Gorillaz

Hey remember that guy who did that awesome retrospective on [adult swim] and it's influence? He made a video on Gorillaz. It's super cool

youtube.com/watch?v=Ws82rXrjBOI

Other urls found in this thread:

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=38590
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude I've been following this guy's videos since that superman thread where he posted his first vid. He does some really good stuff

>yfw ingrate 12 y/os flood the comment sections talking about how "all" we get is art and no music

I hate this douche, its like Reddit shills for him. He barely does any research at all, another pseudo-intellectual.

Middle Murdoc looks like he belongs in the Gangrene Gang. Like he's Lil' Arturo all grown up

>tfw new album in 2017

It's a formula, he says very little in each of his videos, he states about 6-8 points that no one will really disagree with, and makes a 7 minute long video.

He's not the problem though, it's the people who hail him as a genius, who creates the highest form of content. It's just good stuff, not worthy of all this mega-hype.

>it's a "noodle is hot as fuck now" episode

yey

>now
I always was attracted to her even when I was younger

i get it

He's good at video editing if nothing else.

welp

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=38590

>he states about 6-8 points that no one will really disagree with,
To be fair brevity, poignancy and generally not saying dumb shit people are going to misunderstand/interpret even if it seems like you're sterilizing your opinion are cornerstones of communicating an idea that avoids pointless tangent, derailing and argument. It should be less seen as abnormal or above average and more the standard.

Something "making you think"is all well and good, but I doubt many people read, watch or listen to something thinking
>Boy, I hope this has no underlining point(s) and just runs on with various unorganized brainfarts at length
You've gotta tighten your shit up, let rip the big one that leaves an impression.

Waiting by the mailbox, by the train...

How did that guy get literally over 100,000 viewers on each video with only having like 8 uploads???

>the same people in gorillaz were also into linkin park, kid rock, limp biscut and other rap rock shit
>oh all rap rock is bad especially kid rock and limp biscuts, but not muh gorillaz!!
never seen such a huge hypocritical fandom in music ever
fuck off

His twitter seems to have a lot of knowns, I'm guessing he knows people who know people.

>give my senpai views
Die in a fire.
Fuck off with your klout score bullshit.

The shit? I was just answering that user's question, I'm not showing appraisal.

There's a company that uses the same basic approach to do so. They call it a klout score. They have become the ETS of the professional world. It is utterly gay.

>Klout is a website and mobile app that uses social media analytics to rank its users according to online social influence
I'm both surprised and unsurprised that this exists.
I'm just going to pretend this is super ironic satire, I know it says otherwise on the wikipage, but I'm not reading it and you can't make me.

Finally, someone let them out of the cage
Time for them is nothing cause they don't count age.

YUP

I'm happy, I'm feeling glad, but frankly, I stopped liking gorillaz when I got older

I would like gorilaz a lot more if it wasnt for the fact that murdoc makes me extremely uncomfortable.