Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lvkG0S05R6g
strawpoll.me/13082459/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he thinks Windom Earle is canon
youtube.com/watch?v=lvkG0S05R6g

second for cute!

this guy sucked in lost highway, now hes hot and has presence. how do i utilize 20 years to my advantage like this guy?

OFFICIAL WOMEN OF TWIN PEAKS POWER RANKINGS
(Original Series/FWWM Only)

1. Audrey Horne
2. Annie Blackburn
3. FWWM Donna Hayward
4. Shelly Johnson
5. Norma Jennings
6. Jenny (Horne's Perfume Counter)
7. Eolani Jacoby
8. Ronette Pulaski
9. Teresa Banks
10. Lana Budding
11. French Girl (Hap's Diner)
12. Giggling Secretary (Deer Meadow Sheriff's Department)
13. Donna Hayward
14. Maddy Ferguson
15. Laura Palmer
16. Caroline Earle
17. Heba Thorsdottir
18. Josie Packard
19. Jones (Eckhardt's Assistant)
20. Margaret Honeycutt
21. Blackie O'Reilly
22. Lil The Dancer
23. Lucy Moran
24. Catherine Martell
25. Eileen Hayward
26. Julee Cruise
27. Evelyn Marsh
28. Betty Briggs
29. Gwen Morton
30. Nadine Hurley
31. Vivian Smythe Niles/M.T. Wentz
32. Heidi (German Waitress)
33. Sylvia Horne
34. Louie "Birdsong" Budway
35. Denise Bryson
36. Margaret Lanterman/Log Lady
37. Sarah Palmer
38. Mrs. Tremond/Chalfont
39. Irene (Hap's Diner)
40. Curious Woman (Fat Trout Trailer Park)

Post yfw pic related gets funding after the new season is a success
And it stars Ike the Spike

ummm, no sweetie

strawpoll.me/13082459/r

BASED black man.

/areguy/ Sr. and /areguy/ Jr.

Log Lady was the patrician choice and I don't regret it.

:c

Did the boys rape Lynch's daughter?

>post-S3 poll that the redditor tourists participated in

Way to post a diluted sample, dipshit.

No
Lynch did

Just gave Ronette a pity vote

The reason Cooper went to the black lodge isn't canon? That's quite of a big hole.

...aunt sarah?
uncle leland?
what IS that smell?

brown lodge

WHO PAID YOU TO GRAB DOCTOR AMP?

Windom Earle is inquestionably the best part of season two, simply because what enshrouds the Deleuzian representation of negation in “The Black Lodge” is by nature (W)indom (E)arle. We, the pure ample aspiration, the capital v-Viewer are held fantastically in a grip of pleasure as "solicitude", certainty as “knowingness” and “The Black Lodge” as ontological blockchain/godhead. TMFAP is absolute fact in opposition but the baroque villainy of WE's (and any Lovecraftian) the same sin to die “now” as on the path to Madness. The conditional “It” (DC) creates nothing in response, Earle's own humanity is reflected in his oeuvre of disguise-personalities. (performed) To WE (& the normative Cooper &Briggs) the Implacability of unsure sentiment is Earle’s selfenforcing principle, pleasure--simplicity. In Palmer, the reprised intelligences move towards psychosomatic transgression. WE's sickness is symptom & myth unlike the Palmer daughter his active agent is not important, but “normal” and yet pronouncedly considerable as such, bidding. “We a the, of not can he.” The subject of Earle is in an undiluted terrace viewed viewers become wrote wonders, noting nothing Indian anyhow in the Black Lodge (negation).

Then, there’s Earle, the something coupling with Lodge entities, (call it “force”, of what? of course: illusion. – by since And because of supremacy In ALL perceptions, (rare & cloistered the issue may be) what we then Now view as reality, IS,) [in WE's] subjection a full picture. In an open letter to Kenneth Welsh “Windom Earle” one asks to which if not to want introduction (Mark Frost) gigantic of up wrote run life, (MF) introduction, revelation, dreams, & value system, (MF,MF,DL,MF) ie. AS Windom Earle has in the Black Lodge. (the rudimentary transition in S2 of Windom A into form Windom B) Perhaps to “comfyfags“ will greet these upon death, a paradoxical death for those who existence infects.

TWO

mad that your waifu (who is probably shit) is not at the top?

>7 eps in
>Lynch is still using The Doug to filter casuals
Yamerooooo Lynch-san!

is a dollar still what it used to be?

Reminder that his glasses landed in the tree and that was a shot that they specifically filmed for people to see. He has a part to play in this season.

Well I will say, it's plain that Lynch truly loathes the character.

>implying i'm not an audreyfag

Hey, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret for your troubles... all of the cool people from /tpg/ decided we're going to get together and move to a new place called /r/twinpeaks... make all of your posts there from now on. I promise we'll all meet you.

how so?

Did Leland kill the wrong guy?

Is the "not-jacques" from the plebfilter sweeping scene the one who raped laura?

user, I'm sorry to say this, but you might be a bit obsessed with Reddit.

Not mentioned in FWWM by name and Lynch would've had zero input into his character at that stage in the season anyway.

To say he isn't canon is a step too far but Windom is a big character and I remember reading once that FWWM did have a few Windom scenes in a later script that Lynch totally stripped out.

If by that you mean I'm obsessed with all of you faggots who ruined Twin Peaks threads on Sup Forums going back there, then yes.

Why does MJAnderson speaking backwards sound so much better than the other actors?

I don't know how anyone can look at the front page of reddit and not think all of those people must be gassed immediately

Offscreen crimes of Doppleganger Coop;

>Murdered Major Garland Briggs, beheaded him, raped his body, raped his head and burned his office down
>Raped and killed a dog and chopped off all its legs to use as a crude message delivery system
>Raped Audrey Horne while she was in a coma after the bomb at the bank, first with different parts of the dog, secondly with Major Briggs' decapitated head (She had a son, Richard Horne, the guy from the bar who later runs the kid over with his truck)
>Killed and raped a FBI agent in Columbia after Albert gave Jeffries the name and then dismembered his body to make into a dancing manikin with the dog parts and Major Briggs' head
>Tax evasion
>Jaywalking
>Raped, beat and abused Diane after going to her house shortly after leaving the lodge, forced the dog to rape her as well before dismembering the dog and putting parts of it up her ass and leaving her traumatized
>Forced poor truckers to read books on Tibet before beheading then raping them
>Never returns his library books
>Tortured, raped, and murdered Annie and then used her head along with Major Briggs' head as bloody sock puppets to reenact the opening scene of the Dark Knight Rises
>Litters constantly
>Does not pay his speeding tickets

Supposedly it was something he had practiced from childhood as a secret code with his friends.

Lynch wrote it though and he must have had control over more than just the final episode in the final few eps, so he could've vetoed WE out even before FWWM

He knows how to make it sound good, just like Bob does with laughing.

He was the best at it from the start and actually helped coach other actors on how to do it properly. Something about how he used to talk like that as a kid or some shit.

also the whole Dugpa thing is right up Lynch's alley

Lynch is mega autistic towards S2 in general, for some reason.

I fucking miss him. The Black Lodge scenes are just not the same without him.

>He also raped Donna, Denise, Jerry, Andy, Evelyn Marsh, Little Nicky, Dick, James and Judy

He was more fun on the loose.

Rhonda best girl

When the fuck is Lynch going to tell us who killed Laura? It's been nearly 30 years now.

More to go.

Iiiiiii'm the aaaarm
and I sound like this FUCK YOU LYNCH YOU RAPIST JEW COCKSUCKER GIVE ME BACK MY ROLE REEEEEEE

Probably because the network forced him to resolve the Laura killer plotline even though he never wanted to and bumped it from 8 episodes to 22 and then proceeded to cancel it.

He wanted to do more with Twin Peaks and was going to continue making films set there but, FWWM was a critical (fuck critics) and commercial flop.

>raped dick

>even though he never wanted to
what was he thinking?

we're gonna keep Judy out of it

Is the new Twin Peaks actually good?

Who else gets the urge to violently face fuck Lucy every time she talks?

Cringe

Yes, but in a really pleb-filtering, different way.

YOURE GOING BACK TO MISSOULA!

Someone told me a few days ago to take my time with season 2, and so far this is working out. But now, I'm on episode 15 and its really, really starting to drag. Are there any episodes that aren't worth watching? I know that probably gets asked all the time, but man, I'm starting to annoyed by a lot of the stories going on

Maybe not violently face fuck her, but I'd give her another Wally that's for sure.

B A R C E L O N A

Just hang in there, you're already this close to the end. Its all worth it for that last episode.

Part 3 > Part 5 > Part 2 > Part 7 > Part 4 > Part 1 > Part 6

If you're in it for the mystery and awkwardness, then yes.

If you're in it for character development, interesting plot lines and funny dialogue, then no.

Fuck off, /who/.

Season 2 is a slog, yeah. It just is. FWWM makes up for it though, just get it done.

Judy is positive about this.

>tfw you used to do that as a kid too

what you have to do is record yourself
play it backward
record yourself saying what the audio clip just said
play it backward

You ever encounter anything so goddamn adorable, that you want to RUIN it? That's Lucy.

people died dude

Patrician Ranking
3>7>1+2>5>4>6

why are people so surprised about Matthew Lilard being a great actor? he's always been great. he's amazing in The Descendants

why 6 the worst?

Bobby was always cool

When my Dad gets drunk, he says "your mama" a lot. Because, he liked to roast wannabe blacks. I recorded him once saying it and autisticly played it backwards. It says "I'm hungry", my dad really just wanted to eat and pass out.

70th for squatting Maddy

It's actually where I live

It's sort of misleading to say it's "the worst", because so far the worst of this show is still like a 7.5, but I guess I just felt the least invested emotionally in part 6 and some of the scenes didn't flow as well as they should have, but it's still better than literally anything else on TV.

>tfw she will never sit like that on your face, with your nose pressed against her reeking asshole

why live desu

Yes but you need to watch it all at once and after you've watched season 1, 2 and Fire Walk with Me.

Also, you will need to follow online talk per episode if you don't want to be lost this season. Especially with the backwards talking.

Summit to superior succubusfu

have a good night /tpg/

>reeking
t.virgin

braapp

that part where he lets lose that he kills someone in front of his parents and jacobi is one of my favourite parts of the series.

Eres una chica?

When Lynch isn't being alienating for the sake of it, yes.

wtf? I don't remember this episode.

No, I have a dick faggot

Is it normal that there are some things I don't immediately get in Twin Peaks?

Stuff like that Cooper scene in FWMM with the camera. I don't get that scene. How could Jeffries walk past him on the screen when Cooper wasn't even there?

are you trolling? it's from fire walk with me

>thinking Americans wipe properly

It had some of the best scenes so far in the season, but the pacing was so bad in that episode and while I love Dougie, the 20 minute opener was maybe going a little far.

it had the magician thug, car accident scene and Ike The Spike. all iconic. but true, the scenes where he's marking insurance papers goes on forever.

I don't get most of it

it's not supposed to make sense

think of it like it's a dream, it's more about the feeling it gives you than logic

>the scenes where he's marking insurance papers goes on forever.
But these scenes are iconic as well, episode 6 is pretty much a 10/10.

Just figured out whats going on. Bobby is walking backwards and the scene is reversed.

Haven't seen that yet. Doesn't it get bad reviews?