Who'd win?

Who'd win?

Superman no contest at all.

me

This

superman is a kike and jews fear the samurai

Fuck off, these threads are always cancer.

Batman.

Superman has many different versions, but most of them are stronger. The most notable one that isn't would probably be the DCAU one

Ask the board that deals with

/thread

Unironically this, he always has a master plan

but Goku could destroy the universe like a million times over without trying or some shit like that

Bateman. He always has a master plan.

not Sup Forums

It depends on which version of Superman.

Normal garden variety Superman, let's say Fleischer or Animated Series, he'd get stomped easy by anything post-Cell Saga.

Something crazy like All-Star Superman wouldn't even have to try even with Super Saiyan God Goku.

How much prep time does Batman get?

He also has instant transmission and can just teleport away before he loses, and he's a saiyan so every time he almost dies her gets exponentially stronger or some shit.

and superman can't even destroy the Earth without flying around for quite a while lasering shit up.

*instant transmissions behind you*
Thanks for fighting with me, you're strong!
*kamehamehas you*

gold freeza

>collects 7 dragonballs
>"I wish I was AS powerful as Superman"
>14 episodes of HARRRRRAAAAAAUUUUGHHHHH!!!
>Goku and Superman stalemate, become friends

Someone post one of those waifu roll pictures so we can derail this shit thread.

anime is so dumb

Which versions of Goku and Superman are fighting?

Superman's power ranges anywhere from Yamcha to bench pressing supernovas depending on the story.
Goku's power is always changing as he grows stronger. At what point in his timeline is he fighting?

Are you for real? Superman can destroy an entire Solar system with a sneeze.

>Broly destroys an entire 1/4th of the universe at once in his first movie
>gets beat by Goku
>this was in the fucking Cell Saga

You can call noncanon if you want, just remember fucking Nappa could destroy planets and think about how much stronger than Nappa Cell is.
I'd like to see Superman fucking do anything against someone who can destroy THAT much in a single stroke.

im a sershafag but i wouldn't spam her and taint her purity just to derail a thread. not sersha

>at once

oh ok then my bad
I didn't know this

roshi destroyed the moon and he's even weaker than yamcha, like a lot weaker
power levels in dragon ball are so inconsistent that they're almost negligible

Out of context picture, he's been given 4th dimensional sneezing powder by an alien prankster that made him do this, this isn't how his normal sneezes are.

silver age comics are fucking amazing.

I thought piccalo destroyed the moon. Did they wish it back or something?

Why did Freeza keep this degenerate faggot around?

nah roshi did his trick where he gets ultra buff and blasted the moon to pieces during one of those tournaments