What are some films about wrongthink?

youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc&lc=z13isblgznbwyxj1222ewvjpqx3hcdj33.1498071874069508

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHERFfkuVHg
youtube.com/watch?v=1kJccw5UHas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>only in the countries with the most visible immigration problems

Really makes you think.

fucking disgusting
isn't this level of propaganda supposed to be gone with hitler and nazim?

Comments keep getting deleted and the like dislike ratio is being messed with but the clear consensus is people aren't falling for it anymore.

but why

I see high school right wing trolls have a lot of free time now.

SAGE goes in all fields.

looks like they have some kind of automated comment deleter, as opposed to a people deleting comments.

automated censorship

Why what?
Back to your got thread faggots.

Yeah definitely automatic scrubbing the Hitler comments don't stay up long, but they're bound to be monitoring it closely.

This is textbook propaganda. Google fucking puts shit out like this, but don't do a Father's Day video?

wtf I love uncontrolled mass immigration now

probably some kind of honey pot to erase wrong thinkers

But MUH PATRIARCHY

No because that would be masculine and offensive.

white male stuff
etc

Proof?

Poor Sup Forums. Are you guys gonna be okay? D

I understand your frstration, but listen to this: We are ALL immigrants.

Look at the related videos there are some about all the comments that were deleted. I could probably find you some pics if you really want to see them. Other than that just refresh the video in about 10 minutes.
Wtf I want to import a third world barbaric culture that will replace native European demographics and cultures because we've raised a generation of self hating Marxists now.

The robot butler is literally the most irritating character in the history of movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=UHERFfkuVHg
Here.

oh look a harmless old man and a bunch of young women. The majority of refugees aren't a bunch of young men after all.

BASED MEGAPEDES WE'RE DOING IT! THIS KILLS THE ZOG MACHINE PRAISE KEK SHADILAY!!

youtube.com/watch?v=1kJccw5UHas

These are beautiful

I tried googling robot butler but all i'm getting is "trope" info. Wasn't there a character somewhere literally named Robot Butler?

Yeah and they keep getting re posted as soon as they're removed for the most part, people are pissed.

what's worse? illegal immigrants or refugees?

>that will replace native European demographics and cultures
another idiot who took the Sup Forums bait

Sweden will have a white minority before 2050.

America even earlier.

the latter since I haven't experienced the former yet

There is a certain point in the human psyche where it starts to cause intense discomfort for people to deny reality when they are subconsciously fully aware of what they're doing and how they're lyingto themselves. This is the primary reason these bolshevists and anti-white immigrationists are so agressive and try to censor and scream down any opposition to their agenda.

They know they're in the wrong, what they completely fail to take into account here though is that every action causes a counter-reaction, so the harder they try to physically wipe out the white race and its culture the faster europeans will wake up en masse and the harder they will push back. The same thing happened in Russia when the bolshevists occupying it overplayed their hand there.

I just hope that the next victims of a peaceful truck attack are #refugeeswelcome scumbags.

Im Irish and I see a shitload of pakis and blacks in Dublin. If it can happen to us, it can happen to any Euro nation.

Refugees because most of them are economic migrants that aren't even from Syria.

But then they are not refugees.

The point is it's hard to tell who is a real refugee. keep up

So why is the day of the rope being delayed again? You fuckers aren't really changing anything by "redpilling" your fellow degenerate NEETs on Sup Forums and making charts and pepes.

haha

God's work m8