Uncanny X-Men 9

Sorry if I am slow

Thank you Op. Wish someone would do Extraordinary, too.

4 chan is telling me I cant post the next picture because it contains an embedded file ยก??? I will see what I can do, already tried changing the name but it didnt work

Did they rename Holocaust to Genocide or is that someone else entirely?

holocaust is the age of apocalypse one, here it is called genocide and he is very young

I had to make it 10 percent smaller in order to post the picture, some weird Sup Forums bug was telling me it was an embedded file.

I forgot to tell you extraordinary has already been storytimed, it must be in the archive, it was a pretty long thread

Yeah, that happens. You'll usually get one or two of those per long storytime. It's annoying when it triggers when you're auto-posting it. I've left a storytime running before while I ran out for a bit and then came back to find that it had hit an embedded file warning on like the 3rd page again.

Real bummer when that happens. No real way to avoid it. Just bad luck.

thats all, hopefully in the Civil War electric bogaloo tie in Magneto and Nightcrawler beat the shit out of some inhumans, but I guess they will just ifght the Storm team.

I am surprised no one had done this before, it is the only decent x team book.

bump for those who may have missed it. I am going to sleep.

>That mystique butt
Looks like the artist and colorist had a disagreement.

>Land is back after this arc
>no Lashley full time
Makes me sad.

thanks op. good read.

Thanks for the storytime OP!

How did Mags get his powers back?

Weren't they being weakened by Dark Beast's nano-Sentinel infection or something? One would expect them to return naturally over time.

He was still weakened in his solo even after that.

He did a bunch of stuff to get back to his peak. MGH, tech enhancements, stealing power from the only daughter he has left.

He tried to push away Earth 1610 during the Final Incursion but he failed and died.

>I forgot to tell you extraordinary has already been storytimed, it must be in the archive, it was a pretty long thread
I storytimed Extraboring and Gay X-Men #11:

High Evolutionary

They aren't talking about Wanda's thing, they're talking about the post-PhoenixFive powersbreak.
It was later revealed to (maybe not entirely) be microscopic Sentinels in their blood created by a psycho alternate reality Beast that messed with their powers.
But before then Magneto was juicing with MGH to recover.
The Polaris powers-stealing was retconned away along with his soon-after demise.

So is this the same Genocide from Remender or a new one? I didn't keep up with Uncanny Avengers but I remember Genocide biting the dust to the Apocalypse Twins.

Was there a return of Nimord in the meantime?

Same one. Turns out he survived.

Kinda yes and no, the villian Bastion is a combination of the original Nimrod and a damaged Master Mold given a cosmic reincarnation by a magic mirror (i think?) and he showed up again to kill Hope Summers in the second Messiah Complex event by opening a time portal to a Nimrod-Sentinel DOFP alternate future timeline and throwing dozens of Nimrods from then at the X-Men.

He's fit enough to...

A chill ran up my spine when I hit this picture. Reminds me so much of The Fury from Captain Britain.

Oh yeah, Second Coming. I Have to finally ketchup

Nimrod and Mastermind both went through the Siege Perilous together and got combined into Bastion

Bastion created the Prime Sentinels and Operation Zero Tolerance, eventually he was killed

He was resurrected in X-Force when the Purifiers stuck his head onto the remains of an alternate Nimrod who the New X-Men had defeated.

Sorry Master Mold, not Mastermind

I miss Nimrod

bump

Has Mystique always had body modding like that? Like, not just imitating someone else, but making elongated claws and shit?

>tenants
FFS

Not always, but it's been a part of her powerset for a long time now

Here she is with airplane wings

And here she is having grown extra arms and a second face

It feels inheritly off to see here shapeshifting inorganic stuff

she cant change her mass, and I guess she cant shaeshift in a way that would fuck up her organs, but she shouldnt have problems making her arm longer, or jumping from a plain and turning her body into something roughly like a blanket or small parachute to fall slowly

Has it been explained as to why Archangel and Warren Worthington seem to completely unique entities?

If Warren is the Archangel from Uncanny X-Force who was reborn through the Lifeseed and had amnesia, then who the hell is the Archangel that appeared at the end with the Host (Who seem to be like the Choir from X-Force?)

Solo books were a mistake.

Clipped Wings Angel is some yet unexplained duplicate, Predator Drone Death is OG Angel

I think the "save as a snack" confirms callisto has her powers back, since this guy eats the marrow bones of mutants.

It must be Franklin Richards who is giving mutants like Callisto or Blob their powers back. Undoing Wanda's curse.

bump

I feel like between the wingspan and the amount of tentacles she's producing she's changing her mass

Between the wingspan and the amount of tentacles she's producing she's got to be changing her mass

this is stupid as fuck
artists and writers going wild with power creep, and losing all common sense with regards to the limits of science.
Shapeshifting is already hard to believe, shapeshifting creating new mass (that I guess comes from the body parts mass dimension) is too immersion breaking.
Also Mystique there is making Angel look even more useless than he normally is.

Nice quints

And do Kamala Khan's growing+shapeshifting+stretchy powers break your immersion?

Pretty sure that's Ultimate font, but the airplane wings/Giantess are legit not616anymore.

They're both scenes from her BKV solo