau belongs to the "pussy generation".

Why not have gender neutral passports?

This country is truly a joke.

>Put female on driver's licence
>Get better dealio on auto insurance

Wow ez.

Because you need to identify the person. Basic information is required.

>Tranada

The Great Bathhouse to the North

The funny thing is, he never legalized weed. He back tracked after he got elected by saying it would be too complicated due to "international" reasons.

So you are saying, by the actual definition,
Canada got cucked
Damn son, that sucks

He has also given away billions (Or hundreds of millions) while running a $30 billion deficit to foreign countries and the UN despite this resulting in zero net gain for any Canadians.

We also give the refugees lots of money. There was a family in Toronto making $8000 a month just for getting a free plane-ride over and now they need even more money because they keep spending it on nice things, including a condo in downtown Toronto with a $1.2k (Or $2k) a month rent.

Remember, these people don't work and they probably won't work as many of them are either illiterate or totally uneducated.

Many of them show no interest in learning English as millions of dollars of English classes have gone unused.

Their children are bullying Canadian children in school.

They want to bring even more over. We're fucked.

Doesn't your biological gender affect health outcomes. Seems rather reckless to leave it off your health card.

lmao

no and we still havent gotten it yet. i didnt vote for weed faggot anyway

I really have no idea about Canadian politics...
Do you even have a "conservative" party? Or atleas a less cucked party?
If so, what are the chances they get elected the next time?

As a Russian this literally makes my brain explode

This isn't even banter anymore mapleman, this shit just makes me angry. How can a cunt be this self-centered, be so focused on his own legacy that he is willing to sell out his own country (knowingly or not) to a bunch of shitskins who don't even give a fuck about him. This is like a bizarro world version of virtue signalling, it's like it's not even real.

I genuinely believe that if Jihadists stormed wherever the Canadian government works and hacked everyone to bits, Trudeau would be doing a press conference the next day talking about moderates.

Him and Angela Merkel are two of the most evil people in the world in terms of the damage they've done and are doing to their own people. I'd legitimately rate them both above Saddam Hussein in terms of cruelty. At least Saddam was concious of what he was doing, these cunts are so blinded by their own egotism they can't see the damage they are causing.

DUDE LEGALIZE MUSLIMS :^)

Yes, we have a Conservative party (that is actually their name) and they were in power for about 10 years prior to Trudeau (leader of the Liberal party) taking over.

>tfw it's harder for cancer to travel around the world
Good job Trudeau, we don't need any more leaves.

And for your second question, I don't think it's very likely. In recent history, we have tended to have pretty long periods of one or the other party dominating for a good 8-10 years.

did he actually back track? i missed that in the news

i live in vancouver so its basically legal already since there's weed stores on every block

That is right, but you are talking about SJW's. They can die before "kneeling" to muh patriarchy, kek.

regressives are retarded

>Containing leafs to their own shitty country

BASED JUSTIN WORKING FROM THE INSIDE

>Do you even have a "conservative" party? Or atleas a less cucked party?

We used to have a bunch of conservative parties. A few of these were commendable.

To avoid vote splitting, these parties were all forcibly combined under dubious circumstances. Now we only have a single conservative party, and it isn't very good.

Which is to say, it isn't very conservative. Their prime concern seems to be strengthening trans-national globalist interests. As for social or fiscal conservatism, we get but morsels.

I would

>did he actually back track?
Yes, he said that he cannot legalize it due to international treaties, but that he advises provinces to "decriminalize" it, which means it is still illegal but they don't usually prosecute.

How this ended up is you will still be arrested/fined by a police officer if he is in a bad mood or doesn't like how you look.

also

>Trudeau

somebody failed grade 10 civics

another step closer to the future where canadians have to jump the border to leave the country.

with mexican free visa travel other first world countries are going to cancel canadian free visa travel.

The only thing I have in my head when thinking about Canadian conservative is Harper who I think is claimed to sell out Canada to China

why would you ever want to leave this glorious paradise?

But what if the person identifies himself differently depending on the time of day?

>Which is to say, it isn't very conservative. Their prime concern seems to be strengthening trans-national globalist interests. As for social or fiscal conservatism, we get but morsels.

It's our "conservative(Merkel lel) party" all over again, thats why we need the AfD.
The political spectrum drifted to the left, our right wing is now on the left... I think you to suffer from the same problem

It will continue to get worse and worse, just keep your eyes peeled.

He even threw out a law that would strip convicted terrorists (With dual citizenship) of their Canadian citizenship. He defended this position staunchly.

It's hilarious because the Canadian justice system is overwhelmingly liberal. I imagine in the near future they'll start offering amnesty to these people. Hell, we have demented serial killers who are walking the streets now because of our court system.

>continuing to have our biological "birth" date written clearly on it

WHEN WILL THE AGEISM END!?

i identify as a 70 year old timetraveler

give me the senior discounts

I identify as autistic.

Is that autistic?

There are court challenges to this and if legislators don't change things ahead of time we're likely going to waste of money in court and lose anyways.

Gender as an identifier has been rendered more or less useless by SJWs so I believe court challenges to gender identifiers on IDs will be successful.

No! You are a special person with special needs.
"Autistic" is CIS Fascism

He said next year for 4.20

but he's probably just lying.

Except they let you change your gender from M to F depending on preference so this argument has already been rendered sort of useless. If anything leaving the gender on makes it MORE likely to cause medical confusion.

But my card says "SEX" not "GENDER" on it desu

It's funny how Liberals will defend an evil racist, misogynistic and religious group of people....if they don't have white skin.

really makes you think.

I need to get one of these soon.

Kill me now, fuck that cunt Trudeau and that absolute dyke Wynn

>the AfD
There is no AfD equivalent in Canada though. The best we'll get are the Conservatives, and we won't get them back for another 8 years.

Every year the liberals get in, their supporter base grows. As does immigration. The plot thickens...

dont forget he refused fort mcmurray firefighting help from
>Australia, Israel, Mexico, the Palestinian Authority, Russia, Taiwan, and the United States
who sound like they might actually have useful help to lend, while accepting inexperienced south african firefighters instead, who then decided after a week to go back home because they werent being paid enough
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Fort_McMurray_wildfire#Response_and_aid

>implying he didn't start the fire himself

When the weed finally arrives, approximately 32 years from now, when it's finally legalized, I motion that we lynch the Weedman and behead him. We scoop the glitter and candy out of his cranial cavity and pack it full of weed and pass it round the nation, all taking a symbolic toke into the future.

>Russia offers to put the fire out, since they have the most experience and best equipment for dealing with massive forest fires in Siberia
>"go fuck yourself you stupid commies, Putin is evil and will take over our entire country with the leverage that would give him!"
>have to listen to "MUH UNCONTROLLABLE FIRE" for the next two weeks on tv and radio

Canada is such a fucking dweeb of a nation. One of the most annoying countries in the world.

Took Trudeau no time at all to strike down all sorts of laws and make gender identity a human right (Though I don't know if this went through yet) but marijuana is just too hard.

Had conservatives in power for 10 strait years before Justin and then the economy took a hit and weedman was elected on the "not Harper" ticket

>Do you even have a "conservative" party? Or atleas a less cucked party?

Pretty ironic, coming from you.

our Conservative party was basically Paul Ryan as a handsome old man + a bunch of hot chicks and irrelevant nobodies. They were only conservative in that they disliked gays and liked making profits for multinational corporations

No, he just wanted to see that region burned. The U.S. also offered help and I believe he declined.

Decriminalization means you will simply get a fine for possession rather than a record you fucking dingus.

>The firefighters were trained during the month of April at a boot camp, in order how to learn to use special hoses instead of the leather padded wooden sticks known as "firebeaters" they typically use in their home country due to a lack of water.[49] Less than a week after being deployed the South Africans went on strike over a wage dispute and were demobilized.
Jesus fucking Christ. What a fucking embarrassment.

This joke is literally (literally) the Prime President Minister of Canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
Look at this. The reporters can barely even keep a straight face.

youtube.com/watch?v=kLiuGigK3s4
0:32
>thinks for a second
>uses an obscure word to show off how intelligent he is with his vocabulary
>pauses for 2 seconds
>smirks at the female reporter
LITERALLY

i'm still not sure he's actually done anything for canadians

anyone know anything he's done right so far?

Love how they confuse sex with gender.
Everyone, even trans people agree there are two biological sexes. Male and Female. That's a standard, scientific categorization. Gender can be whatever the fuck you want it to be in this day and age.
Including sex on a document is a standard identifier. Removing it is pure idiocy.

So now the fucked up thing is, if I go renew my healthcard, I DO NOT have the option to put my sex on the card? Why? Why if I WANT my card to identify me as a male? I don't get that option? At the expense of a minority, just like out national anthem.