It's been MORE THAN A MONTH since the last Best of The Worst

It's been MORE THAN A MONTH since the last Best of The Worst.

Hope the Patreons are happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hU1SvWeo2w0
youtube.com/watch?v=qnyqQPzAAiI
youtube.com/watch?v=9PILodU2wXw
youtube.com/channel/UCrTNhL_yO3tPTdQ5XgmmWjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This thread again? Fuck off, they already shot a new one but it is being edited. Probably coming really soon

They usually upload it late in the week.
While we wait you and I can pretend to be friends.

Source?

> they release a BOTW
> "WAHHHHH WHERE'S HALF IN THE BAG"
> they release a HITB
> "WAHHHHHH WHERE'S BEST OF THE WORST"
you people

I just want to laugh at shitty VHS tapes.
Every member of RLM has shit taste in film, so their "reviews" don't interest me.

>It was everything I wanted it to be
Pure ideology.

I agree

Patreon post from some time ago

hmmmmmmmmm

I wonder what kind of dick mike loves sucking the most

Mike Stoklasa has become the very thing he once ridiculed. Look at the Avatar review for instance; he spends 90 minutes going on about Cameron's blatant pandering to the lowest common denominator, marveling (no pun intended) at Cameron's proficiency for manipulating the audience to make them feel how he wants them to feel, how he wants them to think.

Fast forward a couple of years later. Jurassic World is released -- its heavily established to be a soft reboot operating on the hype of faux-nostalgia and Pratt's recent Guardians of the Galaxy success.

Mike loves it. Hits all the right buttons. Really gets his inner manchild going. He basically reveres the film to Jay Bauman's utter disgust.

This is the first sign of Stoklasa's downfall, his immediate descent into the anti-thesis of Mr. Plinkett. He's become lazy, brainwashed, unwittingly indoctrinated into the modern Hollywood machine sculpted by the likes of Disney executives.

It's October 2015. Disney gets in touch with Red Letter Media. They offer him a deal he simply can't refuse; he's instructed to praise Disney's numbered Star Wars episodes while taking critical albeit nonsensical liberties with the standalone films, all the while consistently spewing a casual commitment to every Marvel film that is released. Mike and his goons are heavily compensated for this, successfully turning the likes of the internet's pseuds into DDs (Disney Dudes).

The real enemy isn't Collider, or Loot Crate boxes.

It's Mike Stoklasa.

>tfw RLM blocks you on Goyimbook

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this was the case.
TFA was such a clusterfuck. There's only two reasons Mike could have liked it.

1. pure ideology (i.e. he had suggested JJ for Star Wars a few years back)
or
2. paid off

What did you do you autist

That little faggot Jay blocked me on Twitch because he got easily offended over some stupid joke I made about him on BOTW

That little fucking twink barley goes on the Twitch stream. Only Aids Moby and Rich should decide what they find offensive

GAY JAY IS A FUCKING KIKE THAT SHOULD BE PUT IN THE OVENS

They ban tons of people on Twitch

BOTW sucks
>HAH! Let's take potshots at this obviously bad movie!
Waste of fucking time. Might as well just trot out a retard in their living room and make fun of it. Nothing engaging, clever, or insightful about it.

>Nothing engaging, clever, or insightful about it.
This describes all of RLM, the difference is BotW is funny because they aren't embarrassing themselves by trying to critique real movies, they're just having a giggle at some explodin' varmints.

>you and I can pretend to be friends.

I'm I really your buddy?

What'd you expect? Jay is a normie.
youtube.com/watch?v=hU1SvWeo2w0

nice post retard

..........,...........;............

>ywn force Mike into losing weight

>That little faggot Jay blocked me on Twitch
No he didn't. Jay has nothing to do with the Twitch moderation.

Uploading right now.

How do you think Mike feels about his fans?
youtube.com/watch?v=qnyqQPzAAiI

tets

yeah, sure you are

Your first mistake was mistaking Mike for some patrician reviewer, which he never was. his film making is amateur at best and his tastes constantly shift and are never consistent.

>this level of Samefagging your thread

really makes you think

Half in the bag is literally the easiest thing to produce.
>grab trailer
>see movie
>give opinion on movie
>edit pieces of trailer in
>it's over

The fact they can't consistently make one twice a month is embarrassing. Hey, fuckers, stop focusing on the gay ass plinkett storyline and capeshit and just talk about the movie you saw.

>The fact they can't consistently make one twice a month is embarrassing.
Who has ever said they "can't." They clearly have no interest in doing the same thing over and over again every week.

Also, here's what your post sounds like:
>I have literally no video production experience but I'm sure it's easy and could do it better than these guys

Rich pls.

. ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE

I do have production experience, it's how I make my living. Never said I could do it better than them. No one would watch me. Please take their dicks out of your mouth.

TOLD YOU

Ok is ready for you guys, hope you enjoy.

youtube.com/channel/UCrTNhL_yO3tPTdQ5XgmmWjA

>half the length of their usual BOTW's
fuck off Mike

Well that was quick

TUMS festival

Less than 30mins? Why?

Im not Mike

Well, I hope you're happy. It's 29 mins and 43 seconds long. Good thing to because I was starting to experience withdrawal. Not sure why it's so short, but it will have to hold us until next month.
>next month

it's finally up! you're all double niggers!

>Tums festival

Holy shit that whole segment, did mike know it was untrue was he baiting Rich? I lost it

The way the editing keeps cutting to close ups of Mike looking back and forth makes it seem that he knew.

My friends are looking at me again, and I feel like all is well with the world again.

Mike wasn't looking at me when Rich, and Jay were so I shopped in an image of Mikes face from later on in the video when he was looking at me

Now they are all looking right at me. The bottom image will be my new wallpaper for the month. It is perfect!

Didn't they hated Rouge One?
Mike always had guilty pleasures like July the 4th, the movie fucking sucks ass, it just panders the typical American movie goer and he eats its straight up

>Mike always had guilty pleasures like July the 4th
Do you mean Independence Day, you retard? The movie that Mike spent 45 minutes tearing apart?

Mike liked Independence Day 2, dumbass.

Rich always seems to have memory problems. Or he can't concentrate at all.

I see.

Thanks, Mike; you were always my favourite.