European/mutt decides to go to south america

>european/mutt decides to go to south america
>gets into a favela or a dangerous place alone not knowing the place or even the local language
>gets robbed
>MUH LATIN 'MERICA IS DANGEROOS FOKIN SPICS STEALIN MY SHIT TRUMP SHOULD GAS THEM ALL

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/murder/scream-young-man-vicious-club-stone-axe-brazil/
annemergmed.com/article/S0196-0644(13)00520-9/abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>haha lets go to a latin american ghetto, sure will be fun to see something so exotic!1!111 xdd

They go to these shitholes because our middle and rich class are almost 0% exotic. At least Brazilian ones.

or taking pics with a super camera/phone during a protest like it is a show or something

Well if latin america was a safe place I'd be able to go there without getting robbed so yeah. There's a 0.05% of getting robbed here even in the middle of the night.

>sister visited favela da rocinha
>she almost got robbed
>"why do they do it though"
>a blonde walking around with an Iphone and an expensive stupid fucking camera literally standing out the most she can
>father almost wanted to leave her there

We apologise , but it's a pretty fucking common thing and I have no idea why. I mean the locals don't want to go there, why would you ?

Realistic speaking, If you remove all poor people, we would be just a poorer version of Australia.

This is why they go to poor areas and muh Amazon, because it's exotic.

I have never been robbed here, but I’m quite the lucky guy and I guess I don’t live in a very dangerous part

>blonde

Is she really Portuguese?

Well we're only like 10% or something of the pop but yes we exist.

yeah, it's like they treat our ghettos like a zoo or something that is there to entertain them, and then complain if something bad happen to them, fucking retards

Lel. Blondes existed here before the Romans Germanics and Moors, and will continue to do so.

Blonde hair is a European trait, not a Germanic one.

Are you one of those rich mexicans?

Is just white people with no real culture, who would want be near that?

>Be me
>Hanging around a tourist area with some friends
>2 tall 8/10s speaking broken Spanish / English approach us, ask how to get to Tepito
>Me and friends exchange worried looks
>Ask why? I though they may be low prostitutes or something, but they had gold chains and iPhones with them
>They are clearly the most idiotic pair of tourist we have ever seen
>Tell them bluntly, if you go there, you are going to get murdered on arrival, not exaggerating
>They start saying dumb shit about they wanted to see the “””culture”””
Stupid people have the means to travel, fucking sad

Continuing my post by the way.

One thing I noticed is how they immediately notice you're an outsider. I have no idea how they do it. It was not because of my cumskin or blonde hair ,I saw Brazillians in Rio that kinda looked like me. Brazil is filled with whites, no matter how many memes people tell.

But how could they spot I was a tourist. I have no idea.

Clothes and behavior. This is the only way we can tell if you're foreign or Brazilian.

Clothing, The way you walk, behavior, attitude, overall naivety to the environment. Its weird, I'm a Brazilian diaspora and can detect foreigners and who is Brazilian. Meanwhile, Brazilians can detect that I'm also a foreigner.

What do you mean murdered on arrival? Like literaIIy a group of people will see you and kindnap and kill you within minutes of stepping out of the car?

You can spot a tourist in a big city mostly for how they walk, when you live there and you need to go from a point A to point B you don't go looking at every single stupid shit on the way, you just walk because you already know the place and there is nothing new to see. Tourists tend to walk slowly admiring the "beauty" of the place and take time for everything
Besides that, niggers have a special talent to spot tourists

Our poor people stopped to have a culture since 80's. Now they copy everything from African Americans. Still exotic anyway.

If they live there they probably know everyone, or most people anyway
If they dont know you, you might be a tourist, some cop or a gang enemy maybe, they probably can pick which one just with a look
I could do the same in my area
The directions you take, how often you look around, certain peculiar dress tell a lot

Last thing to add.

I hate the image your country has.

If you cleaned the criminals and the drug addicts shit would turn around in a year tops.

I visited Vale do Itajaí and it was absolutely normal and cozy. People were friendly, it felt safe.

Don't know about Argentina.

I'm 192cm, 82kg and /fit/, would they even bother with me or just wait for a easier target? How prevalent are guns in your lower classes?

You can be fit all you want, you'll get targeted.

I felt eyes on me even though I was taller than most, and I'm only 184cm. You will absolutely get checked in big cities like Rio.

Blacks stare the most, for some reason.

In Tepito the least that can happen to a woman or any dude is getting robbed it’s a 80% chance of something happening to you
Not even close, I’m middle class

e*Roids are spic sympathizers

Poors allways have some traditions or uses left as they are contacted few foreigners or cultures, unlike our rich zones were any trace of native or local culture is wiped out already.

Even a mestizo would be exotic for them.

Depends the place and how many they are, also, at least in Argentina most of the times they rob you with knives or unloaded guns.
Anyway, avoid favelas even if you are a Navy SEAL or whatever

Only criminals have guns here

literally every nigger has one in brazil
t. estatuto do desarmamento
my uncle still has his gun, never going to get rid of it, not with all the niggers around(and we're not even white)

I decided to street view it and holy shit it looks like iraq or something. Do they just not have trash service in a lot of Mexico or something?

We are very different. Natives already had a culture. And they will keep it for years.

Our poor people consists of slave mutts, they don't have culture. They created it. So Brazil is not a traditional country.

>LatAno comes to Europe
>Goes to the most dangerous place alone not knowing the place or even the local lanuage
>Doesn't get robbed
>Is completely fine
>Goes on Sup Forums and makes a butthurt post

L M F A O

bestgore.com/murder/scream-young-man-vicious-club-stone-axe-brazil/

if you removed all the crime, you'd be likes the Abbos, irrelevant, never made anything of note, subhumans. Even niggers can contribute to White culture with disco and jazz, you're below them in every regard. You're the worst race on this planet, and make no doubt about it, we'd all nuke all of your irrelevant shitholes if we could.

Government does not apply on Tepito
The rest of the city is fine tho

It's intuition. The same way you can guess if someone's a thug or how you tell prostitutes apart from other women.

The walk you walk, the way you dress, and specially the way you look around you can tell pratically anything about you.

Usually tourists look completely clueless, almost like they are spacing out and don't know what the fuck they are doing.

>They created it
If it was in your country, then is local culture.

Criollo or whatever Portuguese descendants had in your country just disappeared or is in way to.

Middle class and poor class maintain our national cultures, rich or traditionally white parts gave themselves to immigrants.

@84157450

Why is this brit so butthurt?

99% of these videos are low class.

Since when I care about being relevant or what you think about me?

Well Brazil problem are not ethnic we have white niggers,pardo niggers and niggers.

Hope Bolsonaro end the gun control so I can buy a rifle

>sweden
>colombia
>spain

What the fuck is criollo? Crioulo here is a nigger. Also, Portuguese are not the only Euro component here.

Brazil doesn't have traditions. Carnival is a party imported from Nice and Paris for example. We constantly change our culture.

Just move to be with your ancestors :) or get your father to run for public office then get him to give you money to live in some other country

OK, and? 100% of them are subhuman Brazilian monkeys. No joke, all these gore videos come from Latin America. You are a lowly subhuman mongrel race born from your mothers bowing down to the BWC, we'll come back and do it again but leave no survivors this time.

>implying he's going be elected
>implying he isn't going to get buttfucked by congress

99% of these videos are in the subhuman northeast

Butthurt nigger Brit, probably. I doubt he is white

t.brit who got robbed twice by pakis only today

Criollo= son of whites/Spaniards

If is assimilated, changed then is yours idiot. Every fucking country around the world has its carnivals.

south america is literally more africa than africa
you WILL get kidnapped for being blanco and ransomed for $1million, if you don't pay - better luck in your next life

I'm underclass myself but we don't murder eachother over a banana or currency on Tibia.

Carnival is not a traditional party. I can not guarantee to you that carnival will continue to exists in the next 20 years here, for example. everything can happen.

Nowadays only country music is sucessful for example.

Dia de los muertos is a traditional event.

>underclass
do you live in a literal slum?

>I'm underclass myself

As I expected, not white Brit.

t.lives in a frozen first world country and doesn't know shit about SA

>. I can not guarantee to you that carnival will continue to exists in the next 20 years here

Fuck I hope youre right. I can't take this shit any longer.

Yes. Why?
K, I am white.

>low class
>1 am
>Sup Forums

Obvious immigrant

>having a favelas or other animal ghettos and no-go zones in your country

We're not such Action movie stereotypes. Only it will happen if you have more than 7 digits dollars in your bank account or family's, though is rare it happen.

Average white tourist here is more a poor or middle-class hipster or akin. Don't worry, you'll be "safe".

Carnivals are here for more than a hundred years, you're not a snowflake who copied that.

Carnival is appreciated worldwide. Yours is the biggest the only difference.

>mfw we abuse our tourists in subtle ways that nobody knows about

lol

It's called slavery. After the slaves were freed, no one wanted to hire them in the jobs, they prefered Europeans, so they created ghettos or favelas that exists until today.

>south mutt/north mutt decides to go to europe
>see one brown person and empty mcdonalds bag on the ground
>MUH YUROP IS DIRTY AND OVERRATED FULL OF MUDSLIMES THERE AREN'T EVEN ANY BIRDS SINGING ON YOUR BALCON WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING LIKE IN MOVIES!?!

Bullshit, most tourists go to London and Paris.

I thought you were poorer Australia, monkey?
>Brit underclass sent to be slaves on Australia
>freed
>build Australia
Keep talking, though.

>THERE AREN'T EVEN ANY BIRDS SINGING ON YOUR BALCON WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING LIKE IN MOVIES!?!
This remind me I used to think Germany was some sort of antique fairytale when child.

>Not even close, I’m middle class

To be honest this is what rich people always say without fail.

Does your family employ any domestic workers, drivers, tutors, etc?

Nigger, you are comparing British with some culture to tribal Africanoids and implying they were majority in Australia

Well, one cleaning lady, but it’s just help, not a maid I help her too. And she only comes 3 days
We could have with no problems a better upper middle class life, but my dad is an ex communist doctor.
And we live in a shitty neiborhood cause my grandmothers won’t move and we need to be close to them

I don't get why this Brit is so jumpy and obnoxious.

Do you really believe he is a Brit? Too butthurt. He is an immigrant

>be mutt
>go to La Boca
>get stabbed by nigger
>somehow managed to survive
>now is the happiest mutt because he got a millionaire surgery and medical treatment for free
How ironic.

el gusano palido...

What's the best place in Brazil for a naive Scandi like me?

>naive

You will only be safe in Canada in the whole Americas

Actually, there are small parts in the US that are safe

rural areas where temperature drops below -20 every winter?

They shouldn't even come here in the first place.
Latin America for the latinos.

First world pansies can fuck off.

ahahrumadbecuschummywummychummywummychummywummychummywummychummywummychummywummychummywummychummywummychummywummychummywummychummywummychummywummychummywummy

Don’t you fucking dare insinuate I’m even close to w*ites

>mfw I thought Germany was still run by nazis when I was a child.

I'm not full white dude and would not feel comfortable with my parents banking me

Some places in South Brazil

depends on what experience you want to get out of this place

It's kinda the other way around. The large rural nothingness and small towns are very safe but any large or even mid sized city will have black/Mexican areas that should be avoided especially at night.

Literally 95% of the land area of the US is safe. Just avoid a few select mega-shitholes like Memphis, the south side of Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, and St. Louis and you’re good to go.

Crime is higher in rural areas. By a lot. You live your life through memes?

Maybe trespassing. Homicide rate sure as hell isn't.

Atlanta, Miami, LA and NYC are good?

Salvador da Bahia

It is. You just watched Deathwish 2 with your senile racist uncle 11 times instead of ever reading. Google it, go ahead.

annemergmed.com/article/S0196-0644(13)00520-9/abstract

That abstract makes it sound like it's about workplace accidents or something, but it's mostly about violent crime.

You have to understand the US priced the criminal element out of the cities like 30 years ago now.

If you stay downtown or near tourist attractions you’ll be fine. Those cities have some pretty bad neighborhoods but there’s no reason you would want to visit those areas.

You really know all 4 of those cities, user? Tell me about NYC a bit.

And they leave

You guys need to be aware americans will learn about their own country from movies then lie about the parts they hate to foreigners online.