twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck yeah.

Of course
youtu.be/zmi0mDc-cBY?t=23s

Hoh my goodness

top kek

twitter.com/rickygervais/status/714855869406687235?lang=en

>comics shouldn't get political but it's ok when I do it
>comics shouldn't over-estimate their intelligence or relevance but it's ok when that I play amateur lit scholar on social media

How about you make your fucking show instead Norm?

i'm sorry for bringing up hitler

>dozen of governments around the globe are completely unable to build a nuclear device even though they desperately want one
>thinking a bunch of illiterate dirt farmers using soviet era small arms can get one and use it

The best ISIS videos are the ones where they think they're hot shit forfinding some abandoned apvs and tanks and then they try to fight using conventional warfare and promptly get obliterated

>implying camelfuckers would know how to operate a nuclear device

I don't think ISIS is actually going to get the chance to use a nuke
Those who fund them knows there would be a backlash to that from any nation in the west, and they'd have to look for some new hired guns

>Norm will either get so in debt that he commits suicide, or will overdose and have a heart attack

Dude needs to hit the gym and eat better. for comedies sake

he voted for trudeau so yeah

>or will overdose
Overdose on what? He doesn't even drink alcohol. He just likes to eat and gamble.

Kek. If they kill 50 million americans then the middle east will be a fucking parking place at the end of the week.

>tfw him and James Woods will never do an aging redpilled buddy cop movie together

Oh user. he's struggled with drug addiction for most of his career. He stopped doing coke but now has a prescription med problem

so those nazis

Jesus I thought norm was a bro. Fuck him.

Also he acts like someone who has had their brain fried from hardcore drug use yet claims to not even drink.

On lard?

iran is maybe 10 years away from making a functioning atom bomb, im guessing this could shake the playing field a little.

how can anyone be so smug about being afraid of their own shadow? how does fear breed confidence?

>Norm will either get so in debt that he commits suicide

He's already lost like 4 fortunes from gambling m8, he doesn't give a shit.

>the legs on that TIME model

There is nowhere you could detonate a nuclear device that would kill near that many people

Holy shit, kek

This really makes me sad
>you will see the death of european culture in your lifetime
feels shitty

They could just as easily build a dirty bomb and kill millions. Just use that oil money to buy it off some official in a former soviet republic, drive it right into paris.

Its not that far fetched. A country like Iran is certainly capable of producing a few very smart people.

Remember that time Americans were the only ones to ever kill other people with nuclear weapons?

>it's a comedians refurbish stale memes into jokes episode

He is funny, but his politics and religion are really awful

based Norm

Go ahead and shut the fuck up.

I can't tell if he's being serious or not

But what has Iran to do with ISIS? You know they bomb them.

>Notre-Dame will be converted to a mosque like Hagia Sophia in your lifetime

No worries friend, Mel Gibson and Vince Vaughn are already on it.

>leftists want this to happen
I can forgive most of the stupid shit that comes from them but their open borders bullshit has effectively ruined the west. Why does the right pander to this scum?

Well they could give nuke to isis knowing they will use it on us or the place they are storing it gets raided by isis

It will live on in our virtual reality immersion chambers.

>Mel Gibson

Sure thing

youtube.com/watch?v=GKwidh0XTKQ

>The more I read about this Muhammad guy, the more I don't care for him

Nothing, but amerijews on the other hand.

Give a nuke a terrorist organization being funded by their religious and geopolitical adversaries? Gee that should work out well, it's not like ISIS just shot up Iranian parliament.

youtube.com/watch?v=wTFsei7QE8Y

>tfw watching over 5 hours of Norm on youtube

the kikes got to him

Sounds pretty far fetched, but i guess its just that americans hate iran for some reason.

>cutting the video short before tthe part where he adds "Now, if you're looking for someone to blame for this political shitshow you need only look to Israel. Those filthy kikes love to build walls too."

He's making fun of the people that think first and care more about "backlash against peaceful Muslims" than they do about the actual victims that were murdered

heh

>10 years

Bro that is optimistic. Id be surprised if it takes more than a few. I realize they may not have the caliber of genius we did in the 40s but it is 2017 and there is so much technology and information out there now.

Fuck, James Woods is based. Also heard the guy has a MENSA level IQ.

When the stakes are so high its worth worrying about. If a doctor tells someone they have a 2% chance of dying its going to be a crisis for that person. Same principle applies.

and a massive COCK

>tokyo

And a harem of 16-year-old women who worship it each night.

That's not what he meant dipshit. The politics shouldn't ever be the point, the humor comes first and foremost.

buddy he has his old boss take a xanax on his youtube interview show a few years ago. He takes xanax everytime he performs.

Sounds plausible. So either bomb the iranian nuclear facilitys or make them an ally.

why are liberals so pathetic?

rly makes u think huh?

Inferior breeding. There's a reason all Chads are Republicans but all virgin sissies are Demofags.

If Islam is really the religion of peace, shouldn't Islamic extremists be extremely peaceful?

>americans

wow, unexpected banter

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I dont see a lot of inbred democrats

that was easy

And a piece of candy

dirty bombs are a meme, they won't kill hundreds never mind millions

i did this yesterday. It's so calming and theraputic

It was funny though.

Didn't James Woods try to sue some Twitter nobody for joking about his coke habits? That's one step above Kurt Eichenbald's retarded lawlsuit.

He should kill himself.

lucky for america being non-white is already it's culture so there's nothing to die

Where in America can you kill 50 million people in the same place?

>give enemies who shoot up your cities a nuke if they give you a pinky promise that they'll use it on the US
>the US: a nation that has had the strongest traditional military for 50 years and is just itching to drop hellfire on an actual military instead of a bunch of dirt farmers
Are you:
A) Retarded
B)12 years old
C)Both

Someone explain. I don't get it

THIS is why I hate Trump supporters

The hospitals?
The schools?
From Wall Street?
From White House?

le based!
le redpilled!