Millions of illegal latino immigrants

>millions of illegal latino immigrants
>"this is fine"
>couple of russian mothers give birth in america
>SHUT IT DOWN

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nst.com.my/world/2018/01/323850/drunk-man-rams-armoured-vehicle-shop-steals-wine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just be quiet goy

Uhh they meant Hitler was right?

dumb fuck

Russians are literally some of the worst people on earth, basically gypsies with whiter skin.

Chinese do the same thing and there were big news stories

Anchor babies aren't a new thing but I thought immigration services have since tightened to disallow such practices.

I had a couple of childhood friends who were anchor babies. Actually never made much of their citizenship.

All the rich Russians which I have met have been very polite people.

Only immigrant group I don't mind, at all, actually.

>All the rich Russians which I have met have been very polite people.

So jews?

Russians Jews at least look white.

Not all of them were Jews, I don't think. Although Jews too. Actually I even met some Asian Russians from southern Siberia. All very nice people. Far cry from the usual bydlo shitheads that you get to meet from Eastern Europe.

if you are dark blue you are cucked

>replying to buttmad hohol

>not knowing that most ashkenazi """""jews"""" are literally 90%+ white european

they look european but they are more similar to jews than euros

I have not met any good dutch immigrants.

Good, I heard Russian women like Mexicans

This will be good for my children

Also fuck this captcha dude, there are clearly no cars in the pictures.

Not surprising. You'd have to be mentally ill to decide to cross over to your cunt.

At least they're white

Not really, Amsterdam is shit compared to London.

Russians:
nst.com.my/world/2018/01/323850/drunk-man-rams-armoured-vehicle-shop-steals-wine

good get, this. Unfortunately drumpf will deport them just as he's been deporting illegal Irish from the northeast despite the amount being minuscule.

>shut it down

This news sounds more like a celebration

a non-issue
there are barely any russian immigrants here compared to other ethnic groups. sounds like bait

The whole jus soli vs jus sangui deal was about interests not about ideology. European countries that were exporting immigrants in the late 19th century wanted to keep them and their descendants tied to the motherland in case they needed them for war, taxes and stuff. On the other hand the american countries that were receiving those immigrants wanted them and their descendants to cut their ties and stop being loyal to their motherland and be loyal to them.

Birthright immigration should be done away with. You're not an American unless both your parents are.

Dutch """""""""people"'""""""'"

Why doesn’t Sup Forums stay in its containment zone?

It's never been brought to the scotus, really makes you think...............

Are poltards illiterate?

I didn't see any news complaining about this

it's not Sup Forums, it's the jews. the jews make these threads.

the jews sponsored by the kremlin

What did they mean by this?

They mean the illegal Latinos are already there to stay and therefore it's too late to worry now.

The US is Latin America now

Shouldnt have taken our land

Latino here, immigration was a mistake.

t. Mahmoud bin al Hussein

Dutch immigrants are the best here in Aus, although most are older. They assimilated really well.

most poltards are ashkenazi jews

They wanted me to cut ties
So they let me have both

>couple of russian mothers

Thousands of Russians and Chinese are doing it for really shady reasons.

Sup Forumstards really should gas themselves.