>Anime can't be ki-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8aAZB-DOKio
youtube.com/watch?v=eiLlpDG-hdc
youtube.com/watch?v=kCUMoVH_Y4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=0wHdLZ_Pmdo
youtube.com/watch?v=u2wSGtpBogc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attack on Titan is really, really terrible. And the art style is shit too.

Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't

Should "kino" be added to the numale image? It seems to only be used by numales

Yup, only wizard level neets enjoy it.

First six episodes were great. Creepy atmosphere, creepy monsters, lots of despair and hopelessness as their world crumbled around them and everybody was doomed.

Then it turned into 20 episodes of generic shounen anime bullshit. Such a waste.

t.numale

Bill Burr, Missalice_18, lotr, westworld and wes anderson are unironically great though so......

No and you're a faggot. Wether you like it or not, kino is a part of Sup Forums board culture like Bane posting and being autistic.

Nice pasta fag

>Bill Burr
numalecore
>Bane posting and kino
numale core
>

WE

Don't you have a /metal/ thread to be shitting up

Ah so your the weird guy no one invites to anything because you believe your taste in shit is superior. Tell your wife's son I said hello.

SASAGEYO

SASAGEYO

t. Normie
Go have sex with your gf you fucking winner.

>westworld
>great

??

In a world where I think most youtube shit like h3h3, howtobasic, jontron and idubbz are reddit trash I still feel this guy is actually funny unlike his peers. Maybe it's cause he comes off as just the ultimate aussie shitposter

Jojo could have been kino but look at it's sorry state now with the show and the fanbase

Too right it was Kino, S2 was fucking amazing
So many great scenes/moments

youtube.com/watch?v=8aAZB-DOKio

youtube.com/watch?v=eiLlpDG-hdc

youtube.com/watch?v=kCUMoVH_Y4Q

youtube.com/watch?v=0wHdLZ_Pmdo

youtube.com/watch?v=u2wSGtpBogc

I like sunset mission and no amount of memeing can take that from me

>numale defense
>numale image
>probably has a post history on Sup Forums too
All the numale points are there

damn, I'm so ugly, just like them.

>the art style is shit
Maybe this would be up your speed?

This show is a incredibly poorly written spectacle with rare moments of great animation and plenty of edginess to keep the teenagers hooked.

Numales are the ones who like this garbage.

it's meh, but atleast it's not Berserk CGI shitfest crap
>tfw Ganishka's palace of demon rape on the PS2 soon