What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thank_You_for_Your_Service_(2017_film)
youtube.com/watch?v=wRRsXxE1KVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

his entire face looks and has the texture of a brick.

How about you try not drinking before noon, Gin Rummy?

HEY APPLE!

HOW ABOUT YOU HELP ME PROMOTE MY NEW MOVIE HUH?

YOU INSENSITIVE PRICKS!

>I want to make people like me while simultaneously plugging my movie which probably has Apple product placement

Americans will bomb your nation into oblivion and kill hundreds of thousands of innocents in an unnecessary war and then make movies about how it made their soldiers feel sad

I hate this troop dick riding so much. They getting paid and they know what they signing up for. Do you "give it up for the housekeepers" for cleaning up a smelly ass bathroom? No. That's part of their job.

>putting armed forces emojis = advertising for a movie
Are you fucking retarded?

but they feel really bad about killing iraqi children, they deserve our respect.

Are you fucking retarded? he's doing a movie where he's in the military. im sure it's just coincidence he also wants military emojis that serve no purpose and not to promote his shitty movie.

Lol apple don't control emojis. That's the Unicode consortium

Non-Americans blown the fuck out. Stay toasty my friend

sounds like something from lord of the rings.

What happened to movie "stars"?

heh, don't worry about it goy

can't stand that cunt

There aren't many american men left. thanks to social conditioning most of them are feminist nu-male cucks

he's like jesse eisenberg. unattractive. cant act. cant really do anything.

>went to get some hotpockets last saturday
>saw a marine on vacation
>thanked him for his service
>tipped him 20 dollars
Sup Forums supports oir troops right?

he was ok in whiplash but that was 100% direction

there is not an easier way to my knowledge to appear "cool" than to bash America and the armed forces. It's such a massively simple way to appear "radical" and deep.

Miles Teller is actually cool by not giving into such a cliche.

You guys are unironically uncool.

>hey @Miles_Teller how about volunteering for our Armed Forces anytime

Jesse is nice

but he cant act

Nah I'll just continue to act!
im hardcore though

t. amerifat

Go ahead, blame America for everything while being absolutely obsessed with us. Stay in your irrelevant little shithole. America runs the table, you don't.

just shart in mart already

how many pullups can you do?

BRODY?

neither do you. your taxes are being wasted on bombing doon coons and growing heroin poppies and you cheer it on while your elite show nothing but contempt for their population

about 15 widegrip with strict form

i mostly stick to compound lifts and some isolations exercises fatty

>HES A REALLLLL AMERICCAANNNNN HHEEERRROOOOOO

Yes Miles is so cool because he's virtue signaling about getting some stupid fucking emoji like anyone in the armed forces actually gives a fuck about that shit.

Wake up and realize he doesn't give a fuck and only cares about promoting his flick. he's a fucking narcissist.

Nice I'm only up to about 12 myself.

that's why I voted republican to lower my taxes.

They just aren't real people though

jews love multiple revenue streams

>d-don't talk shit about our nation's heroes. those women and children needed to die!

America's armed forces haven't fought a righteous war in its entire existence - from its treasonous rebellion at the behest of wealthy oligarchs, to its alliance with the Bolsheviks, to its deranged Middle Eastern bombing sprees ordered by Rothschild bankers

fuck the troops

>written and directed by the writer of American Sniper
Strap in for 2 hours of "waah I feel so sad after single-handedly killing all those waves and waves of clear terrorists who only hated us because they hate freedom!"

>giving a shit about muslims who would do the same to you in a heartbeat
Laughing at you

>Do you "give it up for the housekeepers"
yes, yes I do

>muslims who would do the same to you in a heartbeat
I didn't know 6 year olds were commonly going around killing people. Good to know

>caring about muslim children
Laughing at you even harder. It's an incompatible culture. the modern world will not miss them.

Good goy, very good

It's bullshit.
After the Vietnam war, we got all these Vietnam war films like Platoon, Apocalypse Now and Fullmetal Jacket (among others) that delved into these soldiers' psyche and basically explored ptsd.

So Hollywood's like "let's do that but for Iraq/Afghanistan". The problem is that films like this aren't really of the same vein. What made the Vietnam war films so poignant, so powerful, was that they were all anti-war films. None of them were glorifying war or even the soldiers serving. They exposed it as the clusterfuck that it is, where old men send young kids to lose their innocence in the most fucked up way possible.
And now we get films like this and others where the message is that these totally brave heroes are so justified and gave up so much for our freedoms. It's fucked up and stupid.

Anyone who supports this best be ignorant of how America uses films as propaganda for their armed forces. Gone are the times where Stone used Vietnam to portray his own real-life experiences and say "fuck you" to America's foreign policy. The days where De Palma used Casualties of War to expose a true atrocity and portray it beyond some sentences in a small paragraph on page 15.
Instead, De Palma's film on the Iraq War, Redacted, now gets slatingly torn apart by critics. Audiences hated Jarhead.
The Hurt Locker was given a pass because it portrayed the Americans positively and even then Bigelow had to make up for it with 0 Dark Thirty which isn't even subtle in its blatant shilling.

Remember this, ((they)) don't want you thinking too hard.
The American right-wing is now a platform of bootlickers that blindly support every war.
The American left-wing is now a platform of emotive idiots that want to pretend terrorism doesn't exist.
It's not a coincidence.

/rant

Every Muslim deserves death.

You know, that guy was VERY good at drawing ugly people, but I don't think he's drawn a single attractive person. Even the white people look strange and plasticky.

did they put a buttplug on the fence or something? never have I seen such a proud line straddler before. fuck you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thank_You_for_Your_Service_(2017_film)
>On February 9, 2016, Amy Schumer joined the cast with three others: Keisha Castle-Hughes, Brad Beyer, and Omar Dorsey

D R O P P E D
When will they stop trying to force this cunt on us?

Both sides are the same you fucking idiot

you know he's right tho

>we want the christian soccer mom audience

Yessss we can't all be smart like youuuuuuu you are the smartest and bestest person with the most well-rounded viewpoint everrrrrrrrrr

He's not. You vote for issues that matter for you. I wanmt lower taxes. I voted for lower taxes. I hate illegal immigration. I voted against illegal immigration. I want to see every Muslim woman, man, and child removed from the planet. I voted for that.

I had no idea he was a brainwashed faggot. Hope he never gets a role in a movie again.

Doesn't it feel unhealthy and painful for you to carry so much hatred and anger for people on a japanese school girl forum?

Let me tell you something and this may make me seem overdramatic but whatever. I was in Chelsea when that fucker from Linden NJ detonated a bomb. I wasn't injured or anything but I heard it and felt it. Exterminate them all.

youtube.com/watch?v=wRRsXxE1KVY

Why are so many kikes starring in these war movies when kikes are the least likely people to enlist in the military as well as the least likely people to support the troops in general.

>going againts the cliche
The whole god bless our truupers mentality is by far the majority in the US especially in red states, from my own experience, you can't even talk about the military in anything but a positive light unless you wish to be ostracized by family and friends, i've had people threaten me with physical violence for believing that the amount of budget that goes into the US military was absurd and could go to way better uses to help the country.

A shame you actually survived and lived to contribute to Sup Forums out of board shitposting :/

A shame your prochoice mother didn't rip you from the womb a stillborn babe

You should hold a certain amount of respect for anyone who does a dangerous job. Firemen, police officers, loggers, soldiers, et cetera.

They were. That was an extremely common tactic both in Iraq and Afghanistan. Have children stop convoys in the middle of the road because we stupid Americans wouldn't want to run a child down, and then the kid would activate his IED.

Why are americans so violent?

all that freedom in their water

now you know a fraction of how those people feel when an american drone bomb blows up their entire family

>its all the same meme

their land is literally built on violence

they exterminated an entire race of people after all

>it's different when it happens to me

americans do, underage children kill themselves and others pretty often in the US

haha!! look the guy who represents your opinion is measured and normal looking while opposing views are ugly and brash!! xD

Did I touch a nerve? You could always go back to Sup Forums for a hugbox session if you feel like venting about moslems and da joos

In fairness, they were genociding themselves when Americans landed there. One of the first things most tribes did when they saw white people was try to enlist them in genociding off rival tribes. In the end, it wasn't even by design that most of the Natives died off, it was just the accidental spread of common diseases. Happens with virtually every newly explored peoples.

>pic related

exactly. Kill them all. they are my enemy.

Test

>People who are disconnected from everyday reality and reside in ideological bubbles online share some resemblances
>HORSESHOE THEORY REEEEEE

your enemy is high fructose corn syrup fatty

You can't be fucking serious. If mudslimes didn't start shit there wouldn't be a need for those drone bombs you sandnigger.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. The liberal is wearing a tie and glasses with neatly trimmed hair. No obnoxious tattoos, facial piercings or anything else. The conservative is literally a blank everyman.

Unless you're complaining that the retard in the middle who apparently can't tell the difference between right and left politics looks angry and stupid. But let's be fair, if you can't tell the difference between SJWs/alt-right or liberal/conservative you have to be low-end autism spectrum retarded.

>The wars with Mexico, Spain, and the Indians weren't totally justified in giving us tons of land

>In the end, it wasn't even by design that most of the Natives died off

>kike panders to army to make profits

Whats new?

So who sell them the bombs?
Where they got the money from?
Its true there's a lot of oil in middle east?
Do you pay your taxes?

I weigh 150 and bench 210.

Oppressor worship in the midst of divide and conquer. What else is new.

>I weigh 150lbs
Lol dyel

>hey richest company on the planet, do this thing I say or..or...well I guess nothing.

thank you hungry skeleton

Lol nigger can't call me fat anymore what else you got.

Dink u 4 ur cerbix

Doesn't matter. Kill them all. Start over.

for one or reps

The fact that you're actually proud of that weight and one rep max is more amusing than anything I can think of